X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• housework

ive changed my mind im gonna help my wife with the housework now :embar:
    And Allāh has set forth an example for those who believe, the wife of Fir'aun when she said: "My Lord! Build for me a home with You in Paradise, and save me from Fir'aun and his work, and save me from the people who are Zālimūn

There is no nobility in anyone who lacks faith.

The wise man knows that the only fitting price for his soul is a place in Paradise.

Re: housework

So, I guess we discuss your choice now then..?
    If you read this closely enough you might spot the secret message hidden in it

Mr President, You Are Wrong

Comment

Takbeer

Whats the catch :eek3:
      Last edited by Eemaan; 24-01-07, 01:45 PM.
      Sayyiduna Umar (Allah be pleased with him) said, "I heard the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him & give him peace) say, “If you relied on Allah as He should be relied on, He would provide for you as He provides for birds.
      They go out hungry in the early morning, and return full in the evening." [Tirmidhi]

sigpic

Do not try to run away from trials and tribulations, but endure them with patience. They cannot be avoided, and there is nothing for it but to endure them with patience. How can you expect the whole of this world, and all that has been created therein, to undergo change and transformation just to suit your convenience? The Prophets are the best of all creatures, yet they have always had to suffer afflictions and so it is for their followers, those who tread in their footsteps as they walk along their highway, emulating their example.

Shaikh Abdul Qadir al-Jilani

Comment

ALLLLLAAAHUUU AKKBAR!:D :hidban:
        “The great Imam ash-Shafi’, he went to his teacher Waki`
        Complaining about the weakness of his memory.
        He told him, ‘abandon rebellion, for knowledge is a light
        And the light of Allah is not bestowed upon a rebel.”

Comment

Originally posted by Al-Irhaab View Post
          now? does that mean your married?

Comment

hahahaha. boys under the thumb even before nikah.

:rotfl:

(btw I've already stated I'll help when I feel like it with intention of fulfilling a sunnah but not on a regular basis or owt)

sorry . . . trying to stop laffing but

Al-Irhaab bruv?

:rotfl: :rotfl:
            “Rajab is a month of cultivation, Shaban is month of irrigating the fields, and the month of Ramadhan is a month of reaping and harvesting.”

Comment

Originally posted by Niqaabi View Post
              now? does that mean your married?
              nope but closer to being so inshallah :D
              And Allāh has set forth an example for those who believe, the wife of Fir'aun when she said: "My Lord! Build for me a home with You in Paradise, and save me from Fir'aun and his work, and save me from the people who are Zālimūn

The wise man knows that the only fitting price for his soul is a place in Paradise.

Comment

ive changed my mind im gonna help my wife with the housework now
                Good for you!. what made you change your mind?

Comment

nothing wrong with doing few chores around the house.. the prophet used to help out..
                  :asta: :hidban::(
                  Good Quran recitation site
                  THE REAL VICTIMS OF TERRORISM

Comment

Great. Now go relay it to the wifey to be

Whats with these public displays of what you are/wont do?

First thing on the list should be how to make a tuna sandwich for you
                    You are not aware of the consequences that would result (if you were granted what you desire) because what you seek might be to your detriment. (O soul) be conscious that your Master is more aware about your well-being than you are.

~Ibn Al-Jawzee

Comment

Originally posted by OBL View Post
                      Good for you!. what made you change your mind?
                      dunno went down to my inlaws yesterday with my dad alhamdulillah all went well... had nice food aswell... was just thinking u know how people change when they get married and become more responsible and like my mum in law to be mashallah she has daughters to help her out and she was struggling with just a few guests and me like i have guests around all the time so wouldnt really be fair to expect my wife to be able to handle it without even helping her...

Comment

Al-Irhaab's Wife Application no 23145:

Update: (In Bold) Now willing to assist with house-work

:D
                        Last edited by Kal-El; 24-01-07, 01:54 PM.
                        If you read this closely enough you might spot the secret message hidden in it

Mr President, You Are Wrong

Comment

Originally posted by Ebony View Post
                          Great. Now go relay it to the wifey to be

Whats with these public displays of what you are/wont do?

First thing on the list should be how to make a tuna sandwich for you
                          oh ive learnt how to make the tuna sandwhich... unfortunately it was either that or starvation so i had no choice :(

Comment

dunno went down to my inlaws yesterday with my dad alhamdulillah all went well... had nice food aswell... was just thinking u know how people change when they get married and become more responsible and like my mum in law to be mashallah she has daughters to help her out and she was struggling with just a few guests and me like i have guests around all the time so wouldnt really be fair to expect my wife to be able to handle it without even helping her...
                            Better to have a late realisation than never I suppose Your a tad slow arent you?
                            You are not aware of the consequences that would result (if you were granted what you desire) because what you seek might be to your detriment. (O soul) be conscious that your Master is more aware about your well-being than you are.

~Ibn Al-Jawzee

Comment

Originally posted by Ebony View Post
                              Better to have a late realisation than never I suppose Your a tad slow arent you?
                              what the heck is this insult al-irhaab day today

i said ok i changed am a changed man.... i admitted my errors now u dont need to rub it in or nothing...

Comment

Working...
                              X