No announcement yet.

|||||||||||Sister Chat|||||||||||Mommy/mommy to be/ newborn babies thread

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: |||||||||||Sister Chat|||||||||||Mommy/mommy to be/ newborn babies thread

Originally posted by Indefinable View Post
    Alhamdulillaah. Indeed :-)

He's 5 and half. A little tornado lol.
    MashaAllah. May he be the coolness of your eyes, aameen
    sigpic

Comment

Ameen
      And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear RecordĒ
      [al-Aníaam 6:59]

Comment

Originally posted by .Hajar. View Post
        Stress, weight changes, etc can affect periods but since you don't have a history of irregular periods, iA there's not much to worry about..our hormones can go haywire for a variety of reasons both external and internal. If however this becomes a frequent occurrence then it'd be worth to get yourself checked out but hope and pray for the best iA and until then, stop fretting!

Alhamdulillah, all ok..good to see you around, sis :)

I was talking to this lady who has a 13 year old girl and when I asked her what is it like raising a teenager, all she did was sigh, look upwards and sigh again..and then she laughed awkwardly and said 'very, very interesting...'

So yeah...interesting
        sigh 10.times over here

2 teenagers
        1 year apart
        mother and father to them

alhamdulillah

in sha Allah i get double the reward
        Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Donít ruin your happiness with worry, and donít ruin your mind with pessimism. Donít ruin your success with deception and donít ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Donít ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
        __________________________________________________ _____________________________
        If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesnít prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with duaías being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so donít ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

Originally posted by Muslima London View Post
          sigh 10.times over here

2 teenagers
          1 year apart
          mother and father to them

alhamdulillah

in sha Allah i get double the reward
          Can't be that difficult, we were teenagers once.

Comment

Originally posted by zi-zizou View Post
            Can't be that difficult, we were teenagers once.

its stressful isn't it. forget finding a spouse. my life has now been taking over these little kiddos, and htey are not even little anymore. both are taller then me!!

but alhamdulillah girl has grown up quite a bit, boy has started teenage strops now

I dont even get hugs and kisses anymore
            Ibnul Qayyim رحمه الله said: "Donít ruin your happiness with worry, and donít ruin your mind with pessimism. Donít ruin your success with deception and donít ruin the optimism of others by destroying it. Donít ruin your day by looking back at yesterday.
            __________________________________________________ _____________________________
            If you think about your situation, you will find that Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) has given you things without asking, so have trust in Allaah (سبحانه وتعالى) that He doesnít prevent anything you want except there is goodness for you.

You could be sleeping and the doors of the heavens are being opened with duaías being made on your behalf, SubhanAllaah: perhaps from someone poor whom you helped, or someone sad whom you brought joy, or someone passing by and you smiled at him, or someone in distress and you removed it.. so donít ever underestimate any good deeds."

please donate to the Ummah forum sadaqa jariya project. Click on the link for for more information, and to make a donation- https://www.justgiving.com/sadaqah-jariyah-project/

Comment

I have one (in jannah) and another that's still processing but the pregnancy has been difficult, alhamdulillah we are both well and only few months left but when you're bedresting days don't really pass :(. If sisters could remember us in your duaa we would appreciate it.
              اذاً لن يضيعنا الله

Comment

Originally posted by Muslima London View Post
                its stressful isn't it. forget finding a spouse. my life has now been taking over these little kiddos, and htey are not even little anymore. both are taller then me!!

but alhamdulillah girl has grown up quite a bit, boy has started teenage strops now

I dont even get hugs and kisses anymore

You need to show your vulnerable side...get them feeling that you are not made of granite and that might get them to help out more and be more sensible.

Comment

Guiding Principles for the Upbringing of Sons

Upbringing of sons is a difficult and tiresome task . Many a parent suffer grief due to the transgression of their offsprings and are in agony because of it .

In respect of this issue Ibnul Qayyim al Jawzi [may Allah be pleased with him] comments :

" Sometimes the grief faced by man due to his children is the expiation of some of his sins and nothing else ! Hence there is glad tiding for the one who tried to bring up his children on the ways preferred by Allah The Glorious and Exalted. And good news is for the one who endured the ordeal of bringing up his children and it becomes expiation for his sins. So, if you experience fatigue in rearing of your offsprings seek from your Lord forgiveness of your sins " .

��Muqatil bin Suleiman[ may Allah have mercy upon him] visited Abbasid Caliph Mansur the day of his pledge of allegiance. Mansur said to him:

"O Muqatil! Admonish me about something.”

To which Muqatil said: "Do I advice you from what I saw or from what I heard?”

Mansur said : "From what you saw “

Muqatil said : "Listen, O Amir ul Momineen!”

"Omar bin Abdul Aziz had eleven sons and he died leaving only eighteen dinars out of which five dinars were used to shroud him, four spent to buy his grave and rest were distributed amongst his sons.

And Hisham bin Abdul Malik too had eleven sons. He left for each son inheritance worth ten lac Dinars.

By Allah! O Amir ul Momineen! In just one day I saw one son of Omar bin Abdul Aziz giving away sadaqah in the way of Allah one hundred horses and I saw the son of Hisham begging in the bazar (markets)!!!"

��When Omar bin Abdul Aziz was on his death bed people asked him,"what are you leaving behind for your sons?”

To which he replied :

" I have left behind for them Taqwa of Allah The Glorious The Exalted, so if they are righteous, Allah The Glorious and Exalted is Guardian of the righteous and if they are otherwise, I shall not leave wealth for them which is helpful for them in the ways of disobedience of Allah."

��Point to Ponder:

People usually work extremely hard to secure their children's future; striving at great lengths; assuming, after their demise their offspring will only be well and at peace because of the wealth. Whereas they remain ignorant of the larger security which is in the of Allah. They don't gift their children the Taqwa of Allah which Allah The Glorious, The Exalted has mentioned in His book by saying: [And let those fear as if they had left weak offspring behind and feared for them. So let them have taqwa of Allah and speak words of appropriate justice]. [Al Nisa:9]

��When a man would see decline in the character of his son he would do sadaqah / charity, would feed people reciting this verse: [take from their wealth sadaqah to cleanse them and to purify them with it].
                  And would pray,"O Allah! this charity from me is so that my son develops purity in character because this distortion of his is more cumbersome/ painful for me than his physical disease would be."

Similarly it is said about another person whenever he couldn't do sadaqah due to his poverty and his son would annoy him, he would stand in nightly salah, recite Surah AlBaqarah and invoke saying:
                  "O Allah ! This is sadaqah from me. Accept it from me, and because of it, make him righteous."

��Turn towards Allah by worshipping him with the intention for the righteousness of one's offspring . Even if they overcome your efforts still they are not able to overcome your intentions.

��Our Lord! grant us from among our wives/ spouses and offspring, comfort to our eyes, and make us a leader/ example for the righteous.
                  Ameen .

May Allah forgive my mistakes in translating the article:
                  ��Guiding Principles for Upbringing the Sons.

Comment

oh man I might be joining this thread soon

Comment

Just control your weight and diet.

This should keep the babies weight within normal levels.

Comment

Working...
                      X