is some allowed to do fraud?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is some allowed to do fraud?

so is it permissible to do fraud. i dont do it but its just a general question for everybody to answer for me.
    for eg the big companies make millions of pounds in profit, if someone was to do fraud against them would that be permissible in islam?
    what if that person took that money and gave it fesabilillah?
    Please Re-update your Signature

Let me ask you a question is it okay for me just to drink a little bit of alcohol, you consume that alcohol you are gona get drunk and it leads you in to more sins same applies for fraud it dont matter if they make billions you have no right to steal the money regrdless of how much or what means you do it by.

Comment

probably depends which company it is aswell isnt it... you cant go stealing from big muslim companies because they make a lot of money

There is no nobility in anyone who lacks faith.

The wise man knows that the only fitting price for his soul is a place in Paradise.

Comment

it depends on shariah classification of the country, ie darus salaam, darul aman, darul harb.

Comment

i fink my concious wudnt mind robbing some jew who owns a multi million pound diamond business in central london like so many of them do.
          but obviously robbing a jew is illegal so i would never ever do that.

fraud.....hmmm.....i heard ppl make lots of money doing that.
          i wouldnt ever do it to some muslim or a muslim business, but if ur gonna do it to some kaafir business who make millions then give it to charity i fink its ok.

but den its illegal in dis country so i wud neva eva do dat aswell.

Comment

Theft is still theft whether from a Muslim or a Kafir..
            and if you do it then ur hand deserves to be chopped
            some people are unbelievable. It is not ok to "rob an Israeli" or even a big multi national company
            <button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

Comment

firstly when did i say that i have done fraud?
              it was just a general question that i have asked but i have never commited fraud.

secondly i agree with some people here.
              to rob an israeli who owns some diamond or some other multi million pound business of his money is OK. especially if you will be using that money to fund islamic charities all around the world.

muslim owned businesses however is something we should steal from. they are muslim and so are we , it would be haraam to steal from your muslim brother/sister.

Comment

Originally posted by anna2000uk
                Theft is still theft whether from a Muslim or a Kafir..
                and if you do it then ur hand deserves to be chopped
                some people are unbelievable. It is not ok to "rob an Israeli" or even a big multi national company
                why is it not ok to rob an israeli theyr at war with muslims... its ok to kill them but not to rob them

that does not make sense

There is no nobility in anyone who lacks faith.

The wise man knows that the only fitting price for his soul is a place in Paradise.

Comment

how about the civilians?? or just some Jewish ppl in London.. like Stamford Hill or something, I know we have some ppl who would probly take it like "omg look jews! israeeli!! rob them!!!!"

When the Muslims were at war with the Kuffaar in the time of Rasoolallah :saw: did they used to mug and rob any non muslim if they saw them in the road? Indeed they did not.

What kind of Dawa is it when we think we can treat others badly and do them injustice just cos they are not Muslim?? (im not talkin about Israelis here, it is a general point) Theft is not allowed for us, whether from Muslim, Christian, Jew, Hindu or Atheist.
                  <button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

Comment

Originally posted by fraudster
                    so is it permissible to do fraud. i dont do it but its just a general question for everybody to answer for me.
                    for eg the big companies make millions of pounds in profit, if someone was to do fraud against them would that be permissible in islam?
                    what if that person took that money and gave it fesabilillah?
                    Asalamualaikum

LOL! Ofcourse not! Two wrongs don't make a right eh?

Wa'alaikumasalam

Comment

Originally posted by Al-Irhaab
                      why is it not ok to rob an israeli theyr at war with muslims... its ok to kill them but not to rob them

that does not make sense
                      Asalamualaikum

:rotfl: YOU don't make sense brother! loool

Wa'alaikumasalam

Comment

is some cases it is allowed if the covenents are broken by either party. but of course their are certain guidlines and scholars do differ......

the following is taken from.... http://www.al-ghurabaa.co.uk/Deen/jihaad1/covenant.htm there is a lot more to it so please take a look at the link.
                        HOW TO LEAVE THE COVENANT

There are three mechanisms

1- THE COVENANT IS NO LONGER VALID, WHEN THE TIME LIMIT IS FINISHED

i.e. at this time, you are obliged to leave the country, or renew the covenant. Allah (swt) said:
                        "And if you fear treachery from any people, throw back their covenant to them, verily Allah does not like the treacherous." [EMQ Anfal: 58]

2- DECLARE THAT YOU DO NOT WANT TO STAY, AND THEN LEAVE THE COUNTRY

Imam Shaybani said:
                        "Negation of the covenant, will occur by telling them and going back to where you started before the covenant."

3- IF YOU ARE BETRAYED BY THE ONE WHO YOU HAVE COVENANT WITH

In this case you can leave until you can reconcile the covenant, or you can leave completely from the covenant. [Imam Shaybani]

This does not mean that you can kill and steal as you like, you must leave the country first, Imam Shafi'i said:
                        "If a group of Muslims enter Dar ul Harb, and the enemy from them is secure (i.e. they have covenant) until they leave or are betrayed, and if the enemy take into captivity any children or women, although I do not like the betrayal of the enemy, it is not allowed to betray them. The Muslims must go out and then return to fight and release them."

Comment

its not just acceptable but it is commedable for a palestinian to loot the jews or for an iraqi to loot an american occupier.

the battle of badr took place due to the muslims of madina attacking and looting the caravans that passed by madina. but there are rules to be followed.........

Comment

jazakallah xs11sx for that, it has cleared a few things up for me.
                            i would like to reiterate that i do not do fraud, i dont want other members, people, FBI or whoever to get the wrong impression.

Comment

Originally posted by xs11ax
                              its not just acceptable but it is commedable for a palestinian to loot the jews or for an iraqi to loot an american occupier.

the battle of badr took place due to the muslims of madina attacking and looting the caravans that passed by madina. but there are rules to be followed.........
                              Asalamualaikum

Can you provide daleel on that?

Wa'alaikumasalam

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
                              X