Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MUSLIM AU PAIR looking for a family

Assalamu Alaikom, :)

I am a 24 years old Muslim woman who's looking for a job as an Au-pair in London or Birmingham. I started taking care of children since my teenage and I genuinely enjoy being with children, play with them and take care of them. Particularly I love to teach them new things during the early stage of their life.

I'm an European citizen so I don't need any permit in order work, study or stay in the UK. At present I’m already working as an au-pair for a family who's living Wales. I’m taking care of their two little boys aged 19 months and 8 years. Morover, during my spare time I work for other local families, taking care of they girls and boy aged 4,6,8 and 9 years. I've got matuareted a lot of experienece in childcare and I'm referenced too.

As an au-pair I'm expecting to do both childcare and general household duties for up to 25 hours a week, five days a week, in return of full board and logging. My priority will be to look after your children and my duties will includes:

- Help the children to get ready for school/nursery during school days and take care of they uniforms.
    - prepare children's breakfast, lunch boxes and drive them at school or bus stop;
    - pick them from school, prepare an afternoon snack and drive them for organised activities, sport classes, etc..
    - assist the children with homeworks (if possible) and make sure that they have books and homework ready for school;
    - play with them indoor or outdoor;
    - bath them:
    - get the children ready for bed time;
    - do extra babysitting for few hours, two evenings a week;
    - cook some healthy meals;
    - work more hours during school holidays.

I'm also expecting to do light housework like:
    - clean up the dishes;
    - keep children's room tidy;
    - do children's laudry and ironing their clothes;
    - clean shared spaces like kitchen, living room, bathroom, etc;
    - do vacuum cleaning and dusting;

In return I'm asking:
    - own private room with free internet access.
    - the possibility to attend my language classes, religious services or do my hobbies while children are at school;
    - two days off per week (preferably weekends) and two weeks paid holidays per year;
    - weekly pocket money, which amount varies depending on the number of children to look after and my duties.
    - extra money if I work more hours during school holidays or half term.

It's essential for me to live in a non-smoking environment. My aim is to spend with your family about eight months, but if after this period both of us are happy to carry on with the au-pair position, InchAllah I'll be more than happy to stay longer.

I'm a flexible person and I don't mind to give you extra help in case of need during my time off, or to participate at funny family's activities, but please note that it's also important for me to have time for my studies and for developing my own social life.

Alhamdulillah as a Muslim:

- I don't buy, cook, eat or handle any food or drink which contains alcohol or pork. I buy, cook, eat and handle Halal foods only (which I don't mind to buy and prepare for myself if your family don't consume it).
    - I happily comply with my religious duties, including wearing the Hijab and pray at least five times a days, sometimes also during nigh time.

Being an au-pair means that both of us will experience a different culture, way of life and know more about our respective cultures. Personally I'll be happy to live in a multicultural environment and create a successful relationship with a lovely and caring family.

Last edited by Sister Nd.; 17-10-09, 11:22 PM. Reason: Grammar errors

Re: MUSLIM AU PAIR looking for a family

Asssalamu Alaikum

We are a muslim family looking for an aupair for a new born baby. If you are interested please let me know.

Wasalaam

Salwaa

Comment

dear sister i am a doctor with children going to school. i am muslim and we are an extremely loving family.. if you are interested in working for us please call me on my mobile which is --------

[note from mods: this is a public forum, anyone could read this, please pm your phone number to the sister inshaAllah, don't post it on the public forum!!!!]
      Last edited by dhak1yya; 01-12-09, 05:55 PM. Reason: see note above

Comment

Salamu alaykum all. Does anyone know the ruling of whether an au pair can live with a family in the same house even when the husband is there?

Many thanks

ali

Comment

Hi,
          I am a muslim doctor living in cambridge. I need an aupair to help me in house work and to look after my children 9 1/2yrs and 11 1/2, yrs
          please contact me on my email.

Thank you

Comment

Asslamoaliaqum!
            I am muslim dr looking for muslim au pair.She should be good in looking after small children.Any one knows any muslim au pair just let me know on my e mail adress or in this thread.
            Last edited by saad786; 03-03-10, 03:17 PM. Reason: spell

Comment

Is this haram?
              Surely she shouldn't live with non-mahram males even in a family household?
              Or is it just the case that she may not be alone with them in the house? How would this latter work in practice?

Comment

Assalam aAlikum
                Are you still looking for an aupair position. If yes please contact me via email
                Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Templar View Post
                  Is this haram?
                  Surely she shouldn't live with non-mahram males even in a family household?
                  Or is it just the case that she may not be alone with them in the house? How would this latter work in practice?
                  plenty of muslims live in household with non mahram males, brother in laws, nephews, lodgers etc, you just have to keep covered and not be in the same room alone...

Recipes for all the family :inlove:
                  (and you thought I was a lazy feminazi which can't cook?)

Comment

AW: Re: MUSLIM AU PAIR looking for a family

Assalamu'alaikum
                    I'm Livana from Indonesia. Do you still need an au pair?
                    I was an au pair in Germany. now I'm looking for another Family in another country.
                    Please contact me.
                    Wassalam

Comment

s.a ım from turkey. ı llive in london. ı need muslim famly . ı would like to look after chldren.

Comment

Originally posted by ayasofya View Post
                        s.a ım from turkey. ı llive in london. ı need muslim famly . ı would like to look after chldren.
                        Assalaamoualaykom

We are muslim Family looking for a live -in-Muslim Aupair, for our 14month old boy.We are practising muslims and looking for a similar lady.we live in solihull/birmingham.

Free accomodation and food will be provided alongwith good rate of pay. We both work full-time and would require someone to take care of our son. Duties would include baby sitting and housekeeping etc.

my contact details are [email protected] contact to discuss further

regards

tania

Comment

Hi, are you still looking for nanny? Is this part time or full time job?
                          Sincerely

Comment

Salaam,

I m from Turkey who am practising muslim. I m looking for part tim nanny position in London or central Cambridge. If someone interested in, please keep in touch me.

Sincerely

Comment

sorry if i offended; but i don't think its wrong of me to say this is rather silly, and not befitting a muslimah
                              unless proper measures of 'purdah' are taken.
                              Last edited by KeeKee; 22-06-10, 12:33 PM.
                              The enforcement of Muslim Brotherhood is the greatest social ideal of Islam. On it was based the Prophet's (SAW) sermon on his last pilgrimage, and Islam cannot be completely realized until this ideal is achieved. '
                              (Shaikh Maulana Muhammad Yusuf)
                              In Lam Takun Ghaadiban Annee Falaa Ubaalee...

Comment

Working...
                              X