Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Msn Messneger (and all other web messengers)...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Msn Messneger (and all other web messengers)...

Originally posted by islamirama
    funny and i see msn icon under ur name :D
    exactly - i was talking about myself with that comment i made earlier
    Please Re-update your Signature

Comment

Originally posted by Submission
      :salams

Jazakallah Isamirami for your reply. I appriciate it very much and have taken it into account. Thanks again.

Regarding Elefant... I think that if you use MSN as part to gain islamic knowledge then it's ok but you can use other means e.g. this website, starting threads or reading books which never fails in my experience (beware of some books)... It would be preferrable if the woman is older then you, would it not? Ones of your age would definitely lead into idle talk or at least tempt you... Talking about the the woman of whom your mate shall marry... A simple no because she is going to get married and you don't want her mixing with anyone else before marridge. As from my own experience I have seen people fall in love with other Men/Women because they start chatting to them and like thier personalities.

Regarding to Idle talk... The person you talk to should be aware of it if it gets into that situation... As you said that person(s) is very religous they would be reluctant to talk about non-benificial things.

But I am hunting down more knowledge about MSN because I think's it's just another tool that Shaaytan has adapted to use against us.
      Haha on the other side it's amazing because I get to speak to loved ones in Coventry (my Cousin).

Jazakallah All :)
      :lailah:
      salaams ya akhi fi deen illah, i am talking to brothers...for i am a sister looool....and basically my friend and i feel that she should not keep intouch directly with the brother although they are intrested in halal things (marriage) just for both their sakes, for they do like eachother and the shaytaan knows 'how to play with their minds...as for the 2 other brothers masha'Allah they have heleped me for islamic purposes in many situations may Allah reward them...its hard to cut off all the members of the other gender....i mean i am trying but only for like 2 months...and these last three are the biggest fitnah for i am trying to hard but can not seem to do it....

May Allah increase all of our imaan...and reward you ya akhi...any more knowledge about this pweez share...
      The look, the smile, the nod of the head the warmth of the bed.

STAY AWAY FROM FREE MIXING ITS HARAAM

Comment

We can not say MSN the software it self is Haraam of course it depends how we use it, but it is a tool which we have to be careful of, and prevent from going into freemixing, also with our own gender to be wary of going into backbiting. The best of way of this probably is just be more selective who we have on our Msn list. If you fear someone is not going to benefit you by having them on ur list, then just delete them insha allah.
        .: Rufaida :.
        .:Fa Firroo Ila-llaah:.
        http://s61.photobucket.com/albums/h6...th_Silence.jpg
        “People praise you for what they suppose is in you,
        but you must blame your soul for what you know is in you.”
        ~ Ibn Atallah

Ramadan Activities for Children
        <button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

Comment

:alhumdull
          Mashallah nicely put Anna... True said, we have to watch out for our own hidden agenda when makind friends witht he opposite sex...

Elefant... Talking to those who you are going to marry is harram before marridge as a very knowledgeable brother told me. So you tell your mate she has to stop because marrdige which starts on the wrong foot will end on the wrong foot.

1/3 of this countries marrdiges have ended up in divorce apprently this brother told me as well due to love before marridge and sex before marridge.
          The other 1/3 should be divorced as the wife gets no freedom but cannot leave the home due to shelter and food (and looking after thier children).

Jazakallah for your comments :up:
          [url]www.myspace.com/questonline[/url]

Comment

Originally posted by anna2000uk
            We can not say MSN the software it self is Haraam of course it depends how we use it, but it is a tool which we have to be careful of, and prevent from going into freemixing, also with our own gender to be wary of going into backbiting. The best of way of this probably is just be more selective who we have on our Msn list. If you fear someone is not going to benefit you by having them on ur list, then just delete them insha allah.
            i agree. you can't say MNS is haraam but then you have to look at the implications. Even a simple hammer can be used productiviely or to bash someone's head and kill them. The beauty and wisdom of Islam is that not only it forbids the haraam but ALSO anything that may lead down to that path. So with that in mind, if you msn with your mahrasm and close family to keep in touch and close friends (same gender), then i beleive it's ok. But if you use it for talking to oppsite genders and it may start out good but leads to loose and immoral talks, or you fear it will lead to that because either or the other person is not strong in emaan or are strong but do slip sometimes then it becomes haraam for you to use it.

