Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tuna Sandwhich....

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Tuna Sandwhich....

    assalamualaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

    my mums gone pakistan :( to punish me they took my sister too

    so now i got no one to make lunch... :(

    inshallah dinner should be taken care of... im going down to my khalas and shes gonna make a load for me inshallah :inlove: for a couple of days ... if not her then one her daughters will cook inshallah...:D

    but im still stuck for lunch.... :(

    anyone know how to make a tuna sandwhich..... :confused:


    There is no nobility in anyone who lacks faith.

    The wise man knows that the only fitting price for his soul is a place in Paradise.


  • #2
    Re: Tuna Sandwhich....

    akhi You'll need

    1) Can of Tuna
    2) Mayyonaise
    3) Two slices of bread
    4) Common sense

    Number four is the most vital ingredient in making a tuna sandwhich, by the Grace of Allah, those that have been granted it, will be inclined to open the can of Tuna with a can opener, in fear of damaging their teeth. Proceed gently, with full knowledge that you may indeed cut your fingers if not careful. You may want to use a spoon to scoop out the tuna on to one piece of the bread. However, before doing so forget not to apply the mayyonaise - lightly or thickly, of course, depending on ones personal preference. After the contents of the sandwhich are successfuly in gently place the second slice of bread ontop, the sides of each bread perfectly meeting. One may wish to divide the sandwhich into two, however gobbling it all up in one is usually more filling.

    It should be noted that extra additives such as sweetcorn can be applied but may require a solitary post detailing the 'how' of boiling vegetables successfuly.

    Sorry bro, im bored :D
    Last edited by Ibn al-Mubarak; 27-07-06, 05:56 PM.
    Please Re-update your Signature

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Tuna Sandwhich....

      ive never had tuna in my life
      Some claim that u are like any one of us, But who can claim, to have visited the Arsh? We say bashr, but respect is also due. For mankind are like rocks, but a pearl are u. U travelled the 7Heavens, and ur eyes did not lie. For Jibril could not pass, but u, O Madani, glided by.

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Tuna Sandwhich....

        Originally posted by Ibn al-Mubarak
        akhi You'll need

        1) Can of Tuna
        2) Mayyonaise
        3) Two slices of bread
        4) Common sense

        Number four is the most vital ingredient in making a tuna sandwhich, by the Grace of Allah, those that have been granted it, will be inclined to open the can of Tuna with a can opener, in fear of damaging their teeth. Proceed gently, with full knowledge that you may indeed cut your fingers if not careful. You may want to use a spoon to scoop out the tuna on to one piece of the bread. However, before doing so forget not to apply the mayyonaise - lightly or thickly, of course, depending on ones personal preference. After the contents of the sandwhich are successfuly in gently place the second slice of bread ontop, the sides of each bread perfectly meeting. One may wish to divide the sandwhich into two, however gobbling it all up in one is usually more filling.

        It should be noted that extra additives such as sweetcorn can be applied but may require a solitary post detailing the 'how' of boiling vegetables successfuly.

        Sorry bro, im bored :D
        my mum puts tomatoes and cucumbers in them whats the deal with that then :(

        i aint got no mayonaise either... why didnt u tell me earliar man i was in tesco aswell ....


        There is no nobility in anyone who lacks faith.

        The wise man knows that the only fitting price for his soul is a place in Paradise.

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Tuna Sandwhich....

          oh i couldnt find a can opener.... :(


          There is no nobility in anyone who lacks faith.

          The wise man knows that the only fitting price for his soul is a place in Paradise.

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Tuna Sandwhich....

            Originally posted by MMS
            ive never had tuna in my life
            You'll never want to.

            It aint so nice :vomit:

            Your attitude could send you to heaven your attitude could send you to hell

            https://youtu.be/j3DSSQfuRVE

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Tuna Sandwhich....

              Originally posted by Al-Irhaab
              assalamualaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

              my mums gone pakistan :( to punish me they took my sister too

              so now i got no one to make lunch... :(

              inshallah dinner should be taken care of... im going down to my khalas and shes gonna make a load for me inshallah :inlove: for a couple of days ... if not her then one her daughters will cook inshallah...:D

              but im still stuck for lunch.... :(

              anyone know how to make a tuna sandwhich..... :confused:
              My lil bro loves tuna and mayo... always makin it..buy him off me and i'll ship him 2 wherever u are :)

              Your attitude could send you to heaven your attitude could send you to hell

              https://youtu.be/j3DSSQfuRVE

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Tuna Sandwhich....

