Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: friendship between women and men

Originally posted by CheifJunior
    Brother do you work? If so in which country?
    It's not really relevant as the Islam ruling stands no matter where you work or what country you are in bro, islam is a universal religion and not one confined to the muslim lands.

And i do work and i live in the US, and yes you can live islamically in the kuffar land as well so long as you stick to islam.
    Banned permamently for not taking mods BS

Comment

Originally posted by abu musab
      Cant You Even Type Out One Sentence Properly?

How Do you Expect Me To Understand That?
      properly?? u've understood it i'm sure of it..
      i will let u know kill some more people and complete ur hell plan...
      (i dunno guys where u hide ur heart when u kill those pple especially those who beleive in god and his prophet :( ??)...
      read the Quran well...
      Please Re-update your Signature

Comment

Originally posted by peace+love
        properly?? u've understood it i'm sure of it..
        i will let u know kill some more people and complete ur hell plan...
        (i dunno guys where u hide ur heart when u kill those pple especially those who beleive in god and his prophet :( ??)...
        read the Quran well...
        You Dont Even Know What Is Happening In Iraq So Dont Tell Me About Whats Happening There.

And I Suggest You Go Read The Quran And Tha Ahadith Because You Seriously Know Nothing About Islam.

"The `Aalim knows who is a Jaahil, because he used to be a Jaahil before. But the Jaahil does not know who is an `Aalim, because he was never an `Aalim before."

Imaam Ibn Taymiyyah Rahimahullaah in Majmoo`ul Fataawaa.

Comment

Originally posted by islamirama
          It's not really relevant as the Islam ruling stands no matter where you work or what country you are in bro, islam is a universal religion and not one confined to the muslim lands.

And i do work and i live in the US, and yes you can live islamically in the kuffar land as well so long as you stick to islam.
          Dont get defensive!

you work in US, with your islamic beliefs arent you really commiting haram by interacting with the opposite sex at work? Plz clarify if you work in a male only company where the employee sex is male only.

If you do work in a company which has female employees im sure there is a time where you have to interact with them at some point whether it be a business report you have to give to them or you have business meetings. This is what i call responsible mixing :) im sure you interact in that kind of mixing.

So if that is so then interacting with sisters responsibly in that manner is totally fine because if you can do that with non muslim women then i dont see why it can be done with our own muslim sisters.

P.S notice the If's .. plz clarify if this situation is NOT true for you

Jzk.

Comment

Dont get defensive!

you work in US, with your islamic beliefs arent you really commiting haram by interacting with the opposite sex at work? Plz clarify if you work in a male only company where the employee sex is male only.

If you do work in a company which has female employees im sure there is a time where you have to interact with them at some point whether it be a business report you have to give to them or you have business meetings. This is what i call responsible mixing :) im sure you interact in that kind of mixing.

So if that is so then interacting with sisters responsibly in that manner is totally fine because if you can do that with non muslim women then i dont see why it can be done with our own muslim sisters.

Jzk.
            Even If He Did Work In An Enviroment With Women He Does Not Mix Freely With Them.

And If He Does Speak To Them It Would Be out Of Extreme Neccesity Not Just For The Fun Of It.

And Had You Read This Thread you Would Have Seen That It Was Already Cleared On The First Page.

This Debate Has Gone On Long Enough.

"The `Aalim knows who is a Jaahil, because he used to be a Jaahil before. But the Jaahil does not know who is an `Aalim, because he was never an `Aalim before."

Comment

Originally posted by abu musab
              Even If He Did Work In An Enviroment With Women He Does Not Mix Freely With Them.

And If He Does Speak To Them It Would Be out Of Extreme Neccesity Not Just For The Fun Of It.

And Had You Read This Thread you Would Have Seen That It Was Already Cleared On The First Page.

This Debate Has Gone On Long Enough.

Are you islamirami? Nevermind

My definition of responsible free mixing (your quote in bold) :D
              To the point and business talk! what i face all the time.

You clearly didnt read & understand my posts either, It must have been the anger. lol oh well glad we cleared the debate i have my answer.

Comment

Are you islamirami? Nevermind

My definition of responsible free mixing (your quote in bold) :D
                To the point and business talk! what i face all the time.

