X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Protecting your children from sickos - includes Parenting forum rules

Asalamu alaikum,

I foudn this site while searching for halal sports and after joining I chose to look for 'mommy-info'. Your post was really a jolt to reality. I hate when people take pics of my child. My husband's relatives are always so quick to pull out their phones and do this that it terrifies me, because in the blink of an eye the pics are sent to various locations....via all those social network sites. Your post was just so scary, but really sadly relevant to today's society. Oh,how I wish I could protect my daughter from all the sickos.

Comment

Don't limit a child to your own learning, for he was born in another time.
      @Rabindranath Tagore

Comment

This Tagore I tell u he was into time only. My child everything changed ~~~ SPACE & TIME.
        How to manage,how to manage...
        I told my child beta tu mera tara nai hoye
        Don't be like me
        Then again,don't unlike me in facebook!
        My child says face to face with parent in the net- most SCARY EXPERIENCE!!!

Comment

Originally posted by 19th_guard View Post
          This Tagore I tell u he was into time only. My child everything changed ~~~ SPACE & TIME.
          How to manage,how to manage...
          I told my child beta tu mera tara nai hoye
          Don't be like me
          Then again,don't unlike me in facebook!
          My child says face to face with parent in the net- most SCARY EXPERIENCE!!!
          Khas km jahan paak!
          ".......He giveth and spendeth (of His bounty) as He pleaseth. But the revelation that cometh to thee from Allah increaseth in most of them (kuffar) their obstinate rebellion and blasphemy.Amongst them we have placed enmity and hatred till the Day of Judgment. Every time they kindle the fire of war, Allah doth extinguish it;but they (ever) strive to do mischief on earth. And Allah loveth not those who do mischief."(5:64)

Comment

Jazak Allah very nice information discuss above by all users. Islamic wallpapers 2015

Comment

Last edited by Muslim Mothers; 09-10-15, 07:06 AM.

Comment

thanks for sharing a great article. however one of the outcomes of such devious acts is that a certain area remains grey. having sexual experiences with kids is sick and wrong. But one of my friends was at a bar in Chicago and met this young girl. She was there on a fake ID and they were kissing outside of the club and the parents came. He spend time in jail due to this. Now, was he sick? Should he have checked the ID? if she was in the club was that his issue? but he is filled as a pedo file and his name across the state. I feel a bit sorry for people like that that come under such jurisdiction. Any one care to share a similar story ?

Comment

Working...
                X