Clear All

Originally posted by notEVOLVED View Post
    I don’t get it?
    https://islamicgemsandpearls.wordpress.com

Comment

Originally posted by Layla_ View Post
      I don’t get it?

Look at the bus
      'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post

Look at the bus
        I still don’t get it lol

Comment

I still don’t get it lol
          Rainbow lgbt on bus

Comment

Originally posted by Faith reloaded 2 View Post

Rainbow lgbt on bus
            Don’t know how I missed that! YUCK!

Comment

Don’t know how I missed that! YUCK!
              Also timmy is wearing a dress

Comment

Originally posted by Faith reloaded 2 View Post

Also timmy is wearing a dress
                And it looks like he’s had too much lip filler as well!

Comment

And it looks like he’s had too much lip filler as well!
                  'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

home schooling is hard, i mean just teaching the kids in lockdown was difficult imo,
                    i have friends who are strict about it and even their wives dont want them to home school but these guys wont compromise on it,
                    my mate simply put it as yea in school you learn about education but what about morals, like respect and stuff, amount of kids swearing at teachers etc these days is just the norm in the UK

so yea i do see where hes coming from, plus he did ask me what about your kids praying salat, wont they miss that at school and hes right at the end of the day deen should come before dunya

Comment

• Does anyone here homeschool? i feel like it would be so hard but i guess once ur married and have kids, one may feel completely different about it. Wouldnt want them going to a regular school ofcourse(if Allaah blesses me with kids InshaaAllaah), so I used to feel like going to an Islaamic school is a good option. Espec with all the nonsense taught in public schools these days, plus it may be more difficult for them to pray there etc. A school where they can qualify as scholars and also get the conventional academic qualifications InshaaAllaah. So that they can choose what they want to do, aslong as its halaal.
                      And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record�
                      [al-An�aam 6:59]

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                      X