Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your first child: son or daughter and why?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Your first child: son or daughter and why?



    If Allah wills for you to get married and have children. would you make du'a for your first child to be a son or daughter? And give reasons.

    May Allah provide you all with righteous spouses and children that will be the coolness of your eyes.
    51
    son
    68.63%
    35
    daughter
    31.37%
    16

    #2
    Re: Your first child: son or daughter and why?

    Wa aleykum salaam,

    Insha Allah daughters, i love them more than sons.


    Ameen and to you too bro

    Comment


      #3
      Re: Your first child: son or daughter and why?

      I can't choose lol ;-;

      Comment


        #4
        Re: Your first child: son or daughter and why?

        Personally Id love to have daughters first due to many reasons. Who can resist a little maryam or sarah calling you daddy/baba and running in between your legs :love::inlove:

        Also daughters mature faster so if you have sons after that, they will take care of their younger brothers.

        I probably won't be able to say no to my daughters lol. Fathers definitely have a soft spot for their little girls.

        Comment


          #5
          Re: Your first child: son or daughter and why?

          Kullu bidda dalala wa kullu dalala fin naar...
          Last edited by Ms.Mints; 14-02-16, 10:30 PM.

          Comment


            #6
            Re: Your first child: son or daughter and why?

            I want a son, insha'allah, so when I have a daughter she'll have a brother to protect her.
            “Ask forgiveness from your Lord. Indeed! He is Oft-Forgiving.” (71:10)

            Comment


              #7
              Re: Your first child: son or daughter and why?

              A daughter in shaa Allah. As children they are just so much sweeter and cuter than boys.

              Comment


                #8
                Re: Your first child: son or daughter and why?

                If I had daughters I'd name each one after Muhammad:saw:'s wives. lol

                Comment


                  #9
                  Re: Your first child: son or daughter and why?

                  MashaAllah the bros are choosing daughters and the sisters choosing sons.

                  I accidently chose son in the poll

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Re: Your first child: son or daughter and why?

                    Son.

                    And his name will be Musa :insha:

                    Reason:
                    I really don't know. I guess I want to experience a Father/son like relationship.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Your first child: son or daughter and why?

                      Baby hudayfah..... :love:
                      إقراء القران فإنه يأتي يوم القيامة شفيعا لأصحابه

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Re: Your first child: son or daughter and why?

                        Originally posted by Deeni Akh View Post
                        Personally Id love to have daughters first due to many reasons. Who can resist a little maryam or sarah calling you daddy/baba and running in between your legs :love::inlove:

                        Also daughters mature faster so if you have sons after that, they will take care of their younger brothers.

                        I probably won't be able to say no to my daughters lol. Fathers definitely have a soft spot for their little girls.
                        Yeah lol me neither I would spoil her.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Re: Your first child: son or daughter and why?

                          Men want daughters, and women want sons lol. Strange

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Re: Your first child: son or daughter and why?

                            Originally posted by Stoic Believer View Post
                            A daughter in shaa Allah. As children they are just so much sweeter and cuter than boys.
                            Youll have to get used to answering whys tho
                            ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
                            "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
                            :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Re: Your first child: son or daughter and why?

                              Originally posted by Abu Jarir View Post
                              If I had daughters I'd name each one after Muhammad:saw:'s wives. lol
                              Nice

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X