Alimah Course vs Uni

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Alimah Course vs Uni

If you really want to go uni you could always do an online course whilst doing the alima course or you could go after you finish the alima course insha Allah
    Online courses are cheaper and show more dedication and commitment only problem is most wont be recognised outside of uk

Comment

Originally posted by Abu julaybeeb View Post
      If you really want to go uni you could always do an online course whilst doing the alima course or you could go after you finish the alima course insha Allah
      Online courses are cheaper and show more dedication and commitment only problem is most wont be recognised outside of uk
      Open University is a good option and is recognized world wide.

Comment

Oh i thought courses arent recognized outside uk
        If they are even better

Comment

It seems to me that the best option is to enter the university and take a course in parallel

Comment

The alima whose Fiqh course I took last semester studided political science at university while completing her alima course part time. The study took longer to complete but having the blend of secular education & alima education makes her a great teacher now. she teaches in islamic school: adults & kids.

I believe when she was young (teenager) she also went to islamic boarding school, so she had strong background. Then she went to univ while keeping up with her alima course part time. She might have completed her univ few semesters before completing alim course. There is a huge benfit in learning from different insitutation, this will help you understand different style of teaching which will help you become a better teacher or help you apply your education. Keep both study running, plenty of people do due major. Find out what you want to do in future even with your alima degree?

Comment

From my own experience I can say that studying at the university and taking courses at the same time is very interesting, because you are constantly learning something new, but of course there are some difficulties. First of all, this is the number of tasks that need to be performed. Sometimes there were situations when I didn't have time for anything at all, so I had to ask for help from the service https://papersowl.com/apa-paper-writing-service to help me write apa paper.
              But despite this difficulty, it is a very interesting process that provides a lot of knowledge.

Comment

Working...
              X