Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do you make Eid special for your children?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: How do you make Eid special for your children?

Originally posted by Salman Al-Farsi View Post
    not here, Eid isnt a national holiday so its not so busy
    Yehan toa janjal pura bana hota hai -- cheen paan peen !!!!!!
    "Europe died in Bosnia and was buried in Syria. Bodies of innocent children washing ashore are the
    western civilization's tombstones"

Rajab Tayyab Erdogan

Comment

How about going to some nice unusual zoo,( with weird& rare animals) in your area ?

Ponder about the creation of Allah and learn something new and maybe new experience to your kids. Allah has commanded us to contemplate, but few do so. Having fun day out & nice meal. deen + dunya
      How merciful Allah on me by giving me respite,and I persist in my sins and Allah shields me

Comment

Originally posted by myeverything View Post
        How about going to some nice unusual zoo,( with weird& rare animals) in your area ?

Ponder about the creation of Allah and learn something new and maybe new experience to your kids. Allah has commanded us to contemplate, but few do so. Having fun day out & nice meal. deen + dunya
        A fruit and veg stall makes me ponder.

Comment

Originally posted by zi-zizou View Post
          A fruit and veg stall makes me ponder.
          Man it's called picnic in the zoo... only animal& nature lovers would appreciate it though.

u can do yours in the fruit&veg stall nothing wrong with that ..or in the kitchen whatever makes u happy^^
          How merciful Allah on me by giving me respite,and I persist in my sins and Allah shields me

Comment

Man it's called picnic in the zoo... only animal& nature lovers would appreciate it though.

u can do yours in the fruit&veg stall nothing wrong with that ..or in the kitchen whatever makes u happy^^
            You can't be an animal lover if you like the zoo. All those caged animals sister it's not good.

Comment

Originally posted by zi-zizou View Post
              You can't be an animal lover if you like the zoo. All those caged animals sister it's not good.
              this remind me of my childhood dream and still to have a cottage or even a tent in a jungle and watch animals walking around lol

Snakes one of my MANY phobia :(

Comment

this remind me of my childhood dream and still to have a cottage or even a tent in a jungle and watch animals walking around lol

Snakes one of my MANY phobia :(
                You must have a good memory.

Comment

Please don't make Eid about gifts. I was talking to my SIL yesterday and she said how she (a 26 year old mother of 2 kids) would cry if she didn't have new multiple outfits on Eid. Because back home that is main focus on Eid. Of course clothes are cheap back home and one can buy multiple desi clothes but in USA its expensive & I have celebrated Eid without new outfits. Sometimes I fought with my mom not to buy new outfit for Eid but I didn't need new clothes, so this concept is strange to me. But this is what happens when eid is made special by buying gifts.
                  • Make it special by having a special dinner, make something that you don't normally have everyday. My favorite memory of Eid is getting to eat "chotpot" (Bangali's will know) because we never made chotpot on non-eid day. I do know other families who make it randomly thruout the years but in my house that was the only day mom made the effort to make it.
                  • make it special by visiting relatives you don't normally see. I like to challenge myself to cover as many houses as I can
                  • Make it special

by going to special place, I like the picnic by zoo idea specially if that is something you don't do thruout the year

Comment

Working...
                  X