Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have met a Muslim woman...

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Re: I have met a Muslim woman...

    Abu Bakr....

    That's what Kaffir do....they play with anything and everthing....

    The problem is not him, but our dear muslims sister. FACT

    Anyway we still do not know of his sincerity, i have psoted some questions which I am awaiting reply
    Please Re-update your Signature

    Comment


    • #32
      Re: I have met a Muslim woman...

      Originally posted by United
      Abu Bakr....

      That's what Kaffir do....they play with anything and everthing....

      The problem is not him, but our dear muslims sister. FACT

      Anyway we still do not know of his sincerity, i have psoted some questions which I am awaiting reply

      well...u can cuss me alll u want...it doesnt hurt one bit...why does pride have to get in the way???? seriously dyu all ways have to be ryt? cant u take it?

      i was looking at both sides..nor was i being biased. so rethink ure words. yes, i will repeat again...may he burn in hell if he is fooling us around n thats a big F!!!!
      “The great Imam ash-Shafi’, he went to his teacher Waki`
      Complaining about the weakness of his memory.
      He told him, ‘abandon rebellion, for knowledge is a light
      And the light of Allah is not bestowed upon a rebel.”

      Comment


      • #33
        ÑÏ : Re: I have met a Muslim woman...

        what is the daleel of making dua that someone burn in hell for tomfoolery?
        .لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
        نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
        دولة الإسلامية باقية





        Comment


        • #34
          Re: I have met a Muslim woman...

          Originally posted by bint
          well...u can cuss me alll u want...it doesnt hurt one bit...why does pride have to get in the way???? seriously dyu all ways have to be ryt? cant u take it?

          i was looking at both sides..nor was i being biased. so rethink ure words. yes, i will repeat again...may he burn in hell if he is fooling us around n thats a big F!!!!
          If he really was sincere in his seekings, then asking for him to burn in fire doesn't seem to be a thing that would help things out... just some advice;)
          "Islam began as something strange and will return as it was, so give glad tidings to the strangers."
          "Don't ever argue with an idiot....
          they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

          Comment


          • #35
            Re: I have met a Muslim woman...

            Originally posted by Mujaheedah
            If he really was sincere in his seekings, then asking for him to burn in fire doesn't seem to be a thing that would help things out... just some advice;)
            read again sis...i said IF...gish are u guys blind or whata??
            “The great Imam ash-Shafi’, he went to his teacher Waki`
            Complaining about the weakness of his memory.
            He told him, ‘abandon rebellion, for knowledge is a light
            And the light of Allah is not bestowed upon a rebel.”

            Comment


            • #36
              Re: I have met a Muslim woman...

              Originally posted by bint
              read again sis...i said IF...gish are u guys blind or whata??
              yea but he might be reading it and saying Oh My Gosh she might pray for me to burn in hell fire and it might scare him away..
              "Islam began as something strange and will return as it was, so give glad tidings to the strangers."
              "Don't ever argue with an idiot....
              they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

              Comment


              • #37
                ÑÏ : Re: I have met a Muslim woman...

                what is GISH?

                who was cussing you?

                why are your posts so difficult to read?

                i think you scared him away
                .لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
                نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
                دولة الإسلامية باقية





                Comment


                • #38
                  Re: I have met a Muslim woman...

                  that dude prolly left by now:(
                  Please Re-update your Signature

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Re: I have met a Muslim woman...

                    poor dude :(
                    "Islam began as something strange and will return as it was, so give glad tidings to the strangers."
                    "Don't ever argue with an idiot....
                    they'll drag you down to their level and beat you with experience."

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      Re: I have met a Muslim woman...

                      Oh calm down people! If someone was thinking of embracing Islam and saw this thread, they'd prolly change their mind and high tail it back to kafir-dom.

                      This is no way to make dawah silly lemons :p
                      Islamic Prints
                      ~~~Muslim Vegan~~~
                      PALEO!

                      Enormity = wicked act. Enormousness = great size. The difference: you can haz. Learn it, love it.

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Re: I have met a Muslim woman...

                        The questions he had raised in his previous posts all have been provided with an answer from the above links inshallahl. As for you the rest of you, those who are quick to jump the gun, CALM down!
                        Banned permamently for not taking mods BS

                        Comment

                        Working...
                        X