Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The only way to cure a hang over is..

[edit]
    Last edited by Ippo; 12-04-02, 08:35 AM.
    Please Re-update your Signature

...?

I'm guessing the cure wasn't to abstain from alcohol.

Comment

The non-existent original question urges us to try all sorts of remedies - and first consume loads of alcohol. Is that what the Admin wanted?

Comment

if "team canada" suggested what i think he did (more alcohol) then yes, that is a sure cure for a hangover, but it also is a sure way to become an alcoholic.

Comment

Originally posted by pooya
          if "team canada" suggested what i think he did (more alcohol) then yes, that is a sure cure for a hangover, but it also is a sure way to become an alcoholic.
          Isn't the amount very relative? It's very difficult to evaluate what amount leads to alcoholism.

I noticed with horror how even little French children had wine diluted with water in their lunchboxes at a school in Britain. Yet, are French any more alcoholics than others?

Comment

Originally posted by Outsider

Isn't the amount very relative? It's very difficult to evaluate what amount leads to alcoholism.

I noticed with horror how even little French children had wine diluted with water in their lunchboxes at a school in Britain. Yet, are French any more alcoholics than others?

as i said i'm not muslim so I have nothing against moderation, but obviously, if we're talking about cures for hangover, the whole moderation argument kinda goes out the window.

i think different cultures have different standards for what is an "alcoholic". But one thing which defines alcoholism is that ones consumption prevents normal interactions with society. In a Muslim country where alcohol is strictly taboo any consumtion could meet that defintion, while a country such as France might require a much heavier drinker.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
            X