• Show
Clear All

• can any brother explain to me......

wat is the honour of a muslim woman?
    Please Re-update your Signature

in what sense?
    Take a step into our unique Muslim Montessori school:
    http://campaign.justgiving.com//a-/buildalamiyahschool2015

Donate your sadaqah to help build a Model School for all our children.
    Please watch our school appeal: https://youtu.be/SY819jmCbzw

Text SCHL15 followed by 10 to 70070 and make a difference.
    Please forward this message to help turn this vision into a reality.

The Prophet (SAW) also said, "The believer's shade on the Day of Resurrection will be his Sadaqah." (Ahmad)

‪#‎ChangingEducation

Comment

well... im not looking for a particular answer... i just want to know what does 'the honour of a muslim woman' mean to u. how do u view her 'honour'... wat does 'honour' mean to u?

get it?

Comment

i guess that would be the strength her imaan, as any good action (for Allah) carried out by any muslim is based upon their imaan. salaah every muslim has to pray but specifically for women it would have to be hijaab, fulfilling her sisterly duties, wifely duties, motherly duties etc will be her honour... i dunno... i think i'm waffling
        Take a step into our unique Muslim Montessori school:
        http://campaign.justgiving.com//a-/buildalamiyahschool2015

Donate your sadaqah to help build a Model School for all our children.
        Please watch our school appeal: https://youtu.be/SY819jmCbzw

Text SCHL15 followed by 10 to 70070 and make a difference.
        Please forward this message to help turn this vision into a reality.

The Prophet (SAW) also said, "The believer's shade on the Day of Resurrection will be his Sadaqah." (Ahmad)

‪#‎ChangingEducation

Comment

A Muslimah's Honor

Originally posted by StickyPeas
          wat is the honour of a muslim woman?
          To me the honor of a Muslimah supercedes that of any other woman. I myself hold Muslim women high in status and they earn nothing but the utmost respect. Not to say that women in general don't deserve this respect, but Muslim women specifically deserve it. They are the women who dedicate their entire being to earning the pleasure of Allah. A christian woman can be christian woman and still live their life without holding themselves accountable to their deeds. Here in America there are plenty of women who proclaim or profess their belief in god but their actions and their dress say otherwise. I salute Muslim women for their faith,(especially those who wear hijab) and for their strength. Especially since September 11th, our sisters have become the symbol of Islam to the kufr and have received unwanted treatment from kufr. My prayers are with them always. The honor of a Muslimah is the honor that no woman but a Muslimah should receive for they live life according to the commandments of Allah. They are to be respected and never shamed. The Muslim woman is the model of what a real woman should be and to treat them with respect, interact with them with intelligence and sense and protect them without crossing the lines of respect is how all women should be treated. But I am Muslim and my sisters come first!

Barakallah.

Comment

Salaam,
            JazakAllah khairun for such a nice post

Comment

that is a very good question, and i am writing this, without referring to any posts

a muslim woman, muslimah, is someone Allah has chosen to enter His deen

she has willingly accepted the belief in the Oneness of Allah and the messengership of Muhammad (sas)

she has refrained from immorality, she covers herself properly, she raises her children and she pleases her husband

she fasts for ramadan and she prays her salat

Our beloved prophet has stated that if this woman does this, she may enter paradise thru any door she wishes

that alone is why i respect her and that is what gives her honor

The prophet once said, nothing is done with good manners, but it is beautified and nothing is done with bad manners and it is disgraced

a muslimah represents that to me
              .لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
              نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
              دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

Simple answer is her devotion to her deen (Islamic Ideology) and how she fufils that over used term that islam is a complete way of life yet it is never completely understood.!

Comment

May Allah bless muslim women , Ameen

Comment

Working...
                  X