Ads by Muslim Ad Network

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

do you prefer your mother or your wife how can control her?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• do you prefer your mother or your wife how can control her?

Dear brothers :

I am worried after i got married becasue there are alot of people leave their family and do not like their parent aftere marrige . It looks like wife steal their son from them and make to him brainwashed,is that true ?

and how can i choose my wife and know her when i will meet here just once then engaged after two weeks then wedding day after a month .

I love my fmailt too much and would not like to change after i got married .............

a
    please help me
    Please Re-update your Signature

love your mother over anyone alive today.

but dont let her do injustice to your wife or your wife to her

There is no nobility in anyone who lacks faith.

The wise man knows that the only fitting price for his soul is a place in Paradise.

Comment

marry a can of chick peas, u can never go wrong with them :D
      Some claim that u are like any one of us, But who can claim, to have visited the Arsh? We say bashr, but respect is also due. For mankind are like rocks, but a pearl are u. U travelled the 7Heavens, and ur eyes did not lie. For Jibril could not pass, but u, O Madani, glided by.

Comment

Originally posted by MMS
        marry a can of chick peas, u can never go wrong with them :D
        mms why dont u post in the assylum

There is no nobility in anyone who lacks faith.

The wise man knows that the only fitting price for his soul is a place in Paradise.

Comment

sajid didnt give me access

racism i tell you :(
          Some claim that u are like any one of us, But who can claim, to have visited the Arsh? We say bashr, but respect is also due. For mankind are like rocks, but a pearl are u. U travelled the 7Heavens, and ur eyes did not lie. For Jibril could not pass, but u, O Madani, glided by.

Comment

Originally posted by MMS

Asalamualaikum

:rotfl:

Wa'alaikumasalam

Comment

Salam

Marriage is a great gift from Allah and great test of our islamic character and perosnality.

So one should expect some "problems" or what we percieve as problems but are actual opportunities to develop as a responsible and strong human being. Basically "grow up" out of your shell.

GOod article: ON Nurturing Marital Love and manipulating your spouse.

http://www.islamtoday.com/showme_wee...sub_cat_id=651

ENJOY!

Comment

i think sisters have to understand that unlike us once married, men are still obliged to fulfil the rights of their mothers and their parents in general and htere's hadith about this, i can't remember though, sorry. but while fulfilling mothers' rights , the rights of the wives should not be neglected. I'm not saying sisters have no obligations towards their parents anymore once married, but the obligations differ from that of men towards their parents. in this sense men compared to women, have greater responsibilities.

Comment

If you want peace in your life after marriage, know your rights, the rights of your parents (and hers) and the rights of your wife. Then, act upon them. Marry a woman who knows her rights, the rights of her husband and the rights of his (and her)parents.

Peace
                  3:103 And hold fast, all together, unto the bond with God, and do not draw apart from one another. And remember the blessings which God has bestowed upon you: how, when you were enemies, He brought your hearts together, so that through His blessing you became brethren; and [how, when] you were on the brink of a fiery abyss. He saved you from it. In this way God makes clear His messages unto you, so that you might find guidance.

Comment

Originally posted by Al-Irhaab
                    love your mother over anyone alive today.

but dont let her do injustice to your wife or your wife to her
                    Try say...Irhab is right. The beloved Prophet pbuh said that Paradise lies beneath the feet of our mothers. Therefore, it is essential that we strive to please our mothers to our utmost ability in order to achieve the eternal bliss of Paradise.

Also dear brother, it is important to make a wise decision when choosing a wife, the best of wives are those who are pious since the pious wife will treat the mother -in-law according to the way Allah and the beloved Prophet pbuh taught us to.
                    قال بعض السلف :
                    خلق الله الملائكة عقولاً بلا شهوة ، وخلق البهائم شهوة بلا عقول، وخلق ابن آدم وركب فيه العقل والشهوة ، فمن غلب عقله شهوته التحق بالملائكة ، ومن غلبت شهوته عقله التحق بالبهائم .

http://saaid.net/

Comment

Originally posted by MMS

Yeah me 2 :( ... Asylum would be perfect for me .... as i used to be an asylum seeker !
                      Last edited by Refugee; 16-12-05, 05:07 PM.
                      Saying of Mohammed (pbuh)
                      "Reviling a Muslim is disobedience to Allah, & fighting with him is infidelity".

Passion Of Christ (Eesa A.S) <--- check it out :banbear: :hidban: :banbear: :hidban: :banbear: :hidban:

Comment

In my opinion, marriage should make family more closer not silly 'fights' between mother in laws and daughter in laws.

I guess there should never come to a point where a husband has to choose between his mother as his wife...

:)

Comment

Originally posted by muslim gal20
                          In my opinion, marriage should make family more closer not silly 'fights' between mother in laws and daughter in laws.

I guess there should never come to a point where a husband has to choose between his mother as his wife...

:)
                          yeh... its obvious to avoid it, if u want happiness among the whole of the family , so ways to avoid it should be taken in account. one should TRY their BEST to prevent it. . . the way things ''should be'' dont always be.
                          Abu Huraira (ra) narrated that the messenger of Allah (saw) said 'Beware of suspicion, for suspicion is the worst of false tales; and do not look at the faults of others, and do not indulge in spying on one another..do not be jealous of one another and do not hate one another, O Allah's worshippers! Be brothers' (Sahih Bukhari)

Comment

I believe most of problems come from wife when everythings were ok before she comes to this family after that she start doing and making problem between brothers and parent .

I have got three brother i really want to hear voice since ihave been away from them they never call me all of their life are their wives and some them casue pain to my mother allah forgive me about what i am saying i hate them .

I remmber my childhood with family and brother when wer with togather our happiness time and everone support other person.

marrige is big problem in my life

sorry

Comment

Originally posted by *muslim*
                              I believe most of problems come from wife when everythings were ok before she comes to this family after that she start doing and making problem between brothers and parent .

I have got three brother i really want to hear voice since ihave been away from them they never call me all of their life are their wives and some them casue pain to my mother allah forgive me about what i am saying i hate them .

I remmber my childhood with family and brother when wer with togather our happiness time and everone support other person.

marrige is big problem in my life

sorry
                              If a woman abides by shariah, she will know that to create fitnah between anybody is haram. She will know the rights of her husband and his duties to his mother; she will also know her rights so as to not get trampled upon by any in laws or by her husband for that matter.

Marriage is about the life of two spouses coming closer for the sake of Allah - you encourage one another to do good. A mutual understanding of Islam and each other is needed - one needs to fear Allah so that they do not overstep the boundaries. Thus it is not marriage itself that is the problem, but rather, finding the right partner who knows their obligations and abides by the set examples.

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X