• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wazza
    replied
    Re: Health topics

Originally posted by hopeful
    im gonna try to cut down on drinking coffee late in the evenings coz my heart seems to beat faster and i cant go to sleep ,and i wonder if anyone knows why i get hungrier in the evenings more then during the day?i do try to eat healthy coz i also i like to keep fit but u know tuna chunks in brine dont tatse as nice as tuna chunks in sunflower oil all the tastey food seems to be bad for us
    if u feel hungrier in the evening try eating fruit. if u cant stop coffee then switch to decaffinated coffee

Leave a comment:

• jimm
    replied

stop poting on the forum and go for a run

Leave a comment:

• bint
    replied

nyc to know sum1 got the same spirit as me..:)

i just found out my thread been moved to sis forum..what a bummer:(

anyways..health? its great...im dieting and im doing well so far.

Leave a comment:

• Arsalan
    replied

Anyone know where i can get free health insurance???

Leave a comment:

• hopeful
    replied

im gonna try to cut down on drinking coffee late in the evenings coz my heart seems to beat faster and i cant go to sleep ,and i wonder if anyone knows why i get hungrier in the evenings more then during the day?i do try to eat healthy coz i also i like to keep fit but u know tuna chunks in brine dont tatse as nice as tuna chunks in sunflower oil all the tastey food seems to be bad for us

Leave a comment:

• nick
    started a topic Health topics

Health topics

Well..lots of topics I can se here, but very few are really related to health. Would be great if we can find more health related posts here. I am sure people will appreciate that. Thanks.
Working...
X