X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mama I'll meet you in Jannah - SUPPORT FOR THOSE WHO HAVE LOST CHILDREN

As salamu alaykum
    Alhamdulillah, I hope you have listened to my Ilminar lecture, "Mama, I'll Meet You in Jannah". I truly enjoyed preparing it.
    Y'know, subhan Allah, even though I was like speaking for an hour, I had another hours worth of content that I didn't get time to present. But, khayr, the good news is that the additional content can be made into it's own future Ilminar, in sha Allah.
    But ... I forgot to mention one thing tonight.
    I started an email mailing list specific to those interested in this topic.
    A support group - families who have experienced the test of losing a child, and those Muslims who would love to lend an ear and offer their love and support to those families.
    I welcome you to join the support group, you can do so here:
    http://groups.google.ca/group/bridgetojannah
    (When you get to that page, you'll see Home, Discussion...click the link that says "Join this Group")
    Consider this the "after-halaqah" get-together support network, so that we can take implementation of this knowledge to a level that hasn't been done in our communities of recent.
    And feel free to share this email support group with anyone you feel can benefit from the support.
    http://groups.google.ca/group/bridgetojannah >> "Join this Group"

Recipes for all the family :inlove:
    (and you thought I was a lazy feminazi which can't cook?)

Re: Mama I'll meet you in Jannah - SUPPPORT GROUP FOR THOSE WHO HAVE LOST CHILDREN

masha'Allah T'barakAllah a great idea.

"How often we cry over Fate, but abundant good lies just behind it. O soul, it is goodness, even if it arrives after a while."

Foulana blog

Comment

Re: Mama I'll meet you in Jannah - SUPPPORT GROUP FOR THOSE WHO HAVE LOST CHILDREN

i just wanted to say thanks for putting up this topic. from this link, i have managed to find the said lecture (though thru some other source). it has been very informative for me, alhamdulillah. :)

as my thanks, i provide you the link for this download : halaltube (71 mb)

Comment

its always hard loosing a child may allah give sabbar to those who hve gone thru this test inshallah ameen
        When you are among your goats in the desert and call the Adhan, raise your voice for whoever of the jinn and men; and whatever hears the farthest sound of the voice of the muezzin shall bear witness to it on the Day of Judgment. (Bukhari)

subhanallah

Comment

The Bereaved Parents

Last edited by Grotbags; 18-11-15, 12:53 AM.
          The Prophet SAW said, "(There are2words which R dear 2 the most gracious (Allah SWT)&very easy4the tongue2say but very heavy in the balance.They are:Subhan Allahi Wa Bihamdihi - Subhan Allahil-Azim

Comment

Re: The Bereaved Parents

:wswrwb:

The Messenger of Allah :saw: said, "By the One in Whose hands is my soul, the miscarried fetus will drag his mother to Paradise by his [umbilical] cord if she was patient [with the miscarriage], hoping to be rewarded." (Ibn Majah) :love:
            ربنا واجعلنا مسلمين لك ومن ذريتنا أمة مسلمة لك وأرنا مناسكنا وتب علينا إنك أنت التواب الرحيم

Our Lord, make us Muslims submitted to You, and our descendants a Muslim community submitted to You. Show us our rites of worship and turn towards us. You are the Ever-Returning, the Most Merciful. [2: 128]

http://livingthemuslimlife.wordpress.com/

Comment

Narrated from Abu Moosa al-Ash’ari (may Allaah be pleased with him), that the Messenger of Allaah :saw: said:

“When the child of a person dies, Allaah says to His angels: ‘You have taken the soul of the child of My slave?’

They say: ‘Yes.’

He says: ‘You have taken the apple of his eye?’

They say: ‘Yes.’

He says: ‘What did My slave say?’

They say: ‘He praised You and said innaa Lillaahi wa innaa ilayhi raaji’oon.’

And Allaah says: ‘Build for My slave a house in Paradise, and call it the house of praise.’”

Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, 1021; classed as hasan by al-Albaani in Saheeh al-Tirmidhi.
              Secure few moments, everyday, to reflect upon the innumerable blessings of Allah and thank Him for bestowing them upon you.

