No announcement yet.

Effects on Children Who Have Been Successfully Alienated against a Parent

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Effects on Children Who Have Been Successfully Alienated against a Parent

Originally posted by A500DaBest View Post
    In the afterlife you are judged whether to go to paradise or hell fire.
    I said: Either you face off Satan in this world, or else he will just show up again in the next (Who else than Satan sits in the middle of the hell fire?). Why would there be a difference between what I have said and what you have said? I just said it in a different way. I actually prefer to say the same thing, but in my own way. The message is not different, but I simply enjoy saying the same things in a different way.

Comment

Originally posted by pronorah View Post
      I said: Either you face off Satan in this world, or else he will just show up again in the next (Who else than Satan sits in the middle of the hell fire?). Why would there be a difference between what I have said and what you have said? I just said it in a different way. I actually prefer to say the same thing, but in my own way. The message is not different, but I simply enjoy saying the same things in a different way.
      What ....you do realise problems with satan end in this world right.
      He can only deceive us in this dunya , not next....

Youtube channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYk...dE4pHzSid7Lr0w

**** Smiling won't cost you now is it ****

Zawjati ,“Uhibbuki mithla mâ antę” “Uhibbuki kaifamâ kunteee”“Wa mahmâ kâna mahma sâra”

Comment

Originally posted by muzzybee View Post
        What ....you do realise problems with satan end in this world right.
        He can only deceive us in this dunya , not next....
        There is indeed a risk in saying things in your own words, because the implications of what you say may sound different. So, I need to correct the phrasing so that it reflects the idea that he will not seek to deceive us in the next world. That concept is not easy to stuff into a few words. English is not even the original language in which these things have originally been said. That is another handicap to overcome. The very tools that we use, may actually be too blunt to precisely express what we should be saying. It is probably a question of making do with what we have.

Comment

There is indeed a risk in saying things in your own words, because the implications of what you say may sound different. So, I need to correct the phrasing so that it reflects the idea that he will not seek to deceive us in the next world. That concept is not easy to stuff into a few words. English is not even the original language in which these things have originally been said. That is another handicap to overcome. The very tools that we use, may actually be too blunt to precisely express what we should be saying. It is probably a question of making do with what we have.
          Bro, why cant you speak english man........

Zawjati ,“Uhibbuki mithla mâ antę” “Uhibbuki kaifamâ kunteee”“Wa mahmâ kâna mahma sâra”

Comment

I know right

Comment

Natural language is ambiguous. When I try to remove some of its ambiguity, it indeed sounds a bit unnatural. The more you do that, the worse it becomes. That is the number one reason why computer languages look so weird. Still, if we did not do that, the programs would not even work. Speaking like that, is truly a side effect of doing particular types of jobs. I ended up speaking like that, simply, because I ended up thinking like that. It has advantages and disadvantages. However, I think that the advantages are greater.

Comment

Natural language is ambiguous. When I try to remove some of its ambiguity, it indeed sounds a bit unnatural. The more you do that, the worse it becomes. That is the number one reason why computer languages look so weird. Still, if we did not do that, the programs would not even work. Speaking like that, is truly a side effect of doing particular types of jobs. I ended up speaking like that, simply, because I ended up thinking like that. It has advantages and disadvantages. However, I think that the advantages are greater.
                Haha,you can just use simple english terms ,and construct a sentence based on that

Comment

Haha,you can just use simple english terms ,and construct a sentence based on that
                  If you do not care about how ambiguous the result will be, then it is indeed easy to do.

About 100 years ago, people even started using the following kind of way ("notation") to express things with more precision:

∀x∀y[∀z(z∈x⇔z∈y)⇒x=y]

It looks like a very complicated way of in fact saying something very, very simple. Seriously, the idea expressed by that complicated-looking phrase is absolutely trivial. Still, there are good reasons why people do that. As long as you do not see why exactly people do that, you will think that it is totally over the top that people insist using such complicated-looking notation. The funny thing is that this notation (Russell-Whitehead) is still not precise enough to unambiguously instruct a computing device what you expect it to do.

With simple English, it is not even possible to express the concept of "ambiguity", because the term is not considered "simple enough". Simple English may therefore be so highly ambiguous that it cannot possibly express particular, essential truths about itself.

Comment

This is why I say to men to leave and cut all ties with your children if such divorce happen. They belong to the mother and not the father. Cut complete tie. Provide them financial support as prescribed by Allah (Subhanahu Wa Talaa) but when any emotional support or any connection with the children completely cut all ties to that child forever. Now. If the child reallllly loves you and really wants to be with you he will go to the mountain to achieve connection with you..then you know that child is worth your attention and love and you didn't waste all your life and time and energy to taking care of a child who in the end will treat you like this 90 year old man was treated https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsIuuVkLJrU. If he becomes mother but with male body..or female body (irrelevant) that child doesn't belong to you and you are better off without any connection anyways. Just protect yourself in the afterlife when it comes to money. In the day of the judgement when the child complains to Allah (Subhanahu Wa Talaa) I have a come back to him or her. I have given you something better than myself, I have given you a mother who loves you and take good care of you, I have given you wealth and inheritance and I have given a mother through her you get paradise under her feet. Why do you need me? I am only a door to paradise. Which is better? I can also come at the child in the afterlife and say, the prophet peace be upon him cried for his mother and not his father when they both died to show us the mother is more priority over the father. Pretty much I will shut them up in the day of judgement. However, if a man really wants to have a child and raise the child as his own...i really advice sponsoring. For every hair you groom of that child you get reward for it because he is an orphaned child. Imagine how many children out there who need love from an adult is sitting in an orphanage home either raped, abused, etc.

