• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: names for girls >

Originally posted by ms.muslimah View Post
    :wswrwb:

Fatimah and Aisha are nice names.
    Welcome back sister.
    They are mashaAllah but they are common names so I am not sure.
    I want unique names , that sound amazing and ofcourse they must have a beautiful meaning.
    Ya Allah,
    Make me a stronger person today. Make me a better person out of all these. It is no longer bearable for me for my heart is aching and You are the only One who knows how I feel. Nothing is making sense to myself and for anyone else for that matter especially to the one person I wish to understand me better than anybody else.
    "Don't use the sharpness of your tongue on the mother who taught you how to speak

Comment

Originally posted by patient believer View Post
      Welcome back sister.
      They are mashaAllah but they are common names so I am not sure.
      I want unique names , that sound amazing and ofcourse they must have a beautiful meaning.
      I figured they'd be too common. Sheeba is a pretty name, and I haven't met anyone with that name yet.
      Narrated Anas:
      The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "None of you will have faith till he wishes for his (Muslim) brother what he likes for himself." [Bukhari]

Comment

Zelda

Comment

Laura
          Abigail
          Candice
          Claire

Comment

Paracoccus
            Thiobacillus

Comment

Originally posted by patient believer View Post
              Sorry Magok but are these names even real? Would you name your children this?Hilarious
              Thanks anyway
              these are scandanavian names

i am surprised that you didnt notice
              "arm yourself with knowledge and laugh at the accusers"
              me - 2017

Comment

it's so hard to find nice unique names for girls

someone I know wanted something uncommon but in the end she had to choose something quick
                'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

I was under the impression it has to be Arabic but I think it can be anything with a good meaning

don't quote me on that though, i'll have to check
                  'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Nusaybah, Maryam, Mouna, Mawa

Comment

Summayah
                      Maryem
                      A'isha
                      Asma*
                      Fatima*
                      Asiya
                      Zainab
                      Hafsa
                      “You do not do evil to those who do evil to you, but you deal with them with forgiveness and kindness." Sahih al Bukhari

Comment

Frank
                        It may not be easy, you may not understand it, but you need to have the Imaan to trust Allah when life doesn't make sense.
                        "Whoever intends eternal happiness, then let him hold tight to the threshold of servitude.” ibn Taymiyyah.

Comment

Originally posted by eesa the kiwi View Post
                          Frank
                          Henry

Comment

Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post
                            Henry
                            technically it's not trolling me thinks as I think she mentioned the baby isn't born yet so if it's a boy op isn't starting from scratch
                            It may not be easy, you may not understand it, but you need to have the Imaan to trust Allah when life doesn't make sense.
                            "Whoever intends eternal happiness, then let him hold tight to the threshold of servitude.” ibn Taymiyyah.

Comment

Originally posted by Habiba2017 View Post
                              Nusaybah, Maryam, Mouna, Mawa
                              Originally posted by Ibn Warsame View Post
                              Summayah
                              Maryem
                              A'isha
                              Asma*
                              Fatima*
                              Asiya
                              Zainab
                              Hafsa
                              :jkk: to both you.Those are beautiful names.I'll let everyone know what the mother wants.
                              Ya Allah,
                              Make me a stronger person today. Make me a better person out of all these. It is no longer bearable for me for my heart is aching and You are the only One who knows how I feel. Nothing is making sense to myself and for anyone else for that matter especially to the one person I wish to understand me better than anybody else.
                              "Don't use the sharpness of your tongue on the mother who taught you how to speak

Comment

Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post
                                Henry
                                Frank
                                technically it's not trolling me thinks as I think she mentioned the baby isn't born yet so if it's a boy op isn't starting from scratch
                                I thought you were suggesting those names for a a girl.Hilarious
                                Alhamdulilah the baby was born last night and she is a girl.Honestly In our entire family this is the first baby that was born in ramadan yet a lone in the last 10 days.
                                :jkk:.I honestly appreciate it.
                                Ya Allah,

Comment

Working...
                                X