"A person who is blessed with the ability to be grateful, shall never be deprived of barakah and increase in blessings."
              - Rasulullah (صلی اللہ علیہ وسلم)‎

Comment

there's a sticky on this subject so I'll add these posts to it inshaAllah

Comment

:jkk: for making this thread. :up: I have a sister/friend who had couple of miscarriages :( :( but Alhamduillah she is pregnant again now but she's having a lot of difficulties so please pray for her, May Allah swt cure all the illness/es that she or her baby may have and grant her a beautiful healthy child, Ameen Ameen. I feel really sad for her :( but hopefully things will work out for her this time...my bros and sisters don't forget to pray for this sister. :jkk:

Comment

There is a book called 'A Gift for the Bereaved Parent' by Ta-Ha publishers.

I've met the author, and have given this book to a friend of mine, and she really appreciated it.

It may be an idea for those who know someone going through this.

Comment

Last edited by Grotbags; 18-11-15, 12:53 AM.
                      The Prophet SAW said, "(There are2words which R dear 2 the most gracious (Allah SWT)&very easy4the tongue2say but very heavy in the balance.They are:Subhan Allahi Wa Bihamdihi - Subhan Allahil-Azim

Comment

Last edited by Grotbags; 18-11-15, 12:54 AM.

Comment

Last edited by Grotbags; 18-11-15, 12:54 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by faithheals View Post
                            :jkk: for making this thread. :up: I have a sister/friend who had couple of miscarriages :( :( but Alhamduillah she is pregnant again now but she's having a lot of difficulties so please pray for her, May Allah swt cure all the illness/es that she or her baby may have and grant her a beautiful healthy child, Ameen Ameen. I feel really sad for her :( but hopefully things will work out for her this time...my bros and sisters don't forget to pray for this sister. :jkk:
                            :salams
                            ameen .
                            subhanALLAH,may ALLAH SUBHANHUWATHALA grant the sis and her family(and us inshaALLAH) healthy beautiful ALLAH SUBHANHUWATHALA fearing children who will be the coolness of their eyes and the comforts of their souls...mashaALLAH she sounds like a woman of great patience may ALLAH SUBHANHUWATHALA keep her and us patient always

La Ilaha Illa Anta, subhanaka, Inni Kunto Minal dhalimeen.(Al Anbiya 21:87) Nabi(SAW)said'None who is experiencing difficulty employs it except that Allah would relieve him of his difficulty'

Comment

Narrated Anas bin Malik: One of the sons of Abu Talha became sick and died and Abu Talha at that time was not at home. When his wife saw that he was dead, she prepared him (washed and shrouded him) and placed him somewhere in the house. When Abu Talha came, he asked, "How is the boy?" She said, "The child is quiet and I hope he is in peace." Abu Talha thought that she had spoken the truth. Abu Talha passed the night and in the morning took a bath and when he intended to go out, she told him that his son had died, Abu Talha offered the (morning) prayer with the Prophet and informed the Prophet of what happened to them. Allah's Apostle said, "May Allah bless you concerning your night. (That is, may Allah bless you with good offspring)." Sufyan said, "One of the Ansar said, 'They (i.e. Abu Talha and his wife) had nine sons and all of them became reciters of the Quran (by heart).' " Sahih Bukhari: Volume 2, Book 23, Number 388.

Narrated Abu Sa'id: The women requested the Prophet, "Please fix a day for us." (for RasulULLAH salALLAHU alaihis salam to speak to them )So the Prophet preached to them and said, "A woman whose three children died would be screened from the Hell Fire by them," Hearing that, a woman asked, "If two died?" The Prophet replied, "Even two (would screen her from the (Hell) Fire. "And Abu Huraira added, "Those children should be below the age of puberty." Sahih Bukhari: Volume 2, Book 23, Number 341.

La Ilaha Illa Anta, subhanaka, Inni Kunto Minal dhalimeen.(Al Anbiya 21:87) Nabi(SAW)said'None who is experiencing difficulty employs it except that Allah would relieve him of his difficulty'

Comment

Working...
                              X