Looking like a brother

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Looking like a brother

compare glades to around the music area and the smoking area. u understand what im talking about?
    but the student union is good, there are alot of social events.
    "If God's Word is a creation, then by what Word did he create it?"

Comment

Originally posted by Immanuel
      compare glades to around the music area and the smoking area. u understand what im talking about?
      rah when did u go rutc? r u going there now? n wot do u mean too segregated, isnt that a good thing?:D

u like the company of the sisters dont u
      Watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nvM7L5Wm7q0

‎"If she's not on the deen, she's not fit to be your queen. If he hasn't got imaan, he's not fit to be your man."

Comment

Originally posted by Jum'[email protected]
        AnD ThIS WaS Me TryInG To Be FuNnY BuT It WeNt WrOnG

Aplogies sister for hijacking ure beatiful thread :(
        aww...akhi jumah, and akhi kam......i dnt mind...u guys can have it nw...its kool...i have the info i need to send you away with an article...as my leaving pressie to you all...

btw kam...alton towers thats well cool masha'Allah...you guys are actually organised...i bet the sis are goin to be like we have exams...and then...its not like we are goin to meet up after them :(....oh well...thats life...

insha'Allah u all have fun....
        The look, the smile, the nod of the head the warmth of the bed.

STAY AWAY FROM FREE MIXING ITS HARAAM

Comment

i dont know why but i always read the thread title as Looking for a brother :S
          Some claim that u are like any one of us, But who can claim, to have visited the Arsh? We say bashr, but respect is also due. For mankind are like rocks, but a pearl are u. U travelled the 7Heavens, and ur eyes did not lie. For Jibril could not pass, but u, O Madani, glided by.

Comment

Originally posted by Immanuel
            Naa thas generalising...if u look at who comes out of the classes around the music area ud see that most of dem are white. So they're bound 2 be around ther.

Ibn Khattab this guy aint muslim. (yet Insha'Allah :up: )

Your attitude could send you to heaven your attitude could send you to hell

https://youtu.be/j3DSSQfuRVE

Comment

Originally posted by MMS
              i dont know why but i always read the thread title as Looking for a brother :S
              We kno whass on ur mind

Your attitude could send you to heaven your attitude could send you to hell

https://youtu.be/j3DSSQfuRVE

Comment

Working...
              X