X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pre - Conception Resources.

:salams

This is a just a thread for anyone who needs information on concieving.

Masha'allah some of the posters here have given very good advice, but we never seem to be able to locate it amongst the many threads.

Ive managed to find some and am adding the links below.

Thread 1

"Advice on Concieving"

....there is a lot of indepth advice on there, sister dhakkiyahs post, # 12, by sister dhakiyyah masha'Allah.

Dua for infertile couples

If anyone else finds any other useful information, on ummah or otherwise, please feel free to post.

Wassalaam.
    وَالْعَصْرِ

إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

"If Allah (swt) only sent this Surah to us, for the guidance of Mankind, this will be enough for us - Imam Shaafi'ee r.a.

"Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

Khanqah Habibiyah

Re: Resources for Infertile Couples

salam.

I have recently found out that I have a highly likelyhood of being infertile. sad news for me and family, I am not married, 20yrs old. I have changed my mind on getting married,am currently studying to become a primary school teacher. I dont mind not becoming a mother, theres alwayes adopting on my own.

do u think duas will help?!! please, if u can help.

Comment

:wswrwb:

Of course sister, duas always help in every situation.

Allah swt has power over all things, and despite all odds can make things occur.

Perhaps you can discuss with a potential prior to marriage, but there are definately other options you can pursue. Even if you do adopt, a child needs a mother just as much as a father.

Is there no medication you can take?

May Allah ease all your affairs for you sister
      وَالْعَصْرِ

إِنَّ الْإِنسَانَ لَفِي خُسْرٍ

إِلَّا الَّذِينَ آمَنُوا وَعَمِلُوا الصَّالِحَاتِ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالْحَقِّ وَتَوَاصَوْا بِالصَّبْرِ

"If Allah (swt) only sent this Surah to us, for the guidance of Mankind, this will be enough for us - Imam Shaafi'ee r.a.

"Yeh dunya daar e faani hain, Tum apna dil mat lagaon, Ganimat samaj zinadagee ki bahar, aana na hoga, yahaa baar baar......"

Khanqah Habibiyah

Comment

Originally posted by Islam Forever View Post
        salam.

I have recently found out that I have a highly likelyhood of being infertile. sad news for me and family, I am not married, 20yrs old. I have changed my mind on getting married,am currently studying to become a primary school teacher. I dont mind not becoming a mother, theres alwayes adopting on my own.

do u think duas will help?!! please, if u can help.

Sister, how did you find out this information? The doctor told you or you had some accident? I often have a fear like I will not be able to have children, I don't have any health problems or so, but it's just that I would like to have children, so badly that I am afraid ALlah could tempt me in that way.. And I think duas are absolutely a way to go.

Comment

please nobody judge me for saying this:

as the saying goes, if at first you dont succeed, try try again.
          And the (faithful) slaves of the Most Gracious (Allh) are those who walk on the earth in humility and sedateness, and when the foolish address them (with bad words) they reply back with mild words of gentleness. (25:63)

O You who believe! Shall I guide you to a trade that will save you from a painful torment? (10) That you believe in Allh and His Messenger (Muhammad SAW),and that you strive hard and fight in the Cause of Allh with your wealth and your lives, that will be better for you, if you but know! (11) (If you do so) He will forgive you your sins, and admit you into Gardens under which rivers flow, and pleasant dwellings in Adn (Edn) Paradise; that is indeed the great success. (12)

JazakAllah khair for the duas but i would prefer duas for shahadah instead.

sponsor an orphan

Comment

رد: Re: Resources for Infertile Couples

God reward you
            And blessed

Comment

Re: رد: Re: Resources for Infertile Couples

sorry, I didn't get your point. Can someone elaborate it more???

Comment

Working...
              X