Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Alhamdulillah :D

Ameen :inlove: she's a lil madame, a cutsie patootsie non the less
    "If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

"Nothing protects the rights of the minority like the tyranny of the majority"

Comment

Originally posted by Hannahk92 View Post
      Dang it! All this baby talk is making me broody. Mash'Allah ... ameen to the duaas
      Your turn now sis :inlove:
      "If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor."

Comment

:salams Sister

May Allah bless her with health, long life & piety
        My sect - No Sect

My Aqeedah - http://legacy.quran.com/112 ( The Aqeedah of Sahabas)

Just a Muslim

Comment

Congrats

Comment

nearly 2 years later :) awww she'll still be a little baby
            I can totally imagine a mini candyapple
            And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
            [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

A late congratulations
              الصلوۃ والسلام علیک یا سیدی یارسول اللہ

Comment

Allahumma barik sister :love:
                يَٰٓأَيُّهَا ٱلنَّاسُ ٱعْبُدُوا۟ رَبَّكُمُ ٱلَّذِى خَلَقَكُمْ وَٱلَّذِينَ مِن قَبْلِكُمْ لَعَلَّكُمْ تَتَّقُونَ

O mankind, worship your Lord, who created you and those before you, that you may become righteous

Surah Al Baqarah ayah 21

Comment

Congratulations on your new girl! :up:

Comment

haha lol y'all are congratulating 2 years later lool, are ppl recognising this and saying it jkingly (as someone bumped the thread) or are ppl thinking its a recent thread.. well whilst i'm here again, I will also say a *slightly* belated congratulations, dear candyapple
                    And with Him are the keys of the Ghayb (all that is hidden), none knows them but He. And He knows whatever there is in the land and in the sea; not a leaf falls, but He knows it. There is not a grain in the darkness of the earth nor anything fresh or dry, but is written in a Clear Record”
                    [al-An’aam 6:59]

Comment

Originally posted by Creamcake View Post
                      nearly 2 years later :) awww she'll still be a little baby
                      I can totally imagine a mini candyapple
                      She's almost 4 years ukhti ;)

She was born in 2013... missed prince George's birthday by two days damn lols

Comment

Thanks to all u guys Ameen to ur duaas, I was just reminiscing... remember my hands were shaking so bad (was feeling weak) when I made this thread from the hospital bed lols...

Comment

Originally posted by Hannahk92 View Post
                          Dang it! All this baby talk is making me broody. Mash'Allah ... ameen to the duaas
                          Your time has come :insha:

:1popcorn:
                          'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

So, which of the favours of your lord will you deny? ~ Surah Ar Rahman

Comment

Originally posted by candyapple View Post
                            Thanks to all u guys Ameen to ur duaas, I was just reminiscing... remember my hands were shaking so bad (was feeling weak) when I made this thread from the hospital bed lols...
                            where was I when you had her?
                            'Whatever it be wherein ye differ, the decision thereof is with Allah: such is Allah my Lord: In Him I trust, and to Him I turn.' The Holy Qu'ran Al Shura (Consultation)

Comment

oh

I joined a month after

Comment

Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
                                where was I when you had her?
                                Originally posted by Ya'sin View Post
                                oh

I joined a month after
                                Lols Well it's a blessing to be able to make a thread on it. Pretty cool for reflecting. sister [MENTION=74921]Hannahk92[/MENTION] in shaa Allah will be blessed with a bundle of joy pretty soon... :inlove:

Comment

Working...
                                X