Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hayfever..Im dying..*atchoo*

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Hayfever..Im dying..*atchoo*

    Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu Ummah..:)
    To be honest I'm dying of hayfever..Im sitting in the exam hall trying to do my exams(as you do:p)and I spend most of the time sniffling and trying to not rub my eyes and it's just such an irritation.
    Does anyone know anything effective-that actually works for hayfever because I cant go on like this,my eyes are so watery and rghh its even killing the back of my throat and making it all sore..:spunch:
    So yeah,if anyone knows anything effective..tried and tested is even better that you think I should give a go..:)it'd be much appreciated if you let me know..(wow that rhymes:p)
    Wa Assalam..:hidban:

  • #2
    Re: Hayfever..Im dying..*atchoo*

    yup me2 a bit

    Comment


    • #3
      Re: Hayfever..Im dying..*atchoo*

      Salaams,
      I too was suffering badly earlier in the year until I had an injection from the GP - a miracle cure!!!

      But they may only give it to extreme sufferers not sure - but I am not totally symptom free!!! Al hamdu lilaahi
      Please Re-update your Signature

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: Hayfever..Im dying..*atchoo*

        Originally posted by Rie_Maya
        Salaams,
        I too was suffering badly earlier in the year until I had an injection from the GP - a miracle cure!!!

        But they may only give it to extreme sufferers not sure - but I am not totally symptom free!!! Al hamdu lilaahi
        :o An injection eh...
        *makes appointment at GPs surgery..*
        Seriously..wow..ok Im gonna ask my GP about that..:hidban:

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: Hayfever..Im dying..*atchoo*

          Clarityn tablets are really good!! I mean my hayfever was really BAD a few weeks ago.. and now i take clarityn everyday.. and alhamdulillah its sooo much better.. It's not tottaly gone, but it sure helped! Have u tried them?

          Comment


          • #6
            Re: Hayfever..Im dying..*atchoo*

            Originally posted by Rie_Maya
            Salaams,
            I too was suffering badly earlier in the year until I had an injection from the GP - a miracle cure!!!

            But they may only give it to extreme sufferers not sure - but I am not totally symptom free!!! Al hamdu lilaahi
            Sorry mean to say that I am NOW totally symptom free - typo!!!

            Was worth every penny of the prescription and insha'Allah will last the rest of season!!!

            It's so good I can sit in the garden when the lawn's being mown!!! Could never have even been in same vicinity before let alone IN the garden!!!
            Please Re-update your Signature

            Comment


            • #7
              Re: Hayfever..Im dying..*atchoo*

              :salams

              lol awwww i feel so sorry for u hayfever sufferers.... i think i used to suffer from hayfever (i dont know if it can go) anyway i remember the days, would usually happen to me during exam time and my eyes were waterin constantly and u just feel like arghhhhhhhhhhhhh but dont worry cos its all good ....

              It was narrated in al-Saheehayn

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: Hayfever..Im dying..*atchoo*

                1 Ummah,yeah sis ive tried it..Its not that great for me..
                Ive tried stuff from Loratadine(clarityn) to Chlorophenamine(Piriton) to nasonex..that spray thingmjig..so I dont know what else to do now..and my poor nose..it's so sore..I cant stand toilet tissue anymore..NEED.KLEENEX..
                I couldnt even go into the garden today... :'(

                Comment


                • #9
                  Re: Hayfever..Im dying..*atchoo*

                  Originally posted by RaNdOm
                  :salams

                  lol awwww i feel so sorry for u hayfever sufferers.... i think i used to suffer from hayfever (i dont know if it can go) anyway i remember the days, would usually happen to me during exam time and my eyes were waterin constantly and u just feel like arghhhhhhhhhhhhh but dont worry cos its all good ....

                  It was narrated in al-Saheehayn
                  :salams

                  Subhan'Allah! :love: Jazaak Allahu Khair for sharing the Hadith Ukthi! Masha'Allah May Allah(swt) reward you for it Ameen :inlove:

                  aww :there: sis Unique, Subhan'Allah yea, same here, but it only comes up very randamly lol, I'm not really badly affected by it, but its just around fajr time, I have just a few odd sneezes, (which is horrble if you have Asthma :( too) and I ussually just take my tablet, (Critizine I think its called) when I'm near freshly cut grass because thats when it becomes hard for me! :D Alhamdulillah :p hay fever is just funny! but can be a real pain when its exam time

                  :( and yea @ that feeling in your throat! sis, may seem wierd but drink loads of honey, either in tea, or just mixing in with boiled water, Subhan'Allah helps loads! Lol did I tell you about the time I lost my vioce? :rotfl: :embar: ..Jokes! Subhan'Allah, sis trust me HONEY is the best ! :ahb: :inlove: it has helped me stay better this year Alhamdulillah :)

                  :wswrwb:
                  :love:"And whosoever is conscious of Allah, He will make a way for him to get out (from every difficulty). And He will provide him from (sources) he never could imagine. And whoever puts his trust in Allah, then He will suffice him. Verily, Allah will accomplish His purpose. Indeed Allah has sent a measure for all things." (Quran: 65/2-3)

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Re: Hayfever..Im dying..*atchoo*

