Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I dont like veil if ............... do you a agree with me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by *muslim*
    I dont like veil if it force a mulsim lady lead to hide her talent and can be useful for people as doctor or teacher .
    Akhi, our lives should revolve around Islam. Islam shouldn't revolve around lives.
    "..Were it not for my contentment in you, I wouldn't, O my Lord, have seen any comfort at all.." [Imaam Ash-Shaafi`ee]

"Jesus was man one day and divine the next!" [Da Vinci Code]

Comment

Originally posted by Abu.Bakr
      Akhi, our lives should revolve around Islam. Islam shouldn't revolve around lives.
      very true:up:
      Muslim Business Directory

Muslim TV Channels here:
      Islam Channel Peace TV

Comment

i agree with u too.. :)
        Please Re-update your Signature

Comment

Comment

the cartoons do have a point... shwing the wrong ways 2 wear hijab, n wrong actions... but it doesnt mean we hate the veil
            <button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

Comment

What is the point of those useless pictures????
              There should be no confusion in this matter

ALWAYS LOVE THE VEIL, DISLIKE THE SINS COMMITED BY THE PERSON IN THE VEIL, ITS NOT THE VEILS FAULT.....HENCE ALWAYS LOVE THE VEIL........ALWAYS

summary = ALWAYS LOVE THE VEIL, ALWAYS HATE SINS

??????????? Difficult to understand????

Comment

You no something have you ever thought that she might be wearing the hijab with tight clothes...but think with an open mind..at least shes covering her hair..surely Allah SWR will guide her n give her the hidayah to wear the full Hijab...I dont think it looks stupid yet again-she may never even no what Hijab is..I know a few girls dressed like this everyday..its because they havent been bought up in the proper way..its a start for these girls..cos they intend to wear the full hijab by starting to wear the scarve. The scarf isnt the veil by the way.The veil is what you cover your face with>I wear the full Hijab but I started off by the scarf..surely we all need guidance n we should look out for them rather than diss them.Jazakallahu Khair.ws:)

Ps.Please dont take offence,Im talking from experience.

Comment

Originally posted by anna2000uk
                  the cartoons do have a point... shwing the wrong ways 2 wear hijab, n wrong actions... but it doesnt mean we hate the veil
                  yes that is my point and i do not like it in this way when girls waer veil and I believe veil is prayer for women .
                  Last edited by *muslim*; 23-12-05, 04:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by bint
                    You no something have you ever thought that she might be wearing the hijab with tight clothes...but think with an open mind..at least shes covering her hair..surely Allah SWR will guide her n give her the hidayah to wear the full Hijab...I dont think it looks stupid yet again-she may never even no what Hijab is..I know a few girls dressed like this everyday..its because they havent been bought up in the proper way..its a start for these girls..cos they intend to wear the full hijab by starting to wear the scarve. The scarf isnt the veil by the way.The veil is what you cover your face with>I wear the full Hijab but I started off by the scarf..surely we all need guidance n we should look out for them rather than diss them.Jazakallahu Khair.ws:)

Ps.Please dont take offence,Im talking from experience.

thanks sister , after i read your post i havt to say i was wrong

Comment

I could see where you're coming from. Subhan Allah, those pictures you posted look very familiar to me :p Like most ppl, I've attended many occasions and seen those types of hijabis. The worst was one wedding I attended. Some hijabis were so disgraceful, and my family & I were in such awe. We stayed for the dinner and pretty much ran out.

You have one of two options. Either take them in a quiet area, and give them naseeha, especially if you know them well. Otherwise, don't talk about them or embarass them in front of others when speaking to them.

~Ayah

Comment

there are girls in my school in south carolina where ppl where hijab and like pretty baggy pants (like girl baggy pants) and like basketball jereys.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                        X