Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking For Female Friends

Salaam Sisters

I am looking to make new muslim female friends. I am in my mid thirties (non-hijabi),of Pakistani origin but British and have never been married so would like to be more social with like-minded muslimas. I live in West London (near to Ealing).

If you are also seeking to make new friends and will make the effort to meet me at least once every two weeks and have the TIME and want to make the EFFORT to build a loyal and solid friendship, pls email me.

My email address is: [email protected]

P.S I have given some details about me so that I can meet sisters in my age range who I inshallah have something in common with. No offence intended.

Visit: www.muslim-mums.co.uk

Re: Looking For Female Friends

Asalaamu Alaykum,

Sister, reality is, I am not sure you will get a great response here.

Many sisters will be cautious and doubtful to meet up, if they have not known you for some time on the forum.

Inshallah, I am sure there are some sisters circles that go on in west london, have you been/heard of any in your area??? This is what I would advise, it is a very good way to meet fellow sisters, of a variety of age ranges.

Comment

Not being funny but what exactly do muslim women do
      "If God's Word is a creation, then by what Word did he create it?"

Comment

Originally posted by Immanuel View Post
        nag
        And Allāh has set forth an example for those who believe, the wife of Fir'aun when she said: "My Lord! Build for me a home with You in Paradise, and save me from Fir'aun and his work, and save me from the people who are Zālimūn

There is no nobility in anyone who lacks faith.

The wise man knows that the only fitting price for his soul is a place in Paradise.

Comment

Russo....sounds like a big Russian guy....the name, not the desrciption.

<<<haha this guy is hilarious!!!
          Freeeeeeeeeeeeee Palestine

sign Afzal Guru petition

www.freesheeshan.blogspot.com

Comment

Russo: If you look into www.londonschoolofislamics.org.uk they have a section for Muslims to meet up with each other.
            "Lord I am not worthy to receive you, but only say the word and I shall be healed".

Comment

We slow cook [with the obligatory herbs and spices] non-Muslims who ask inane questions then feed them to the cannibal tribes of Papua New Guinea.

It's all about Karma y'know?
              If someone praises one of them (the believer), he says, "I know myself better than others [know me], and my Lord is more knowledgeable of me than myself. O Allah! Do not take me to task for what they say, and make me better than what they think of me, and forgive me for those sins which they are unaware of."

Comment

^Yeah.

And then we ship over the leftover bones and skin to Jeffrey Dahmer so that he can make a new lampshade out of the tragically inquisitive. :p

Comment

hahaha ...........nice
                  Please Re-update your Signature

Comment

LOL, that did come off funny, thats why you got the sarcastic replies. What do you mean exactly tho?

Comment

:rotfl:! Aasiyah and Songbird, what a comic duo!:p

Comment

Originally posted by Aasiya View Post
                        ^Yeah.

And then we ship over the leftover bones and skin to Jeffrey Dahmer so that he can make a new lampshade out of the tragically inquisitive. :p
                        I spot a niche market.

Yo girlfriend, what say you and I start up our own TV program and give those Queer Eye guys a run for their money?

Muslim women are doin' it for themselves :D [sing it Aretha!]
                        If someone praises one of them (the believer), he says, "I know myself better than others [know me], and my Lord is more knowledgeable of me than myself. O Allah! Do not take me to task for what they say, and make me better than what they think of me, and forgive me for those sins which they are unaware of."

Comment

Originally posted by Aasiya View Post
                          ^Yeah.

That was one deranged guy!! But at least he only ate fags!! And you know what?? You find such serial killers, for the most part, in the West.
                          The definition of courage is to fight to the death in defense of religion, in defense of womanhood, of ill treated neighbours, of the oppressed who seek protection, or in defense of a lost fortune, honour which has been attacked, and other rights, against all adversaries, whether they be few or many.

Comment

BTW in case ya'll didn't know Dahmer is dead and not all his victims were gay. He would drug men and then kill them
                            I took the road less traveled...where the heck am I? :scratch:

Comment

Thats for us to know and you to never find out :)
                              Yawmaithin tu’a A’radoona la takhfa minkum khafiyatun [69:18]
                              :love:
                              "Then which of the blessings of your Lord will you deny?" (Qur'an 55:13)

Comment

Working...
                              X