You clearly didnt read & understand my posts either, It must have been the anger. lol oh well glad we cleared the debate i have my answer.
                Why Did You Not Say That Earlier?

You Kept On Going On About "Responsible" Free Mixing Like Having A Few Sisters Over By your House To Talk About Social Problems Etc

Comment

Dont get defensive!

Jzk.
                  Yes, i deal with females at my work.
                  yes, i always talk to females at the counter when i pay for my food, clothes, etc
                  yes, i talk to females outside in public as well if i'm lost and need directions
                  and yes, you can talk to females as that is nor forbidden islam.

BUT

this topic is about free mixing, talking to them out of necessity is not free mixig. As your previous statements mentioned of free mixing and calling it 'responsibile mixing" is not the same.

No, i do not go socialize with girls at work or after work
                  No, i don't go to places with lot of people so i can strike up a convesation
                  No, i don't go to parties (muslim or non muslim) with mixed gathering
                  No, i don't go talk to sisters either at the masjid nor did i at the university.

So in conclusion, yes i talked to girls in due necessity and no that is not the same as vain talk or going to cafe to sit down and talk or meeting after class to "hang out" and talk or go to parties and talk to the sisters. THAT is free mixing.

Islam doesn't forbid talking opposite gender, but rather it sets guidelines and etiquettes in proper way of talking to them and under what circumstances.

Talking to other gender out need is not "interacting" and "responsible mixing", interacting and mixing means you go mingle with them regardless of a need or not. Perhaps you should look at the way you are wording your thoughts becuase there appears to be a conflict of your message and the words you choose bro.

As for the sisters, unless you're a relaxed person on islam it's safer to talk to non-muslims then muslim sisters in my opinion. If you're a relaxed muslim on islam then you'll go chase non-muslim girls as many muslims do today. But if you're into your deen then "mixing" is more danger with muslim sisters than non-muslim girls. Why? well with kuffar women you know they are kuffar and therefore you just ask what need to and go about without a care but with sisters, they are someone you can get married to and you and them have that connecton of islam between you two. So it's easier to get personal with them and go astray. I'm not saying we shouldn't talk to them and leave them to talk to kuffar men (and fall for them as many do), but rather we should be more cautious and mind of Islam and islamic adaabs when addressing other gender of Muslims as the window of opportunity to sin is greater as we are not that indifferent as we are with kuffars.

Comment

Assalamulaikom
                    I dont know but this mind set that its more ok to talk to non muslim women/men than muslim men/women is maybe the reason many many end up marrying non muslims. Some muslim men act as if ur a walking time bomb ,never will say salaam or talk to u,but with non muslim women their perfectly fine. Well if u fear liking the sister what will happen u will marry her,isnt that ok or is it soo bad?
                    Man knows so much yet does so little...

Comment

Friendship between men and women is haraam.........

i tell you haraam. Dont make friendship with women. They are the devil i tell ya the devil
                      Please Re-update your Signature

Comment

Originally posted by outlandish
                        Assalamulaikom
                        I dont know but this mind set that its more ok to talk to non muslim women/men than muslim men/women is maybe the reason many many end up marrying non muslims. Some muslim men act as if ur a walking time bomb ,never will say salaam or talk to u,but with non muslim women their perfectly fine. Well if u fear liking the sister what will happen u will marry her,isnt that ok or is it soo bad?
                        It's not ok to give preferrence to non-muslim women than muslim women, woman is a woman, and islam clearly has stated on this topic of what kind of relationships are permitted between the two genders. And those who have weak faith definitly will go astray with the company of non-musim woman.

The thing with talking to sisters today is this. If you say salaam to sis then the sis and everyone around thinks your interested in the sis. some sis just don't reply back becuase the don't want a guy appoarching them at all. That's with the islamic sisters. But if you say salaam to non-practicing sister then she'll reply back and the two will get friendly with each other, and that leads to a sinful path. Thing with talking to a non-muslim girl is that most of the time she is not interested, talking to you is like talking to any other guy. With muslims its different, you talk to a sister there's potentials for more from both sides and most of the time its down the wrong path becuase its not done properly.

Bottom line is that we should try to follow islam and islamic adaabs when talking to the opposite gender and should talk only out of neccessity and not to socialize and make friends and more.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                        X