Wat wud u do....???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sallaams

This is totally of the topic but i am totally seriously serious :D. I have invented some things. Practical solutions to everyday problems. I have about 6 to 7 of them. I am getting a patent for the 1st idea and the others are in the development and 'thinking' stage. Its just the way i think, you know, like trying to reinvent the wheel. :D.

Allah Hafiz

Usmanb (Millionaire by 21 Inshallah)
    Please Re-update your Signature

Comment

wow! mashaAllah!

iv alwayz wanted to be an inventor as a lil kiddy... but never even got to the 'thinking stage' :D;):p:D

inshaAllah if u put ur mind to it, and ur sincere u will suceed.

:)

Comment

Sallaam

SP its is hard to find solutions to things, i.e. invent things . The way i approach it is to be practicle yet simple so people will want to buy it.

Allah Hafiz

Usmanb (Insane by 14)

Comment

Re: Wat wud u do....???

Originally posted by StickyPeas
          sistaz... i jus wana know... wat wud u do if u were take 2 say pakistan on holiday, and get forced to marry sum1 against ur will.... so u get married to him.. come back home... then wat....?

wat wud u do...?

( and if ur forced to get married againt ur will, and the nikkah takes place... is that really a valid marriage...? )

it is forbidden to marry any woman against her will, virgin or previously married

obey your parents until they tell you to disobey Allah and His Messenger, obey them not be treat them respectful
          .لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
          نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
          دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

so if ur parents say 'marry personX' then shud u marry him? becoz by not marrying him ur going against their wishes and disobeying them...?
            in this case they are not forcing u, but ordering u 2 marry him...?
            so wat do u do?

Comment

well if they 'order' you to marry personX and have no alternative then it is the same as force... force doesn't neccessarily have to be physical... it can also be mental/emotional
              Take a step into our unique Muslim Montessori school:
              http://campaign.justgiving.com/…/a-…/buildalamiyahschool2015

Donate your sadaqah to help build a Model School for all our children.
              Please watch our school appeal: https://youtu.be/SY819jmCbzw

Text SCHL15 followed by £10 to 70070 and make a difference.
              Please forward this message to help turn this vision into a reality.

The Prophet (SAW) also said, "The believer's shade on the Day of Resurrection will be his Sadaqah." (Ahmad)

‪#‎ChangingEducation

Comment

so then wat, u disobey them?

Comment

no muslim should ever tell you to disobey your parents, however, Allah clearly tells you that if they tell you to not obey Allah, to not obey them but treat them with respect/kindness

the prophet said, there is no obedience in disobedience to Allah

and the prophet has forbid marrying anyone against their will

from that, the rest is up to you
                  .لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
                  نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
                  دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

Sallaam

Wouldn't disobey them but would tell them why is it you may or may not want to marry that person. Bro seven summed it up well, if you don't want to marry someone then your reasons should be made clear and why they want you to marry the person whould be made clear also. If parents and children cannot talk about this openly and honestly then it would mean that serious discussion has not gone on before a move/offer is made.

If your parents come to you and say you should marry personX, then they assume you are ready for marriage i.e. adult, if then this is the case you should be adult enough to explain your beliefs and your parents should understand that as an adult they should respect your opinion.

If it comes down to arguments then it is best to get an elder in and mediate as it is a big desicion which will affect your life and your parents life as well.

Allah Hafiz

Usmanb (Counsellor wanna be)

Comment

muslim youth- that blackmail thing is so truth, parents do say at first yeh we are just askin you then they're like we only do good things for and they'll be teary eyed sayin u always do what u want!!!
                      i mean choice is choice u either ask oo dnt ask, there is no need to bring emotions, dreams and IZZAT into it!!

Comment

I really don't know how parents could do that to their children :(

Comment

Working...
                        X