Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: adoption

Originally posted by horizon View Post
    This is precisely why many good-intentioned people may be hesitant. There is so much to think about.

Allah Make it Easy for us and Allah have Mercy on the orphans.
    Inshallah. Ameen.

Comment

I want to adopt too!! I live in Canada and I don't know how to go about doing that!! Anyone can help me too?
      ┏╮╭┓╭━━━━━━╮
      ╰╮╭╯┃┈┈┈┈┈┈┃
      ┃╰━╯┈┈╰╯┈┈┈┃
      ┃┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈╰━┫

Comment

I cant believe this was less then 2 years ago. I feel like I’m reading something from a completely different person.

Comment

Originally posted by aelmo View Post
          I cant believe this was less then 2 years ago. I feel like I’m reading something from a completely different person.
          You don't feel like adopting any more?

Comment

I would 100% if the baby was still drinking breast milk and i was able to feed so that it becomes my actual child, that way its my mahram or if its a girl my husband would be her mahram, otherwise it wouldnt be ideal when the child grows up
            Please visit my Youtube cooking channel

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiv...YMkhbbgtX-lL8Q

Comment

Originally posted by Indefinable View Post

You don't feel like adopting any more?
              Its not that. If I had the means to and I was in a situation where there was no other alternative then of course I would. I like kaas’s idea. Or aynia?

Right now now I am pretty much already a third parent to 26 kids. I wouldn’t mind having my own kids before thinking about taking more on.

i was talking more of how much I’ve changed since joining the forum. You know when you go through times of intense stress that force you into adulthood? That’s where I was at when I first joined. I used to think everyone in the world was so nice. So naive and uncertain about everything. I can see that in my earlier posts.

im actually gonna miss this place. It was a good escape in a time when I really needed that.

Comment

Originally posted by aelmo View Post

Its not that. If I had the means to and I was in a situation where there was no other alternative then of course I would. I like kaas’s idea. Or aynia?

Right now now I am pretty much already a third parent to 26 kids. I wouldn’t mind having my own kids before thinking about taking more on.

i was talking more of how much I’ve changed since joining the forum. You know when you go through times of intense stress that force you into adulthood? That’s where I was at when I first joined. I used to think everyone in the world was so nice. So naive and uncertain about everything. I can see that in my earlier posts.

im actually gonna miss this place. It was a good escape in a time when I really needed that.
                Yeah... It's a good escape and a distraction.

People do change over time. Kaas' idea makes sense and is more practical.

Comment

Working...
                X