No announcement yet.

How can I fix being a terrible Muslim?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can I fix being a terrible Muslim?

I just am. Inside. My behavior doesnt have problems. But inside I am not much of a Muslim. Does Allah care? Does it matter? If you do not sin, does it matter if you have the mind of a sinner?
    Please Re-update your Signature

Re: How can I fix being a terrible Muslim?

I can relate...
    We know whats right and wrong but we tend to sometimes be on the other side of the fence..That is natural and is a part of us due to our living in an ungodly system. We cant change that, however sacrifice is the key....
    It may be bloody but its worth it...Do you understand...?

Comment

try fasting

when we fast we are much more aware of our wrong doings

make night prayers too. this is when Allah comes down to the lower heaven to see which of his servants are worshipping him in these hours and who is asking anything of him

Comment

One who is never content with the strength of their Imaan, then this is a sign of a healthy Imaan inshaAllah.

One who becomes content with their Imaan, this is the sign of the death of his Imaan.

Comment

Originally posted by Tahiyah
          try fasting

when we fast we are much more aware of our wrong doings

make night prayers too. this is when Allah comes down to the lower heaven to see which of his servants are worshipping him in these hours and who is asking anything of him

Thamkyou. Honestly........I didnt realise........Nor have i ever really fasted...I will try ....Thankyou again....I dont think you understand what i spontaneously said but you speak truth.....Thankyou....

Comment

Originally posted by Emelianenko
            One who is never content with the strength of their Imaan, then this is a sign of a healthy Imaan inshaAllah.

One who becomes content with their Imaan, this is the sign of the death of his Imaan.

You are right.....I now realise this...I fully understand what you say....I wish i knew in this in my teens(I'm26)
            Had it been the case i would now be a commander of the mujahideen in fighting oppression around the world....You are indeed right....Human progression is not static...Like Islam it evolves and betters humanity....By the will of the allmighty..

Prosperity, happiness as well as peace for the sister who started this thread and gods blessing to those who improve the understaning of mans inherrant wisdom(lest it be ignored)...Bestowed on us by the generosity and love from god...Thankyou.....
            And what a gift that is....A winning streak for life eternal.....You muslims are so so so lucky............................................. .......................................

Comment

Intention is the key....If the intention is honest and favors the good then there is nothing wrong with the speculation or action.......The rest can also be forgiven if one is sincere to his or her deeds...and sins unknowingly....
              Gods forgives the sincere who do things out of not knowing and helps them in their progression if they acknowledge truth..........

Such is the power of god.....

Comment

edited
                Last edited by Umm Hidaya; 12-05-06, 10:25 PM.

Comment

Salaam sister

i believe Allah cares i mean does your mum care about u? does she love u? uno motherly love is something we wont understand until we become mothers... Allah loves us more than our mums love us... that has gotta mean something man.

is it that your mind tells you to sin... but you refrain... cuz if thats the case then you know its that rejected shaitaan thats making you fink that your evil... i mean he did say he will lie in every one of our paths. i really hate shaitaan, he can really get the better of us sometimes... but uno the struggle alhamdullilah is meant to be sweet

huni it does matter cuz this duniya is ONLY a matter of time where as akhira is eternal and for us to even think eternal we sort of go off in a trance

inshallah i take my own naseeha and inshallah allah makes it easier for you...

Comment

Increase your rememberance of Allah (swt) and make dhikr light on your tongue always, walking, standing sitting, waiting for the bus, keep remembering Allah (swt)..Improve in things like making sure you read your salah on time, khusoo in your salaha and du'aa, will all help inshallah. Also, when a believer has the thought of an evil deed but he refrains from doing it and carrying it out, a good deed is actually written for him. Correct me if Im wrong someone, I shall try to locate the hadith, I think its Qudsi, Im not sure...

Comment

Nawar !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you know what im '' !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! '' about...

please please change it..

Im planning to go this year inshaAllah (times one million)

You know my philosophy (even if its weird)

:embar:
                      - Inna Ma'iya Rabbi Sayah Deen -

Comment

Sis I think this is the hadith you're talking about..

On the authority of Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him) that the Prophet (PBUH), from among the things he reports from his Lord (mighty and sublime be He), is that he said:
                        A servant [of Allah's] committed a sin and said: O Allah, forgive me my sin. And He (glorified and exalted be He) said: My servant has committed a sin and has known that he has a Lord who forgives sins and punishes for them. Then he sinned again and said: O Lord, forgive me my sin. And He (glorified and exalted be He) said: My servant has committed a sin and has known that he has a Lord who forgives sins and punishes for them. Then he sinned again and said: O Lord, forgive me my sin. And He (glorified and exalted be He) said: My servant has committed a sin and has known that he has a Lord who forgives sins and punishes for sins. Do what you wish, for I have forgiven you. It was related by Muslim (also by al-Bukhari).

This one is my most favorite.. ever.. subhanAllah... Allahu akbar..

Hadith Qudsi 34:

On the authority of Anas (may Allah be pleased with him), who said: I heard the Messenger of Allah (PBUH) say: Allah the Almighty said:
                        O son of Adam, so long as you call upon Me and ask of Me, I shall forgive you for what you have done, and I shall not mind. O son of Adam, were your sins to reach the clouds of the sky and were you then to ask forgiveness of Me, I would forgive you. O son of Adam, were you to come to Me with sins nearly as great as the earth and were you then to face Me, ascribing no partner to Me, I would bring you forgiveness nearly as great at it.
                        It was related by at-Tirmidhi (also by Ahmad ibn Hanbal). Its chain of authorities is sound.

Comment

Originally posted by ur_yusra
                          Nawar !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

you know what im '' !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! '' about...

please please change it..

Im planning to go this year inshaAllah (times one million)

You know my philosophy (even if its weird)

:embar:

Hey :(....but my other ones the same thing :(

This ones dark :( thats why I like it :(

Its like unique :(

You can hardly see it :(

please dont make me :(

I really like it, makes me remember :(

Comment

Originally posted by Nawar
                            Hey :(....but my other ones the same thing :(

This ones dark :( thats why I like it :(

Its like unique :(

You can hardly see it :(

please dont make me :(

I really like it, makes me remember :(
                            ok..

If you must

Now Im gnna have to just not look at your posts..

you know how difficult thats gnna be

Comment

Originally posted by portal19
                              You are right.....I now realise this...I fully understand what you say....I wish i knew in this in my teens(I'm26)
                              Had it been the case i would now be a commander of the mujahideen in fighting oppression around the world....You are indeed right....Human progression is not static...Like Islam it evolves and betters humanity....By the will of the allmighty..

Prosperity, happiness as well as peace for the sister who started this thread and gods blessing to those who improve the understaning of mans inherrant wisdom(lest it be ignored)...Bestowed on us by the generosity and love from god...Thankyou.....
                              And what a gift that is....A winning streak for life eternal.....You muslims are so so so lucky............................................. .......................................

why are muslims so lucky?

ya know its easy for you to become one too. :D

if you believe in Allah and accept Mohammad as the last prophet, then you are a muslim

Comment

Working...
                              X