Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your first child: son or daughter and why?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Your first child: son or daughter and why?

Originally posted by RaNdOm View Post
    Lol stop using my lines on other people

BUTTTTT btw

it's all the really young unmarried bro's that are saying daughters - wait til u get a wife then we'll ask u :rotfl: you'll be like nah I need time with my XY chromosome bredrins get me
    Really?

Originally posted by zantz View Post
    What kinda man wants girls he wants men to carry on his legacy
    Sounds so epic bro...

Comment

Originally posted by Linkdeutscher View Post
      You ruined his joke.
      Hmmm.. I don't get the joke.

Comment

Yeh I agree in terms of what I've seen of Muslims from USA - they kinda confuse me. But I think cos the culture there is to be really loud and in your face and brag about your achievements where as if u talk good about yourself in the uk - people will destroy u lollll
        Yeah that's Murica. Everyone trying to be top dog with the biggest guns. Even in the Muslim community you see people competing for leadership positions and whatever else.

Originally posted by A.Basheer View Post
        The reason could be is that we are too spread out there.

Or else those UK Muslims migrated there with most likely the same intentions as the US Muslims back in the 80s and early 90s: the dunya and nothing else. But they were less spread out thus more attached to the deen, so the result is what you have 20-30 years later. You can see that in parts of NYC and DC too.

But in CT where I was born... you have pockets of Muslims here and there and the masaajid are few and far between. Allahu a'lam but living like that is really not allowed... to mix with the kuffar like that and be the only Muslim family in a small town, etc.

I also found the Muslims in other Western countries to be more chill and laid back when it comes to degrees and high positions. They are usually more content with a sub-par job. But as for us, a sub-par job is the end of the world and we are a disgrace to our family.
        I agree, the Muslim communities are too scattered in the US. Reason being this country is huge and Muslims took opportunities where they could find them.

I don't plan on taking a job in a city unless it has a tight-knit community in shaa Allah.

And yeah here we are expected to sacrifice so much deen for the dunya. "You need to take out loans for that degree", "you need to shave for that job interview", etc.

Comment

And for him to be an Aalim and a Struggler in the Path of Allah*... right?

These brothers on here disappointed me tonight
          bro
          [SIZE=3][FONT=Times New Roman][B][U][CENTER]Oh Allah, in your name, I die and live.[/CENTER][/U][/B][/FONT][/SIZE]
          [CENTER]:):lailah::lailah::lailah::lailah::)[/CENTER]

[B][CENTER]Ya Allah, Grant Me A Heart That Sees[/CENTER][/B]

Comment

bro
            What?

Comment

Originally posted by Deeni Akh View Post
              Really?

Sounds so epic bro...
              yeh I think so, all of you are just like she's gonna be this cutesy wutesy girl lol

but even for girls - they won't need a dad that gives them cuddles and advice all the time - although this is super important but like they'll need to see him be a man too. Like lead the flock. Go to pray at the masjid. Organise his fam. Have a clear vision. Like of course he should soften up and be the support his daughters need but they'll need to see a real manly man too.

Plus u have to teach them to not rely on anyone tooooo much cos u might do such a great job at being a dad that like they'll have really high expectations of men. It's all about balance.
              ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
              "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
              :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

Comment

Daughter. Little girls are so much more temperate as babies and they're soooo cute. And i really want to have a mini me. :inlove:

honestly, it would be a dream come true of mine to have a little girl who looks just like I did as a baby lol
                Allah sent down his tranquillity upon him and supported him with angels you did not see and made the word of those who disbelieved the lowest, while the word of Allah - that is the highest. And Allah is Exalted in Might and Wise.

Comment

bro
                  What?
                  Nothing, he had no real response and just wanted to reply thus that.
                  You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

yeh I think so, all of you are just like she's gonna be this cutesy wutesy girl lol

but even for girls - they won't need a dad that gives them cuddles and advice all the time - although this is super important but like they'll need to see him be a man too. Like lead the flock. Go to pray at the masjid. Organise his fam. Have a clear vision. Like of course he should soften up and be the support his daughters need but they'll need to see a real manly man too.

Plus u have to teach them to not rely on anyone tooooo much cos u might do such a great job at being a dad that like they'll have really high expectations of men. It's all about balance.
                    I see...very good insight there. I guess its more complex than just simple love and affection. Jzk khyr

Comment

I see. These youngins nowadays and their posts. Making me confused. I don't know how Umm Random keeps up with you all.

Comment

I see. These youngins nowadays and their posts. Making me confused. I don't know how Umm Random keeps up with you all.
                        Umm RaNdOm is wise beyond her years, may Allah preserve our mother.
                        You think you know more than my scholar's qiyās? He was more learned than you and all other scholars combined. Yeah, the devil was the greatest scholar too and look where his qiyās of fire being better than tīn got him. Sorry.

You follow your scholar's qiyās, and I will follow the Qur'ān and Sunnah.

Comment

Originally posted by Deeni Akh View Post
                          I see...very good insight there. I guess its more complex than just simple love and affection. Jzk khyr
                          Being a parent is like one of the biggest responsibilities everrrr especially cos like there's gonna be another human being you're responsible for and is gonna pretty much copy your outlook on life, for a while anyway

Lol NO we are not calling me that

and cos I'm the eldest of 5 of us lol youngest bein 16 allahumma baarik so u know can take these guys on anyday lol
                          "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."

Comment

Umm RaNdOm is wise beyond her years, may Allah preserve our mother.
                            :rotfl: :rotfl: noooo WE ARE NOT calling me that lolllll - omg [MENTION=132744]A.Basheer[/MENTION] >_>

Comment

I want a son first, because I think they're are easier.
                              Narrated Anas:
                              The Prophet (ﷺ) said, "None of you will have faith till he wishes for his (Muslim) brother what he likes for himself." [Bukhari]

Comment

As long as they are healthy then not bothered which, I just hope I am blessed with both sons and daughters.
                                Allah is always watching [VIDEO]

How To Weep For The Fear Of Allah

Please remember to share these links with people you know so they can also benefit from them. :jkk:

Comment

Working...
                                X