Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BlackMagic

:salams

This is something I have just become concerned over recently..

I know that someone did blackmagic on the prophet (saw).. so it can really happen to anyone..

What I want to know sounds rather odd.. what are the symptoms of black magic?

How can you find out if someone has done blackmagic on you and given you the 'evil eye' (ayn)..??

How can you get rid of it..
    - Inna Ma'iya Rabbi Sayah Deen -

Re: BlackMagic

Originally posted by ur_yusra

This is something I have just become concerned over recently..

I know that someone did blackmagic on the prophet (saw).. so it can really happen to anyone..

What I want to know sounds rather odd.. what are the symptoms of black magic?

How can you find out if someone has done blackmagic on you and given you the 'evil eye' (ayn)..??

How can you get rid of it..
    it depends what kind of blackmagic really..

symtoms..can be the following maybe more..
    • stomache bloats
    • heaviness on the chest
    • struggling to breath
    • struggling to pray
    • sometimes near death experiences
    • anger> this affects the whole family
    • depression
    • shivering
    • fever
    • weakness
    • and finally..its a struggle deep within oneself
    alot of people find fresh meat, babies nappies..etc..if its a jinn harming them...

i know this from expereince not of myself..but of my family member

so if anyone wants to cuss then do so.. it doesnt hurt

finally..look for a molana that does this work. i know someone in india..that does it. he does it fi sabeelillah. but khair hes good.:up:
    “The great Imam ash-Shafi’, he went to his teacher Waki`
    Complaining about the weakness of his memory.
    He told him, ‘abandon rebellion, for knowledge is a light
    And the light of Allah is not bestowed upon a rebel.”

Comment

JazakAllahu khere sis

:S :S :S

Hmmm the symptoms are scary... :S ..

Why do people do blackmagic???

How stupid can they be..

I know surahs such as the quls help.. anything else??

Comment

The symptoms of black magic include believing you have no free will to deal with the *bleep* directed at you from embittered souls who don't quite get that the point of this life isn't to bring people down in order for themselves to feel better.

So just think

Allah swt = Almighty

I think a lot of this is psychological. People curse people all the time, if you worry about it then half the battle is won for the fruitcakes who wish ill upon you.

Just SMILE to the world (say cheese if you want to, I hear this helps)
        Please Re-update your Signature

Comment

JazakAllahu khere sis

:S :S :S

Hmmm the symptoms are scary... :S ..

Why do people do blackmagic???

How stupid can they be..

I know surahs such as the quls help.. anything else??
          so stupid they claim jahannnam on themselves..the lucky *****!

women do it too? did u know that? yusrah u cant be as angry as i am? but ive learnt to be patient. it works..and is very rewarding.

pray 4 quls, ayatul qursee, durood shareef,

and when this person gets treated by a molana..he will give u taweez to either burn or drink. thats if its bad. othr wise they gif u something more to pray. keep at praying the quran..it will be hard..cos the blackmagic doesnt let you..but u fight it. and when u carry on praying it with josh..u will feel a good diffrence.

Comment

As for a person struck by magic he might experience the following:
            1. Dislike of one’s spouse, as indicated in the Qur’aan by the following verse (interpretation of the meaning): "And from these (angels) people learn that by which they cause separation between a man and his wife..." (Al-Baqarah, 2:102).
            2. Different attitude in the house from that which is outside the house. For example, a person will feel that he is missing his family when is outside the house but when he goes home, love changes quickly to extreme hatred.
            3. Inability to have sexual intercourse with one’s spouse.
            4. Frequent miscarriage for pregnant women.
            5. Sudden change in behavior without obvious reason.
            6. Complete loss of appetite for food.
            7. Thinking or imagining one has done something when in reality one has not.
            8. Sudden obedience and/or love for a particular person.
            It should be noted that if a person experiences some of the above symptoms this does not necessarily mean that he is either possessed by a jinn or struck by black magic. It might be due to physiological or psychological reasons

As for curing this condition the following steps are recommended
            1. Putting one’s trust in Allah with sincere belief that He is the only cure for everything.
            2. Reading Qur’aan and known supplications expressing seeking refuge, the most important and effective of which is sura 113 and 114, Al-Falaq and Al-Naas, which were used to cure the Prophet himself. Surah 112, Al-Ikhlaas, is recommended along with them, as well as the opening chapter of the Qur’aan, Al-Fatihah. To cure black magic some have successfully used seven lotus-tree leaves. The leaves should be crushed, then mixed them with water enough for taking a bath. The following verses from the Qur’aan are then recited: verse Al-Kursi (2:255), surah Al-Kafiroon (109), surah 112, 113, 114; the verses which mention magic, which are: in surah Al-Baqarah (2:102), Al-A’raaf (3:117-119), Yunus (10:79-82), and Taha (20:65-69). The possessed person drinks some of the water, and the rest is used to give him a bath.
            3. Removing the elements of magic as was done by the Prophet when he was struck by black magic by a Jewish man called Lubaid Ben Al-‘Aasim.
            4. Eating seven Aa’liya Al-Barniy dates (among the dates of Al-Madinah) first thing in the morning; if not possible, any dates will suffice, by the will of Allaah.
            5. Cupping--removing excess blood.
            6. Supplications
            ...And he who fears Allah - He will make for him a way out. [65:3]
            "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."
            :love: [Al-Imran 3:159] :love:

Comment

Marjan I agree with the psychological bit.. but where do you draw the line..?? Allah (swt) knows best.. but isnt there a point where you just start to wonder.. especially when you think there are people who despise you or are maybe envious for whatever reason.. obviously when you get the symptoms which you've never got in your life.. you may start to wonder.. ??

