X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please pray for me

Dear friends
    Assalamu alaikum warahmathullah

I had some mental problems like anxiety disorder, panic attack...
    Now I am trying to recover from that ills .and also I trying to research about that psychological issues .coz I know many peoples had same problems, I want to help and advise them after I get recovered.
    Give me any useful links and pray for me.

May Allah we'll help me aaaameen.
    Please Re-update your Signature

Re: Please pray for me

Wa alaikum salam wa rahmatulahi wa barakatahu

I hope Allah makes you well again. Here are some links I find useful:
    panic disorder

Anti-anxiety medications

Keep making dua and trust in Allah - also eat porridge in the morning too, it might help

Comment

may Allah (swt) grant you patience and ease. amin

some helpful info: http://www.positive-action.net/al-yusra/articles.htm

Comment

remember there is no limit 2 patience may allah bless u with sabr, tawakal, strength to persevere, iman, taqwa, hope and relief

w.salam
        " Whoever abandones jihad in order to be safe from fitnah, then he has already fallen into fitnah that is a result of doubts in his heart, sickness of his mind and his abandoning jihad that Allah ordered him!" Ibn Taymeeyah r/a

Comment

Originally posted by ja_is
          Dear friends

Now I am trying to recover from that ills .and also I trying to research about that psychological issues .coz I know many peoples had same problems, I want to help and advise them after I get recovered.

I'll say some duas for you but as for natural remedies have you tried kava kava or valerian root??

Sister Habiba

Comment

Originally posted by ja_is
            Dear friends

Mashallah I had this last yr, Allhumdulilah I am over it now, see your doctor for advice inshaallah, take time to relax and pray often, cut out caffine, when you feel a panic attack coming on breathe in and count to 7 slowly then let the breath out and count to 11 this is called the 7-11 rule, this really helped me, May Allah make whatever your going through easy for you and reward u well inshaallah

bring back PAGAL LADOOOO:up:

Comment

Originally posted by dana
              I'll say some duas for you but as for natural remedies have you tried kava kava or valerian root??

Sister Habiba

assalamu alaikum
              Thanks to all.
              what u meen "kava kava or valerian root"
              can u explain ?

Comment

asalam alikom may allah help u , sister or brother avoid talkin to much especially when u speak and allah and his mesenger is not mention aleyhe salam , read quran , as much as u can , perform remembrance of morning and evening u have th ebook fortress of muslim , u have so many dooas, and make dooa alot pray , always stay with woddoo, avoid music , listen instead of it quran and nasheed but not instrumental music, dont smoke, avoid sinns, fast if u can , and so on , for further u can ask a great scholar sheikh salih munajid at www.islam-qa.com , i am sorry for making so long sentences may allah cure as soon as possible tc for ur self and ur family

Comment

Working...
                X