BlackMagic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: BlackMagic

This is a good thread about black magic: http://www.ummah.com/forum/showthrea...essions-Part-2
    Game over. I'am out. sorry for my wierd posts

Account Disabled

Comment

Brother & sister please help me.. My mother in law did seher on me and my husband. She made our life hell since we got married. My husband doesn't love me anymore. He even said he wants to divorce me.. He used to love me a lot.. But his mother is trying to separate us.. I have a long story..If you know any sufi who can help me please give me his contact.. I live in Canada..

Comment

Originally posted by laylal18 View Post
        Brother & sister please help me.. My mother in law did seher on me and my husband. She made our life hell since we got married. My husband doesn't love me anymore. He even said he wants to divorce me.. He used to love me a lot.. But his mother is trying to separate us.. I have a long story..If you know any sufi who can help me please give me his contact.. I live in Canada..
        Assalam O Alaikum!

May Allah help you, Amin!
        Contact my Sheikh, Muhammad Ajmal

+92 315 5136887
        +92 300 5136887
        [email protected]

Insha Allah! all your problems will be solved soon.

Jazak Allah!
        [I]Measuring the tendency of Photons[/I]

Comment

Walaikum assalam brother. Thanks for your sheikh's contact. But would he be able to help me over the phone since I'm living in Canada.. What is a good time to contact him? And how much money he will charge? Thanks brother. Hope he can help me with the blessing of Allah.

Comment

Walaikum assalam brother. Thanks for your sheikh's contact. But would he be able to help me over the phone since I'm living in Canada.. What is a good time to contact him? And how much money he will charge? Thanks brother. Hope he can help me with the blessing of Allah.
            No matter where do you live, distance is not an issue for the friends of Allah. Do contact him in the morning time or in the evening. And he doesn't charge a single penny for curing the disease. Insha Allah! you will be very happy by the response.

Comment

Thank you again brother.. I will call him soon. Please pray for us..

Comment

Thank you again brother.. I will call him soon. Please pray for us..
                May Allah protect all of us, amin!

Comment

Originally posted by bint View Post
                  it depends what kind of blackmagic really..

symtoms..can be the following maybe more..
                  • stomache bloats
                  • heaviness on the chest
                  • struggling to breath
                  • struggling to pray
                  • sometimes near death experiences
                  • anger> this affects the whole family
                  • depression
                  • shivering
                  • fever
                  • weakness
                  • and finally..its a struggle deep within oneself
                  alot of people find fresh meat, babies nappies..etc..if its a jinn harming them...

i know this from expereince not of myself..but of my family member

so if anyone wants to cuss then do so.. it doesnt hurt

finally..look for a molana that does this work. i know someone in india..that does it. he does it fi sabeelillah. but khair hes good.:up:
                  hmm black magic is true i read cure from black magic i will share it soon
                  Last edited by shahg; 23-06-13, 04:18 PM.
                  [url=http://alrazaak.com/threads/121-Listen-Holy-Quran-with-Urdu-Translation-Online-Free-Reading-Recitation-MP3]Quran Recitation[/url] | [url=http://alrazaak.com/forums/55-Quran-Forum-Dua-and-Cures-from-Quran]Quran[/url]

Comment

Salam

1. I am not a relative or an associate of Brother Yousuf Shah - I have spoken to him and asked of this Muhammed Sher and he has informed me that this is his cousin who set up his website and pay pal account and this is also mentioned in his terms and conditions.

On this point. Brother Yousuf - is the only person I have ever been to who allows for a refund if you are not happy and is transparent up front. No other person does this. Doesn't seem like the trait of a false aalim. I think when dealing with removing black magic there is a huge element of faith and should not knock those who are genuinely trying to help. As long as your told up front about what to expect then I don't see that as an issue. He heped me with Allah swt guidance and that is what I am greatful for

Comment

Salam brothers. why do raaqi justify charging money for ruqya. at the time of Mohamed (pbuh)
                      some one did ruqya and successfully removed the illness and mohammed (pbuh) autherised charging for ruqya.

the problem is raaqis charge money using the above Hadith mentioned but these raaqis are unsuccessful.
                      if the raaqis are successful by allahs will then they should charge just like the Hadith.

hundreds of people go to raaqis and I don't think the are successful with a single case and there for should not charge money.

if they follow the Hadith and use this Hadith to charge people then it should be followed properly and charge only when they are successfull as was the raaqi in time of mohammed (pbuh ).

may Allah help us victims of magick. and may Allah make difficulties for those who make difficulties for their brothers behind the veil of Islam.

I am a victim of magick. there are so many fake raaqis who have read a couple of books about magick and start to do ruqyah and fail to remove magick hundreds of times yet they don't stop being a raaqi.

now to find a real raaqi you have to go through fake raaqis because you just don't know who is good and real raaqi. 1 in 20 is may be real raaqi so you have to visit so many till you find the real one and it's very costly as they all validate charging for ruqya by the Hadith Wich they use fraudulently.

if any one has visited a raaqi and had the problem solved then please pass the details on and help your brothers.

salam

Comment

Salam...I have had black magic done on me from Yemen.. At the time I didn't know and I ate the food given to me and recieved a present from the family. I was in Yemen only for 6 months but so much horrible things occurred.. I only found out I had black magic when I got back to Australia when I saw dream which gave me a huge sign.. I then went to get rukhaya however I still feel the effects. I'm not sure if the raqi did it correctly as he asked " awliyah" to help him. Not sure if that is innovation or not:/.. Doesn't anyone have a raqi they know of in Australia. Preferably Victoria??? JazakhAllah khair! I just want it to go away.. It's ruining everything good that's coming my way

Comment

so you had a dream that confirmed you had black magic?
                          O people who take pleasure in a life that will vanish, falling in love with a fading shadow is sheer stupidity~ Ibn Qayyim Al-Jawziyya

Comment

well someone has done it on my mother and she found out when she got cupping done..the women told her that her blood was bubbling.
                            cupping would be the best soloution to find out

Comment

I am now hearing from some good raqis that bubbling during cupping is not necessarily a sign of magic.
                              The Lyme Disease pandemic: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5u73ME4sVU

Comment

Originally posted by zarahhhh5436 View Post
                                well someone has done it on my mother and she found out when she got cupping done..the women told her that her blood was bubbling.
                                cupping would be the best soloution to find out
                                really? First time I hear this. Sounds strange tbh. Only Allah swt knows best.
                                My heart will go on

Comment

Working...
                                X