Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

names for girls >

:salams
    Can you suggest beautiful names for a baby girl please?
    So far I have Ubax which means flower and Balqisa .
    Any suggestions ?
    Ya Allah,
    Make me a stronger person today. Make me a better person out of all these. It is no longer bearable for me for my heart is aching and You are the only One who knows how I feel. Nothing is making sense to myself and for anyone else for that matter especially to the one person I wish to understand me better than anybody else.
    "Don't use the sharpness of your tongue on the mother who taught you how to speak

Re: names for girls >

Ubax ... hmmmm You wanna Somali names I guess..

Are u Ok with Arab names? or just Islamic names?
    How merciful Allah on me by giving me respite,and I persist in my sins and Allah shields me

Comment

Sunny
      It all starts with a thought

Comment

Sabah صباح
        Last edited by *sheba*; 12-06-17, 06:33 PM.
        O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

Start with the names of Sahaabiyyah (RA).

Name your daughter with the intention that Allah Gives that child the character of the Sahaabi she was named after.

Khadijah, Aisha, Fatima, Ruqayyah, Hafsa, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by myeverything View Post
            Ubax ... hmmmm You wanna Somali names I guess..

Are u Ok with Arab names? or just Islamic names?
            And how did you know that was somali? Impressive i must say.
            Please do suggest arabic names if you get time i will put them on the list.
            Originally posted by Jumpski View Post
            Sunny
            :jkk:
            But she isn't white so i must pass .
            Originally posted by *sheba* View Post
            Sabah صباح
            That's very beautiful :jkk: Ill suggest that.
            Originally posted by horizon View Post
            Start with the names of Sahaabiyyah (RA).

Name your daughter with the intention that Allah Gives that child the character of the Sahaabi she was named after.

Khadijah, Aisha, Fatima, Ruqayyah, Hafsa, etc.
            Actually having that intention is great and i will hopefully tell my aunty if i don't forget it.
            :jkk:
            Ya Allah,
            Make me a stronger person today. Make me a better person out of all these. It is no longer bearable for me for my heart is aching and You are the only One who knows how I feel. Nothing is making sense to myself and for anyone else for that matter especially to the one person I wish to understand me better than anybody else.
            "Don't use the sharpness of your tongue on the mother who taught you how to speak

Comment

there are many

adisla, alfhild, Greta, Grete, Grosta, Haelga, Hafjorg, Hamal, Haran, Hefid, Helgi, Helgird, Herkja, Hermir, Hert, Hestla, Hilde, Hillevi, Hilund, Hjordis, Hoddreid, Hrefna, Hroki, Huki, Hulda, Iddra, Illdi, Inge, Ingjard, Ingrid, Ingun, Iona,
              "arm yourself with knowledge and laugh at the accusers"
              me - 2017

Comment

1-Nusaybah
                2-akhira
                3-amanah

Comment

Taymeeah
                  It may not be easy, you may not understand it, but you need to have the Imaan to trust Allah when life doesn't make sense.
                  "Whoever intends eternal happiness, then let him hold tight to the threshold of servitude.” ibn Taymiyyah.

Comment

Is that actually a girls name or are you just taking that from ibn taymiyaa

Comment

Originally posted by Abu julaybeeb View Post
                      Is that actually a girls name or are you just taking that from ibn taymiyaa
                      Ibn taymeeah's grandmother (or great grandmother i cant remember) was called taymeeah

It's a girl's name
                      It may not be easy, you may not understand it, but you need to have the Imaan to trust Allah when life doesn't make sense.
                      "Whoever intends eternal happiness, then let him hold tight to the threshold of servitude.” ibn Taymiyyah.

Comment

I've always been partial to Leila/Layla. Its Arabic for night, and rolls off of the tongue so nicely.
                        Ayeh/Aya is also nice, like Ayah of the Quran.
                        Can't go wrong with Fatimah.

Comment

Originally posted by magok View Post
                          there are many

adisla, alfhild, Greta, Grete, Grosta, Haelga, Hafjorg, Hamal, Haran, Hefid, Helgi, Helgird, Herkja, Hermir, Hert, Hestla, Hilde, Hillevi, Hilund, Hjordis, Hoddreid, Hrefna, Hroki, Huki, Hulda, Iddra, Illdi, Inge, Ingjard, Ingrid, Ingun, Iona,
                          Sorry Magok but are these names even real? Would you name your children this?Hilarious
                          Thanks anyway
                          Ya Allah,

Comment

:wswrwb:

Fatimah and Aisha are nice names.
                            Narrated Anas:
                            The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "None of you will have faith till he wishes for his (Muslim) brother what he likes for himself." [Bukhari]

Comment

Originally posted by Abu julaybeeb View Post
                              1-Nusaybah
                              2-akhira
                              3-amanah
                              These all sound great .Ill suggest some to my aunt
                              Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
                              Taymeeah
                              This name is rare so that's a bonus thanks .
                              Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
                              Ibn taymeeah's grandmother (or great grandmother i cant remember) was called taymeeah

It's a girl's name
                              Originally posted by Abisali View Post
                              I've always been partial to Leila/Layla. Its Arabic for night, and rolls off of the tongue so nicely.
                              Ayeh/Aya is also nice, like Ayah of the Quran.
                              Can't go wrong with Fatimah.
                              I really like aya.

:jkk: everyone.
                              Ya Allah,

Comment

Working...
                              X