• Show
Clear All

• Satanic Web

Beware on the internet.
    Attached Files
    Please Re-update your Signature

The Satanic Web

As salaamu 'alaykum,

I clicked on the attachment and found a load of letters and numbers and signs..jibberish..but in the midst I could work out some senetences...and I think this article brings up some very good points; so I just thought I'd post the article here so as to make it easier for the sisters and brothers to read. I must add, I have made a few changes..just adding fullstops and capital letters etc. Hope the original poster doesn't mind, inshaAllah.
    Here goes:

----------

The Satanic Web

I think by now most of the world has heard about the so called NET. Yes, the INTERNET, it has its benefits but at the same time it has its dangers, especially for a Muslim who's aim in life is to please Allah and attain paradise. how? You may be wondering innocently. Well keep reading and you'll see. The WEB or the "NET" is the name which cannot be argued about because it traps the victim just like a spider traps a fly, but the difference is the victim instead of wanting to escape like the fly, actually begins to enjoy this captivity, such is the terrible addiction and attraction. Its difficult to judge whether the surfer is in control or being

Once the user is connected then everything else is disconnected and believe me I mean everything; Moms shouting from downstairs, kids are crying around you, maybe the door bell has rang a couple of times but no, this person is in a different world, the concern for salaah is gone, work, studies and other good deeds like reading quran, thikr are either delayed or sometimes completely in the recycle bin, innalillahi wa inna alyahi rajioon, yes the most scary and most dangerous thing about it is that it has disconnected us from ALLAH. As Muslims we have to be alert and worry about our Faith in all circumstances and at all times, or this life is very short and the life of the hereafter is for ever enjoying but only for those who make effort on their faith and Islam and try to save themselves from the evils of Satan, maybe we're enjoying ourselves surfing horrific web sites or even chatting in the rooms. Hold on, I think 'chatting' is the wrong term, it should be 'flirting': the biggest evil of all, SATAN'S ROOM>THE INTERNET<.
    So we have to ponder for a while and ask ourselves are we a victim of SATAN?
    :0:

Comment

The Internet is as good or as evil as the person who uses it.

So, just as with many tools, one can produce both good and evil.

I would say, trust your faith in good and bad and decide for yourselves how to use the tool.
      "I do not fear computers. I fear the lack of them." -Isaac Asimov

Comment

It depends on how we use it

Comment

There is a such thing as too much of something. I am grateful to be reminded through this article that it is very important that I examine what I do with the grace that Allah gives to me called Time. And how I use it, when I use it, how long I use it and my responsibilities toward others in my use of it (IT).
          I think that anything can be turned to the service of Satan, but it takes moment by moment effort to serve Allah. A deliberate conscious effort to serve Allah. Whether it is the Interent or any other aspect of life, it must be done with full awareness on every level.
          Anyway, I just wanted to say thank you for taking the time to point out the pitfalls and where taking shortcuts or falling for the smoke and mirrors ends us up into real grief and trouble.
          abdamary/mary.

Comment

Originally posted by kaphirgoyim
            The Internet is as good or as evil as the person who uses it.

So, just as with many tools, one can produce both good and evil.

I would say, trust your faith in good and bad and decide for yourselves how to use the tool.
            hey kaph, chock up another on in the agree column
            .لا نريد زعيما يخاف البيت الإبيض
            نريد زعيما يخاف الواحد الأحد
            دولة الإسلامية باقية

Comment

"Closer and closer to mankind comes their Reckoning: yet they heed not and they turn away" (21:1)

" How can the one who chooses a hour of Haraam pleasure, above the eternal pleasure of Jannah, ever be considered as sane? "
              -Ibn Al Qayyim

Beneficial Database of Islamic Books and Media: www.Islamhouse.com
              Interested in Islam : www.islamreligion.com ; www.islam-guide.com

Comment

Working...
              X