Hungry men attracted to heavier women

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Hungry men attracted to heavier women

its all mind realted the state of the mind pre-food and the state of a mans mind after food are two different worlds! Lol :D

The poor wives :( being toldd their fine before dinner then fat after dinner! :p
    Knowledge and intelligence leads one who possesses it to do good acts and prevents him from evil.

Ignorance on the other hand, calls the one who is ignorant to conform to his desires, even if it is harmful to him.

Comment

Originally posted by muslimah85
      its all mind realted the state of the mind pre-food and the state of a mans mind after food are two different worlds! Lol :D

The poor wives :( being toldd their fine before dinner then fat after dinner! :p
      Good excuse for fat wives not to cook then, except cooking for their own selves of course.
      Please Re-update your Signature

Comment

:hidban:
        Originally posted by Jum'[email protected]
        Hungry Men attracted to Big Woman....You Wot?

These guys can speak for themselves duude not for all of us....

looool
        AHAHAHAHAHHAAA agreed 250% :D :D

ummmm...

Gotta get out of here before this happens ;o:

:hidban: :hidban: :hidban: :hidban: -------> "Heavy" women <---- Me

:D

Wassalam!
        "How often it is that a small action is made great by its intention, and a great action is made small by its intention." [Abdullah ibn al-Mubarak]

The Messenger of Allah raised us, And with Islam gave us life,
        And taught us to become... aides to the religion of Allah
        We became united by the light of his guidance, As brethren and like relatives
        And he watered our souls every time... we were thirsty for faith.
        Rasul Allah Nasheed by Abu Ali

Comment

Originally posted by Tahiyah
          abdulhakeem ~

where/how do you come up with this stuff? :D

oh well isnt it said a way to a mans heart is through his stomach?
          Re: the last phrase, i once had a discussion with an incredibly skinny women. We were discussing food and love and how a woman treats her husband in the culinary sense, she mentioned a Moroccan phrase, which i will transliterate and translate.

"Shnoo dir al khamja, yakul Rajulha'

translation into english , 'whatever the bad cook makes her husband will eat it.'

I took this to be her and her general philosophy on food and love. I retorted to her the english saying as mentoned above.

Evidently nothing flourished in that relationship... and i am now happily married to a plump lady of curvaceous proportions who cooks wonderful meals....so i do in fact bring some validity to this study.

Without a wife i was hungry and the one that i was attracted to and subsequently married was the one who was plumper and satisfied my hunger.. as for the skinny one....... may Allah Guide her !
          Please Re-update your Signature

Comment

Sometimes I do wonder how they actually get a research grant for such useless studies.

Bearing in mind, some of these studies are funded by bodies such as the MRC!
            You are not aware of the consequences that would result (if you were granted what you desire) because what you seek might be to your detriment. (O soul) be conscious that your Master is more aware about your well-being than you are.

~Ibn Al-Jawzee

Comment

Explains why in our paki land all the men like fat actresses in movies
              Man knows so much yet does so little...

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
              X