Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

40 Hadith regarding marriage, VERY IMPORTANT!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 40 Hadith regarding marriage, VERY IMPORTANT!!!

Imitation Of Females In Male Attire And Vice Versa
    "And We will remove whatever is in their breasts of resentment, [so they will be] brothers, on thrones facing each other."
    Al Hijr: 47

Re: 40 Hadith regarding marriage, VERY IMPORTANT!!!

Good post sis. alot of these things are taken so lightly nowadays. Good reminder :up:

sigpic

Do not try to run away from trials and tribulations, but endure them with patience. They cannot be avoided, and there is nothing for it but to endure them with patience. How can you expect the whole of this world, and all that has been created therein, to undergo change and transformation just to suit your convenience? The Prophets are the best of all creatures, yet they have always had to suffer afflictions and so it is for their followers, those who tread in their footsteps as they walk along their highway, emulating their example.

Shaikh Abdul Qadir al-Jilani

Comment

jazakallah khayr :)

i have one question, i dont understand what hadith #6 means?

6. It has been narrated by Hazrat Ali karamallahu wajhahu that the Prophet sallallahu alaihe wasallam stated, " The Angels do not enter homes that have dogs, pictures and of those men and women who, due to indolence, are in an impure state."

i dont understand the wording, like wat does due to indolence in an impure state mean? what is indolence?
      <button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

Comment

Originally posted by anna2000uk View Post

6. It has been narrated by Hazrat Ali karamallahu wajhahu that the Prophet sallallahu alaihe wasallam stated, " The Angels do not enter homes that have dogs, pictures and of those men and women who, due to indolence, are in an impure state."

i dont understand the wording, like wat does due to indolence in an impure state mean? what is indolence?
        I think its about impurity due to lazyness cant be bothered todo ghusl maybe

Comment

yeh thats wat i thought...cant be bothered 2 do shusl and that kinda relates to #3
          "And We will remove whatever is in their breasts of resentment, [so they will be] brothers, on thrones facing each other."

Comment

oh okay thanks 4 clarification
            <button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

Comment

Originally posted by anna2000uk View Post

Any pictures? Or only those of people and figures?
              All who obey God and the messenger shall dwell in the company of those whom God has favoured with His Grace: the prophets who teach, the sincere lovers of Truth, the witnesses who testify, and the Righteous who do good. Ah! what a beautiful companionship! (An-Nisa, 69)

Please visit: www.amrkhaled.net

Comment

afaik pictures refers to of animate beings...
                we know things like designs and nature pics like flower etc are allowed, and calligraphy

Comment

mashaALLAH gud thread. May ALLAH put barakah in it - ameen
                  Rajab is a month of cultivation

Comment

which hadith says "that marriage is half of our deen"?
                    Last edited by samven582; 06-12-08, 05:19 PM.
                    I am Anti Pakistan, but I am Pro Islam. If you Pakistani Nationalists hold sentiment to Man Made Borders then you had better Check Yourself.

Comment

:jkk:
                      If U can't change the WORLD...don't let it change U!

Comment

Very useful, JZK.

Comment

JazakAllah Kheir sister. may Allah swt reward u inshaAllah:up:
                          Alhamdulillah for everything:love:

Comment

Barakallahu feek, I posted this before I was married, alhamdulillah its a good reminder.

Comment

Originally posted by Asma-SE View Post

Eunuch
                              25. The Prophet sallallahu alaihe wasallam has cursed the eunuchs (castrated men) amongst men who choose to imitate women and amongst those women who wish to become like men. He has also cursed those unmarried men who refuse to marry and also those women who live alone and refuse to marry. (Imaam Ahmad: Abu Hurairah)
                              Does this mean that marriage is compulsory?
                              Allah will ask on the Day of Judgment: (Muslim)

"Zendagi Migzara..."

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X