X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Things new fathers can do to help their wives when they have a baby

Originally posted by bella786 View Post
    just read comments on depression...post natal... its not a joke... its a serious condition that can reallly harm a women in so many ways... she needs support love and care... her crying is not something that shd be laughed at....

EXACTLY!! unfortunately men dont understand this...reading the above post has made me think maybe Im also suffering from postnatal depression...I had my baby a couple of weeks ago and
    apart from looking after him, a toddler and 3 other kids...my husband is leaving me for nrly two months to visit family abroad......!!

Comment

Re: Post natal depression

Excellent threat.

Originally posted by bint View Post
      is it normal for a new mum to be emotional and depressed?
      Yes, yes and yes! You will find that most women who have just given birth will be emotional & depressed. This is called baby blues. Women will cry and get emotional for few days or few weeks but then she'll be back to her usual self. This is common and normal.

BUT if you noticed she is still depressed for long period of time then she may suffer post natal depression. Seek medical help.

Comment

Re: Birth - Brothers' opinions wanted

Pregnant women are going through drastic changes both physically and mentally, husbands should pay extra care and attention to help their wives through this exhausting yet sweet experience!

Comment

Re: Things new fathers can do to help their wives when they have a baby

thats really amazing

Comment

Working...
          X