I say sponsoring a child over marriage and my own is truly selfless, because I don't put my care about how my children will look like or focus on my gene spreading or or or...I am actually caring about a person over myself interest. How many women could say that? Majority of them are selfish, self centered and proof in the potting by how they don't care about their own children when a divorce happens and use their own children as weapon against the father.

But I can sleep comfortable at night knowing all these women who did this to their children in this life and the cause of cutting ties between father and children will be punished in the grave and hell fire....and that to me...is the greatest satisfaction that every night when I go to bed, that thought makes sleep with a smile on my face.
                    Sounds quite a twisted and defensive thought approach to me.
                    What happens to others in afterlife, will hardly be your concern at that time, when it happens.
                    A loving father will continue to play his role financially and emotionally, even if he is not appreciated, loved or even hated. And it's not uncommon to see father play their role and yet be hated for it.
                    But then that's what being a father is. Another persons meanness should not change your view of fatherhood.

Comment

Originally posted by Snippets View Post
                      Sounds quite a twisted and defensive thought approach to me.
                      What happens to others in afterlife, will hardly be your concern at that time, when it happens.
                      A loving father will continue to play his role financially and emotionally, even if he is not appreciated, loved or even hated. And it's not uncommon to see father play their role and yet be hated for it.
                      But then that's what being a father is. Another persons meanness should not change your view of fatherhood.
                      Lol....teenagers these days.

However, I do agree with your afterlife comment though......But for a parent who goes through it, that thought process helps to curtail the emotional loss.

Comment

It may help to curtail the emotional loss, but, not a manly act. Fatherhood is a responsibility and a real man will not shun it, regardless of how bitch of a wife he happens to get, excuse my language. And same holds true of motherhood.

Comment

Originally posted by Snippets View Post
                          It may help to curtail the emotional loss, but, not a manly act. Fatherhood is a responsibility and a real man will not shun it, regardless of how bitch of a wife he happens to get, excuse my language. And same holds true of motherhood.
                          Yet! Yet! Nothing is done to resolve this. As long as the child is with the mother and there is little communication between the father and child that is 100% ok. So what if the child hates the father, that is the role of the father to be hated and resented. Are you serious? Please tell me anywhere you see in the Quran where Allah (Subhanahu Wa Talaa) command the child to hate the father and love the mother. Show me one verse that says that. Show me one Ahadith that says that. I have not seeing one and you will not see it. So for a child to hate the father and the father have to be man to take it and do his duty is OK or what can you do or sunnah of this world makes me go what?!

CHILD SHOULD not hate a parent regardless of mother or father if the parent is good...heck even if the parent is kafir you are not suppose to hate that parent/

Comment

Yet! Yet! Nothing is done to resolve this. As long as the child is with the mother and there is little communication between the father and child that is 100% ok. So what if the child hates the father, that is the role of the father to be hated and resented. Are you serious? Please tell me anywhere you see in the Quran where Allah (Subhanahu Wa Talaa) command the child to hate the father and love the mother. Show me one verse that says that. Show me one Ahadith that says that. I have not seeing one and you will not see it. So for a child to hate the father and the father have to be man to take it and do his duty is OK or what can you do or sunnah of this world makes me go what?!

CHILD SHOULD not hate a parent regardless of mother or father if the parent is good...heck even if the parent is kafir you are not suppose to hate that parent/
                            I understand your frustration brother, in these circumstances, things are set against fathers. But I think, there are certain things one does to satisfy ones own self. And bcoz the kids are not responsible for this situation, it will be sad that they won't see the love of their father. If there is contact, there is hope that one day kids will see the love of their father, if he abandons they will be no hope.
                            Last edited by Snippets; 29-08-17, 05:48 PM.

Comment

I am going to a final closing in this. My mom gave me a great advice. She said that your children should not be the reason for your happiness but the reflection of your happiness. The reason is because the wife WILL AND SHE WILL use the children to control her husband to a point that if he doesn't breath this amount of breathing and rhythm she will use the children against him. She can go far as ask him to worship her and if he doesn't he will lose access to the children that is how far a wife will go..no doubt. So what does it mean? It means that if he loses his children, he doesn't get hurt or get effected by it. He uses his logical sense and common sense. He fulfill his right as a father to these children in separation and if the wife denies him access, he then provide financial support and move on until she provide him access. This way the only one to blame and be hated is her. If she makes the children hate the father...success rate 98% that is fine..the father WILL get his revenge on his children in the afterlife.

I made an oath to myself..if I had children and we got divorced and my x-wife did that to me and the children hate me that in the day of judgement I want all the good deeds of all my children who did this to me and I want them to take all my bad deeds. I have my rights on them. The one who is truly unloving, uncaring, selfish, self centered, narcissistic, evil and unfit to be parent is that woman who destroyed my children to try to hurt me. I am taking her all her good deeds too in the afterlife if she does that to me. Warning to any future women out there who want act evil...there are men out there like me...you are only destroying yourself and your children. Take heed and warning from this evil and vile and war act to society. Just because you are born with two X chromosome and have female body doesn't give you any pass to evil act. Yeah there are so many evil men out there, who are rapist, murders, abusers, killers, thieves, liars, etc. but that act..your act doesn't anywhere put it less evil than the ones mentioned right here.
                              Last edited by A500DaBest; 30-08-17, 12:37 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X