                Heres a step by step guide for you:

                1) Wash your hands - hygiene is essential.

                2) Buy some tinned tuna. It won't break the pocket - beware of the health risks (Mercury levels).

                3) Open up the tin - there should be instructions on there showing you how to do this.

                4) Place the tuna in a round bowl (remember to remove it from the tin though). Also make sure you rinse the bowl out first.

                5) Then mash the tuna up (i.e. seperate the chunks using a fork).

                6) Add salt and pepper according to your taste (if you have any).

                7) Add generous amounts of mayyonaise (This is the white looking stuff).

                8) Mix well.

                9) If you desire you can add sweetcorn to the tuna (But thats advance level so I won't go into it).

                10) Get two matching slices of preferably brown bread. Lay them out seperately on the work bench (on the assumption you have thoroughly cleaned them prior to this task).

                11) Apply margarine onto the bread using a spreading knife. Be careful not to injure yourself. Make sure you apply it to only one side of each bread.

                12) On one of the bread slices place the tuna filling you made earlier evenly.

                13) Place the other slice of bread on top.

                14) You can cut the sandwhich in half according to your preference.

                15) You can eat it now.
                - Inna Ma'iya Rabbi Sayah Deen -

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Tuna Sandwhich....

                  yeah cucumbers go well but I'm not too sure about the tomatoes ..

                  and just by those tuna cans that dont need a can opener next time :D
                  Please Re-update your Signature

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Tuna Sandwhich....

                    Originally posted by Ibn al-Mubarak
                    akhi You'll need

                    1) Can of Tuna
                    2) Mayyonaise
                    3) Two slices of bread
                    4) Common sense

                    Number four is the most vital ingredient in making a tuna sandwhich, by the Grace of Allah, those that have been granted it, will be inclined to open the can of Tuna with a can opener, in fear of damaging their teeth. Proceed gently, with full knowledge that you may indeed cut your fingers if not careful. You may want to use a spoon to scoop out the tuna on to one piece of the bread. However, before doing so forget not to apply the mayyonaise - lightly or thickly, of course, depending on ones personal preference. After the contents of the sandwhich are successfuly in gently place the second slice of bread ontop, the sides of each bread perfectly meeting. One may wish to divide the sandwhich into two, however gobbling it all up in one is usually more filling.

                    It should be noted that extra additives such as sweetcorn can be applied but may require a solitary post detailing the 'how' of boiling vegetables successfuly.

                    Sorry bro, im bored :D
                    wow..

                    A brother who can make a sandwhich..

                    You didnt paste that from google did you..
                    - Inna Ma'iya Rabbi Sayah Deen -

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Tuna Sandwhich....

                      learn to cook, wash cloths, and all that stuff. It is part of life.
                      Please Re-update your Signature

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Tuna Sandwhich....

                        Originally posted by dour
                        learn to cook, wash cloths, and all that stuff. It is part of life.
                        Indeed man..

                        Men need to learn these essentials..
                        - Inna Ma'iya Rabbi Sayah Deen -

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Tuna Sandwhich....

                          Originally posted by ur_yusra
                          wow..

                          A brother who can make a sandwhich..

                          You didnt paste that from google did you..
                          I wrote it:D

                          You just did a sharh, expanded on what I wrote..

                          it's just a sandwhich not a curry!
                          Please Re-update your Signature

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Tuna Sandwhich....

                            Originally posted by Ibn al-Mubarak
                            I wrote it:D

                            You just did a sharh, expanded on what I wrote..

                            it's just a sandwhich not a curry!
                            Hey?? I didnt even see what you wrote..

                            Who said it was curry?? I didnt suggest putting garam masala in it did I..
                            - Inna Ma'iya Rabbi Sayah Deen -

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Tuna Sandwhich....

                              Originally posted by ur_yusra
                              Hey?? I didnt even see what you wrote..

                              Who said it was curry?? I didnt suggest putting garam masala in it did I..
                              now that's an idea.
                              Please Re-update your Signature

                              Comment

                              Collapse

                              Edit this module to specify a template to display.

                              Working...
                              X