                    Originally posted by Unique Muslimah
                    Assalamu Alaikum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu Ummah..:)
                    To be honest I'm dying of hayfever..Im sitting in the exam hall trying to do my exams(as you do:p)and I spend most of the time sniffling and trying to not rub my eyes and it's just such an irritation.
                    Does anyone know anything effective-that actually works for hayfever because I cant go on like this,my eyes are so watery and rghh its even killing the back of my throat and making it all sore..:spunch:
                    So yeah,if anyone knows anything effective..tried and tested is even better that you think I should give a go..:)it'd be much appreciated if you let me know..(wow that rhymes:p)
                    Wa Assalam..:hidban:
                    Wa AAlaykum Salaam Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu,

                    You should try eating honey in the morning and evening. When I say honey, I'm not talking about the tesco, asda type of honey (which is usually processed), I'm referring to raw, unprocessed honey. This is the type of honey the prophet (saaws) was referring to.
                    This isn't avalible instore but is online. Here's one online dealer you can purchase from (xynergy) - I buy my honey from them btw (This is the one I buy).

                    I haven't tried this before but you could put three drops of olive oil into each nostril in the morning and evening. See how it goes.
                    Last edited by Shaolin's-Finest; 06-06-06, 07:53 PM.
                    Please Re-update your Signature

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Re: Hayfever..Im dying..*atchoo*

                      Salaams..Ooh olive oil and honey..I'll try them inshallah:D
                      Yea Janathi..the medicine u take is cetrazine..there's also zirtek but that makes me kinda drowsy..
                      Ima try the natural stuff that BroShaloin's Finest suggested..
                      *sniff sniff*
                      Im still sniffing away

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Re: Hayfever..Im dying..*atchoo*

                        Salaam,

                        I suffer from hayfever, dust allergy and pollution all year round. The doc prescribed me Zirtek (antihistamine 10mg) which i take daily durin' summer / autumn and one every 2 to 3 days durin' winter / spring.

                        I feel for those that suffer from hayfever untreated. It kills the throat, affects the eyes and nose... can't function properly with half your senses 'out or order'.

                        I must say I'm interested to have this jab as I have bad hayfever... technology has developed and so maybe this will help with the symptoms insha'allah. How much does this jab cost? Takin' pills dialy also makes u feel drowsy, so I'll need omega 3 fish oils to help concentrate.

                        *runs to make an appointment with GP*.
                        Rabbana atinaa fidDunya hasanatan wa fil Akhirati hasanatan wa qinaa adhaban Naar

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Re: Hayfever..Im dying..*atchoo*

                          Originally posted by Mr_Jailer
                          Salaam,

                          I suffer from hayfever, dust allergy and pollution all year round. The doc prescribed me Zirtek (antihistamine 10mg) which i take daily durin' summer / autumn and one every 2 to 3 days durin' winter / spring.

                          I feel for those that suffer from hayfever untreated. It kills the throat, affects the eyes and nose... can't function properly with half your senses 'out or order'.

                          I must say I'm interested to have this jab as I have bad hayfever... technology has developed and so maybe this will help with the symptoms insha'allah. How much does this jab cost? Takin' pills dialy also makes u feel drowsy, so I'll need omega 3 fish oils to help concentrate.

                          *runs to make an appointment with GP*.
                          My throat is hurting me so much..I wanna cry..:(Ive tried Zirtek..made me sleepy..
                          I just asked my dad if I could have the jab..and he said no..I dont even know why..Oh well,he's a doc so im hoping there's sum logical reason behind that..If not..Im going elsewhere to get a jab..LOL.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Re: Hayfever..Im dying..*atchoo*

                            Originally posted by Unique Muslimah
                            My throat is hurting me so much..I wanna cry..:(Ive tried Zirtek..made me sleepy..
                            I just asked my dad if I could have the jab..and he said no..I dont even know why..Oh well,he's a doc so im hoping there's sum logical reason behind that..If not..Im going elsewhere to get a jab..LOL.
                            :salams

                            * :there: * May Allah(swt) give you all relief from all pain Ameen! :love:

                            Subhan'Allah my throat killing me too habibti! :(

                            :wswrwb:
                            :love:"And whosoever is conscious of Allah, He will make a way for him to get out (from every difficulty). And He will provide him from (sources) he never could imagine. And whoever puts his trust in Allah, then He will suffice him. Verily, Allah will accomplish His purpose. Indeed Allah has sent a measure for all things." (Quran: 65/2-3)

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Re: Hayfever..Im dying..*atchoo*

                              Lol, whats the name of the jab? If you're dad won't give it to you, I'll volunteer... so, are there side affects or any risk groups if they have the jab?

                              Originally posted by Unique Muslimah
                              My throat is hurting me so much..I wanna cry..:(Ive tried Zirtek..made me sleepy..
                              I just asked my dad if I could have the jab..and he said no..I dont even know why..Oh well,he's a doc so im hoping there's sum logical reason behind that..If not..Im going elsewhere to get a jab..LOL.
                              Rabbana atinaa fidDunya hasanatan wa fil Akhirati hasanatan wa qinaa adhaban Naar

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X