Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Looking For Female Friends

Originally posted by muslim girl
    we sit back and have a good laugh at some of the unmoralistic and foolish non-muslim women that are usually staggering jus around the corner :D
    and then yall nag
    And Allāh has set forth an example for those who believe, the wife of Fir'aun when she said: "My Lord! Build for me a home with You in Paradise, and save me from Fir'aun and his work, and save me from the people who are Zālimūn

There is no nobility in anyone who lacks faith.

The wise man knows that the only fitting price for his soul is a place in Paradise.

Comment

Originally posted by Guardian Hijab View Post
      LOL, that did come off funny, thats why you got the sarcastic replies. What do you mean exactly tho?
      Do you always talk about Islam and World affairs? When you go out what do you do? I ask this becaus there is alot of things in which you may find unislamic in the "west."

So again I am not being rude or instrusive I am just curious.
      "If God's Word is a creation, then by what Word did he create it?"

Comment

Originally posted by Immanuel View Post
        Do you always talk about Islam and World affairs? When you go out what do you do? I ask this becaus there is alot of things in which you may find unislamic in the "west."

So again I am not being rude or instrusive I am just curious.
        I honestly don't know how to answer that question:S

uhhhhhhhhh we hang out, do normal things.

Hope that answers ur Q:D

Comment

Originally posted by Guardian Hijab View Post
          I honestly don't know how to answer that question:S

uhhhhhhhhh we hang out, do normal things.

Hope that answers ur Q:D
          Thanks. Every little helps.
          "If God's Word is a creation, then by what Word did he create it?"

Comment

Originally posted by Immanuel View Post
            Not being funny but what exactly do muslim women do
            Well, I for one work full time as an accountant, cheer my son on once a week at his football games, love to read Stephen King novels, mow the grass once a week, check the oil level in my car once a month, help out my aging parents by cleaning their house, mowing their grass, doing their laundry and preparing an occasional meal for them, change the furnace filter 4 times a year, help out my elderly next door jewish neighber like taking her to the grocery store, I just completed painting all the bedrooms in my house this summer, help my son with his homework, play video games with my son, pay all the monthly bills, shampoo my carpet about 4 times a year and take time out every morning to email my very best friend in the whole wide world!!!
            Please Re-update your Signature

Comment

Originally posted by muslim girl
              only if your a lazy, layabout who does nothing :D
              that was uncalled for

does that come under nagging t:phen
              And Allāh has set forth an example for those who believe, the wife of Fir'aun when she said: "My Lord! Build for me a home with You in Paradise, and save me from Fir'aun and his work, and save me from the people who are Zālimūn

There is no nobility in anyone who lacks faith.

The wise man knows that the only fitting price for his soul is a place in Paradise.

Comment

Working...
              X