Is marijuana Haram?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Is marijuana Haram?

Hashish is just another prepared form of cannabis, like marijuana. Neither hashish nor marijuana are addictive. They don't adversely affect your health. They don't produce a chemical addiction as other drugs do, only a psychological addiction, if you enjoy it too much. It can actually help you. The Sufis used to use hashish a lot and advocated it as part of Islam, that smoking it was a form of worship. That said, I'd still shy away from it anyway. Remember, stay above drugs because you don't need them.

Comment

Originally posted by tux08902 View Post
      Hashish is just another prepared form of cannabis, like marijuana. Neither hashish nor marijuana are addictive. They don't adversely affect your health. They don't produce a chemical addiction as other drugs do, only a psychological addiction, if you enjoy it too much. It can actually help you. The Sufis used to use hashish a lot and advocated it as part of Islam, that smoking it was a form of worship. That said, I'd still shy away from it anyway. Remember, stay above drugs because you don't need them.
      The deviant sufis also danced around circles and called it worship, so let's be real.

Comment

Originally posted by Humble1 View Post
        if it gives u a buzz and makes u loose ur right state of mind and judgement it is haram.
        What if it doesnt.
        " The issue in palestine will not be solved by the United States or any western country. It's not going to be solved by Dan Six Pack or Sally Soccer mom! " Anwar Al-Awlaki

Comment

Comment

Ammar....do u smoke hash?
            If u feel hash is fine would u feel ok about praying while stoned?
            My toughest fight was with my first wife.

Muhammad Ali Clay

Comment

nice girls dont smoke
              Screaming, But Will Never Be Heard

Comment

in the old days...sufi scholars used to smoke weed

Comment

salam
                  i can't this is even a discussion. just ask yourself would the prophet Muhammed :saw: smoke weed? weed is something that makes you outta of your mind.
                  (Surah Az Zumar, (Chapter 39: Verse 53)

Comment

i dont smoke hash. i did once. some garda from pakistan. if someone has ever smoked hash, the high is as follows, you get so high you can't stand. your legs begin to buckle and you cant do anythign at all.

thats because you hafto know how hash is made. the marijuana plant has thc, the chemical that gets you high, in it, but at a fairly low percentage. crappy weed (gives you headaches, makes you fall asleep and makes you lazy) has about 2-5 % thc. good weed, that will get you alert and all- has about 10-15% thc, while the crazier stuff you'l only find in amsterdam. but hash, however, is taking the thc from a potent cannabis plant and compressing it repeatedly, so much so that hash can be form 80% thc to 100% thc. you wont be able to do anythign for about 10-15 minutes followed by a relaxed sinking feeling.

as for praying while stoned- astagfurullah.

i dont pray while im stoned. in fact the last time i did smoke it was a small amount after isha. you do not feel it when u get up for fajr. is ti wrong for me to smoke this after isha? i have no more salah to do and the day is done.

Comment

Originally posted by sis_niqabi View Post
                      salam
                      i can't this is even a discussion. just ask yourself would the prophet Muhammed :saw: smoke weed? weed is something that makes you outta of your mind.

of course thats true, this should be proof enough. the prophet, to my knowledge, ever smoked weed. but at the same time why woudl he when he has a huge frikin mission to undertake. he had to save the world!!

" smoke weed? weed is something that makes you outta of your mind. "

this is the kind of ignorance i am always confronted with when i ask someone this question. u have no proof that it makes u out of ur mind becuase i have the proof that it does not. im not talking about websites, my friend is a doctor and i asked him to give me medical reports on marijuana. nothing bad is said about it, - except asthma related issues.

what r u wathcing reefer madness??

Comment

Originally posted by Al-Nasser View Post
                        Ammar....do u smoke hash?
                        If u feel hash is fine would u feel ok about praying while stoned?
                        i never said hash is fine. u also soiund liek u know nothing about the subject. you just hear weed or hash u think drugs = bad.

no i dont smoke hash. hash and weed are very very different. hash ****s you up.

no i would not pray stoned. what kind of question is that? what the hell kind of person do u think i am? that offends me.

Comment

Marijuana stinks, one of my housemates used to waste so much money on it, but alhamdulilah he stopped, took nearly 2 years.

Comment

Originally posted by ammarhaq View Post
                            u also soiund liek u know nothing about the subject. you just hear weed or hash u think drugs = bad.
                            :rotfl:

you can't imagine how wrong you are about this.....i smoked hash for long time and in one phase in my life i smoked one spliff daily (at least) for like 8 months....believe me i know very much about this subject.....Egypt for hashish is like Brazil for football

no i would not pray stoned. what kind of question is that? what the hell kind of person do u think i am? that offends me.
                            i am sorry about the offense.....it was just that this was a question i asked myself when i became so charmed by hash and started to question if it is haram or not......i asked myself this question and the honest answer was "NO!".....that settle it up for me.....if can't pray stoned then hash got to be haram and that was it.....and now i am THC free for many years......THC free while it takes from me to get the best quality hash delivered to my doorstep is a one minute phone call....this is quiet an achievement
                            My toughest fight was with my first wife.

Muhammad Ali Clay

Comment

Originally posted by nicegrrl View Post
                              marijuana?

cigarettes?

the occasional cigar?
                              all haram

bring back PAGAL LADOOOO:up:

Comment

Originally posted by ammarhaq View Post
                                i dont smoke hash. i did once. some garda from pakistan. if someone has ever smoked hash, the high is as follows, you get so high you can't stand. your legs begin to buckle and you cant do anythign at all.

thats because you hafto know how hash is made. the marijuana plant has thc, the chemical that gets you high, in it, but at a fairly low percentage. crappy weed (gives you headaches, makes you fall asleep and makes you lazy) has about 2-5 % thc. good weed, that will get you alert and all- has about 10-15% thc, while the crazier stuff you'l only find in amsterdam. but hash, however, is taking the thc from a potent cannabis plant and compressing it repeatedly, so much so that hash can be form 80% thc to 100% thc. you wont be able to do anythign for about 10-15 minutes followed by a relaxed sinking feeling.

as for praying while stoned- astagfurullah.

i dont pray while im stoned. in fact the last time i did smoke it was a small amount after isha. you do not feel it when u get up for fajr. is ti wrong for me to smoke this after isha? i have no more salah to do and the day is done.

bring back PAGAL LADOOOO:up:

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                                X