How to..?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yep...mcdonalds aint gonna pay for ur triple bypass or ur ly-po-suction
    Maybe self-improvement isn't the answer.... Maybe self-destruction is the answer.

Comment

lmao!! OMG i can imagine an obese person havin lyposuction... gros.. yo apprentice.. change the subject maaaaan!
      the more i learn; the more i learn of my ignorance.
      ~ imam shafi'i

Comment

haha its true tho shaima..they dont kno u when that stuff happens..but yep Exercizzle
        Maybe self-improvement isn't the answer.... Maybe self-destruction is the answer.

Comment

i know.. lol.. but they brought this show of these ppl overwieght nd got some fat out of their body.. dunno from where (gross).. n it clogged up... yuk! llol
          ~ imam shafi'i

Comment

yeah...its kinda gross..but hey everyone has it inside of em sis..i mean imagine takin it out..and...pokin it lol

Comment

loool! this was suked out by a tube...
              ~ imam shafi'i

Comment

yeah i wonder wat they do with that fat.....hmmmmmm i wonder if Mcdonalds has anything to do with it ;) lol

Comment

i h8 mcd'z....
                  ~ imam shafi'i

Comment

salam,

what are mcd's? wassalam.
                    Please Re-update your Signature

Comment

right on sis me too..

mcdonalds =)

Comment

Thanks for those advices..LOL
                        I HATE MC'D TOOOOOOOO

Comment

lol.. so hows the running goin :P
                          ~ imam shafi'i

Comment

Get FIT!

OK, this isn't [email protected], but anyway I'd like to make a quick comment on the subject of Muslims and fitness.

Muslims in general and those in the West in particular are far too unfit, which was not the way of the Prophet (SAW) or his beloved companions RAA.

The Muslim is one who looks afters his health for he knows he will be questioned about it on the Day when the sun will be above the peoples head and only those blessed by Allah to be under His shade will be saved from it.

The companions were warriors and workers during the day and would be worshippers by night and if their health was otherwise then they would not be able to do what they did.

So, to stop here because we can talk about this from its different facets the Muslims need to shape up for the sake of Allah and for thire own benifit, be health, marriage, stress.....

anyway that was not [email protected], oh yeah to the thread starter go jogging regularly and don't do weights to become Arni
                            ..For all that I have my Lord, all that I am..is from you, is for you and to you do I return..

Comment

Martial arts are a fantastic way of keeping fit in general and not only do you get fit, but you learn defence!

If you want to run fast, remember, the faster you move your arms, the faster you will fly Inshallah.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X