inshallah check this link out to see what i mean:
            Internet relationships
            Banned permamently for not taking mods BS

Comment

Elefant... Talking to those who you are going to marry is harram before marridge as a very knowledgeable brother told me. So you tell your mate she has to stop because marrdige which starts on the wrong foot will end on the wrong foot.
              Bro we have to becareful as what we say when it comes to haraam/halaal matters and if someone says it to you then make sure its good and reliable. It's not haraam to talk to someone you are going to marry, it's haraam to engage in talks and actions that you would normally do after the nikka. You can talk before marriage but by following proper islamic guidelines. For example, she must have her mahram present with her at all times. Talks should be limited to getting to know more about each other to see if he/she is compatiable mate and henceforth.

more infor can be found on www.islam-qa.com :D

Comment

Mashallah thanks for that great link, I use it all the time and now Inshallah more poeple will :up:

About the whole "it being haraam" I completley understand what you were saying Islamirama... I should have said it in more detail... that you are not allowed to speak to her on msn alone or with one of her mates. As in it's haraam to speak to her alone (and on msn)... If someone acceptable is thier to see the convo (maybe not on msn lol) then am sure it's fine e.g. thier mothers or some kind of close relative.

Thanks Islamirama for clearing my words and sorry to anyone who got the wrong picture. Overall it is haraam to speak to whom your going to marry ALONE and without supervision.

Jazakallah... Thanks again Islamirama your words and links gave great help to me aswell. :)
                Hope that all cleared some stuff out Elefant
                Last edited by Submission; 23-02-06, 03:11 PM.

Comment

Mashallah thanks for that great link, I use it all the time and now Inshallah more poeple will :up:

About the whole "it being haraam" I completley understand what you were saying Islamirama... I should have said it in more detail... that you are not allowed to speak to her on msn alone or with one of her mates. As in it's haraam to speak to her alone (and on msn)... If someone acceptable is thier to see the convo (maybe not on msn lol) then am sure it's fine e.g. thier mothers or some kind of close relative.

Thanks Islamirama for clearing my words and sorry to anyone who got the wrong picture. Overall it is haraam to speak to whom your going to marry ALONE and without supervision.

Jazakallah... Thanks again Islamirama your words and links gave great help to me aswell. :)
                  Hope that all cleared some stuff out Elefant
                  Wa'salaam wrwb

Inshallah we're all hear to learn and help each other lean.

What i've noticed is after a good link with fatwa or scholarly info has been provided on a thread, rather then learning from that people continue to argue and debate over the issue like no info was given to them on the matter. Do they know more than the scholar or discussed and explained the islamic view on the subject. Argue and debate is good for knowledge but knoweldge is provided, people should still argue for the sake of arguement. I don't think that is allowed in islam cuz it comes down under usless and vain talk that no one can benefit from.

I can't say it about this thread but other threads, i've noticed this. So we must ask ourselves, why are we really here and for what purpose?

Comment

Originally posted by islamirama
                    What i've noticed is after a good link with fatwa or scholarly info has been provided on a thread, rather then learning from that people continue to argue and debate over the issue like no info was given to them on the matter.

JazakAllah very true words. I guess I have no more to say on this topic...
                    Thanks again Islamirama your words were truley achknowledged InshAllah.

But don't forget some scholars give thier own opinion and others give thiers. Even when using hadiths they mold the hadiths to THIER liking but this time that link is very true.

Last edited by Submission; 23-02-06, 04:53 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X