Bint.. yeh I know women do it.. its mostly women :S..

JazakAllahu khere about your naseehah regarding Qur'aan recitation..

Abit of a personal question.. how did you know that someone had done blackmagic on your family member?

Comment

Originally posted by bint
                and when this person gets treated by a molana..he will give u taweez to either burn or drink. thats if its bad. othr wise they gif u something more to pray. keep at praying the quran..it will be hard..cos the blackmagic doesnt let you..but u fight it. and when u carry on praying it with josh..u will feel a good diffrence.

hey bint taweez is shirk...

With regard to wearing Qur’aanic verses or certain shapes, Imaam Ahmad narrated in his Musnad from ‘Uqbah ibn ‘Aamir (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever wears an amulet, may Allaah not fulfil his need, and whoever wears seashells [for protection from the evil eye] may Allaah not protect him.” According to another report, a group came to the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and he accepted the bay’ah [allegiance] of nine of them, but not from one of them. They said, “O Messenger of Allaah, you accepted the bay’ah of nine and not from this one.” He said, “He is wearing an amulet.” Then he took it in his hand and broke it, and the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) accepted his bay’ah. He said, “Whoever wears an amulet is guilty of shirk.” (From Fataawa al-‘Ayn wa’l-Hasad, p. 277)

protection from evil eye

http://63.175.194.25/index.php?ln=en...QR=11359&dgn=4

How to deal with sihr (magic/witchcraft)

http://63.175.194.25/index.php?ln=en...QR=11290&dgn=4
                Last edited by RaNdOm; 27-05-06, 09:30 PM.
                "Put your trust in Allah, certainly, Allah loves those who put their trust (in Him)."

Comment

Marjan I agree with the psychological bit.. but where do you draw the line..?? Allah (swt) knows best.. but isnt there a point where you just start to wonder.. especially when you think there are people who despise you or are maybe envious for whatever reason.. obviously when you get the symptoms which you've never got in your life.. you may start to wonder.. ??

Bint.. yeh I know women do it.. its mostly women :S..

JazakAllahu khere about your naseehah regarding Qur'aan recitation..

Abit of a personal question.. how did you know that someone had done blackmagic on your family member?
                  tis personal..which is why ask me thru pm. i will telll you. :)

Comment

Originally posted by RaNdOm

hey bint taweez is shirk...

With regard to wearing Qur’aanic verses or certain shapes, Imaam Ahmad narrated in his Musnad from ‘Uqbah ibn ‘Aamir (may Allaah be pleased with him) that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “Whoever wears an amulet, may Allaah not fulfil his need, and whoever wears seashells [for protection from the evil eye] may Allaah not protect him.” According to another report, a group came to the Messenger of Allaah (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and he accepted the bay’ah [allegiance] of nine of them, but not from one of them. They said, “O Messenger of Allaah, you accepted the bay’ah of nine and not from this one.” He said, “He is wearing an amulet.” Then he took it in his hand and broke it, and the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) accepted his bay’ah. He said, “Whoever wears an amulet is guilty of shirk.” (From Fataawa al-‘Ayn wa’l-Hasad, p. 277)

protection from evil eye

http://63.175.194.25/index.php?ln=en...QR=11359&dgn=4
                    oh okay

Comment

Black magic ermmmmmmmm Mucks ur life up.
                      Please Re-update your Signature

Comment

Originally posted by SoulAsylum
                        Black magic ermmmmmmmm Mucks ur life up.
                        tell me about it!

sad eh?

Comment

Allah burdens not a person beyond his scope”[al-Baqarah 2:286]

Comment

Originally posted by RaNdOm

Allah burdens not a person beyond his scope”[al-Baqarah 2:286]
                            very powerful ...

:jkk:

Comment

ive had it done on me... damn is it painful... still have the effects now

ruayyah is not permanant cure, you must do your duahs, read quran strengthen your deen and otherwise strive against it....

inshallah you will be succesful against it... the worst is when you have fits and stuff and you can feel it on you.... but alhamdulillah at least its a constant reminder that the deen of islam is the truth and with allah (Swt) rests all cures and hope...

but most of the above symptoms i suffer from when i find out who done it
                              And Allâh has set forth an example for those who believe, the wife of Fir'aun when she said: "My Lord! Build for me a home with You in Paradise, and save me from Fir'aun and his work, and save me from the people who are Zâlimûn

There is no nobility in anyone who lacks faith.

The wise man knows that the only fitting price for his soul is a place in Paradise.

Comment

Working...
                              X