Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Islamic lectures for children

As-salamu alaykum

My children are from ages 10-15. I'm looking for lectures they would enjoy and are appropriate.

salam alaykum wa rahmat allah
    i would suggest this youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/user/NAKcollection however make sure you review the videos yourself and check that the information within them are correct before you display them to your children

Comment

Wa alaikum salaam,
      We are allowed to bring our kids (girls and boys) to the sisters' halaqa, at least until they reach puberty in the case of the boys. This is a great way to help our kids with their Islamic education.
      Allah is so Great and Merciful that although we continue to disobey Him, He still awaits for our repentance so that He may forgive us.

Comment

Salam. Try the Islamic lectures on the following Youtube Channels,

Free Quran Education
        One4Kids
        Etc.

Comment

Originally posted by LaylaAb View Post
          As-salamu alaykum

My children are from ages 10-15. I'm looking for lectures they would enjoy and are appropriate.
          This thread is a few months old. What lectures did you end up introducing to them?

I would recommend Yasir Qadhi's Seerah lecture series on YouTube. The Seerah is something we should constantly revisit like the Quran, and Shaykh Yasir definitely has the most detailed and comprehensive lecture series on the topic. His English is also quite clear and fluent which makes it easier for young people to connect with.

Comment

Working...
          X