Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: House Husbands

Originally posted by bint
    well err i wudnt want my hubby to be a househusband..cos alhamdulillah ive been bought up in a way that its respect/...like i mean i wudnt watch my father in the kitchen washing dishes..i mean its respect i wudnt watch my bros wash dishes..mind u they are very older than me..but yes a few odd dishes..its okay but not hardcore hhousework..not that it wud damage their masculinity but nahh persoanllay i wudnt watch the menfolk of my house do all the housework while i go out and work..im not talking islamic here..so ppl please lay off. what im saying is..ill do the housework..be a good wife..tend to my husband..look after the kids inshallah..and my ambitions are to help the muslim community in evry possible way within the shariah..so i wud like to do tat too..to me a husband should concentrate more on the upholding of the family rather than worry about the housework as he has the responsiblity of looking afater his wife n kids.

now in conclusion i wud also like to mention that im not saying husbans shudnt do anywork..they shud help out in the house..if the wife has some struggle or even out of love the hubby shud help out.

again ld like to mention this is my thinkin. :up:
    i know what you mean i cant watch my dad dong the housework while i just sit around

my brother gets home at like 1am or 2am sometimes and asks me to make him something to eat n sometimes i feel really tired like he expects me to get out of bed for him at that time
    and then i say nooo i gotta go uni early tomorrow so then he tries makin himself something to eat and hes bloody 24yrs old but it makes me feel bad when he has to make it himself :p i feel sorry for him although its his own fault for coming home so late :(
    Some claim that u are like any one of us, But who can claim, to have visited the Arsh? We say bashr, but respect is also due. For mankind are like rocks, but a pearl are u. U travelled the 7Heavens, and ur eyes did not lie. For Jibril could not pass, but u, O Madani, glided by.

Comment

Originally posted by MMS
      i know what you mean i cant watch my dad dong the housework while i just sit around

my brother gets home at like 1am or 2am sometimes and asks me to make him something to eat n sometimes i feel really tired like he expects me to get out of bed for him at that time
      and then i say nooo i gotta go uni early tomorrow so then he tries makin himself something to eat and hes bloody 24yrs old but it makes me feel bad when he has to make it himself :p i feel sorry for him although its his own fault for coming home so late :(

see someone sharing the same view...and by the way i know what u mean..when u say that ure 24 yr old bro trying to make some food..he he..tell me about it.:D
      “The great Imam ash-Shafi’, he went to his teacher Waki`
      Complaining about the weakness of his memory.
      He told him, ‘abandon rebellion, for knowledge is a light
      And the light of Allah is not bestowed upon a rebel.”

Comment

Originally posted by Al-Irhaab
        so wots new
        I thought we were a team...why u boyin me for...backstabber

Your attitude could send you to heaven your attitude could send you to hell

https://youtu.be/j3DSSQfuRVE

Comment

Originally posted by MalikOne
          I thought we were a team...why u boyin me for...backstabber
          come on man wot the heck we a team if u need to diss some one me is there for u... but need to have these occasional disses at each other aswell man
          And Allāh has set forth an example for those who believe, the wife of Fir'aun when she said: "My Lord! Build for me a home with You in Paradise, and save me from Fir'aun and his work, and save me from the people who are Zālimūn

There is no nobility in anyone who lacks faith.

The wise man knows that the only fitting price for his soul is a place in Paradise.

Comment

I think its quite funny how some people consider it to be 'less of a man' to stay at home with the kids. I dont think there is anything wrong with a male staying at home and looking after the house while the woman works (if she wants to that is).
            Please Re-update your Signature

Comment

Originally posted by jimm
              I think its quite funny how some people consider it to be 'less of a man' to stay at home with the kids. I dont think there is anything wrong with a male staying at home and looking after the house while the woman works (if she wants to that is).
              ranmureed
              And Allāh has set forth an example for those who believe, the wife of Fir'aun when she said: "My Lord! Build for me a home with You in Paradise, and save me from Fir'aun and his work, and save me from the people who are Zālimūn

There is no nobility in anyone who lacks faith.

The wise man knows that the only fitting price for his soul is a place in Paradise.

Comment

Originally posted by Al-Irhaab
                ranmureed
                :rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:
                Some claim that u are like any one of us, But who can claim, to have visited the Arsh? We say bashr, but respect is also due. For mankind are like rocks, but a pearl are u. U travelled the 7Heavens, and ur eyes did not lie. For Jibril could not pass, but u, O Madani, glided by.

Comment

Working...
                X