Can you say.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Can you say.........

So te'oma..is it true this is what the locals thought of you as a soldier when this picture of u was taken :p :rotfl:

Comment

Originally posted by Emelianenko
      So te'oma..is it true this is what the locals thought of you as a soldier when this picture of u was taken :p :rotfl:

:rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1:
      Now that is too funny
      I took the road less traveled...where the heck am I? :scratch:

Comment

Originally posted by Te'oma
        :rofl1: :rofl1: :rofl1:
        Now that is too funny
        :rotfl: :D :D

Comment

Never had that quite happen but we were doing war games against some british lads on this farm(We had the farmers permission) It was basically a game of capture the flag. The British command post was just inside the front door of the barn.
          I gained entry at the rear and was sneaking behind the stalls rather then moving up the aisle where I would easily be seen. I was crawling along just when a cow lifted her tail and let fly, urinating all over me.
          I took the post but I never lived it down :D

Comment

Originally posted by Te'oma
            Never had that quite happen but we were doing war games against some british lads on this farm(We had the farmers permission) It was basically a game of capture the flag. The British command post was just inside the front door of the barn.
            I gained entry at the rear and was sneaking behind the stalls rather then moving up the aisle where I would easily be seen. I was crawling along just when a cow lifted her tail and let fly, urinating all over me.
            holy moly

:rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: dude thts just ewwwwwww :D :D :D

Comment

LOL I thought that would make ya chuckle :p

Comment

Originally posted by Te'oma View Post
                oh shame :rotfl:

Your attitude could send you to heaven your attitude could send you to hell
                Sometimes my mind goes blank i think insane and then post shaytan :FACT

Comment

Working...
                X