i love my job

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

off the shelves???

Bleh, i am tooo lazy, twix from the local store will do just fine.
    Abu Hamzah Anas bin Malik, radiyallahu 'anhu, reported that the Prophet, sallallahu 'alayhi wasallam, said:
    "None of you truly believes (in Allah and in His religion) until he loves for his brother what he loves for himself"

Comment

Originally posted by anna2000uk
      Yes I would have done that but I just did a rush job and replaced it by ...........

but we all know that the above is true :D :indeed:

I am working 2mro! *sigh* I think I prefer coming in to hang around in ur shifts than actually going to work my own :p
      yeh i prefer when you come in cos it gets really lonely and brett comes in and always asks me how i am and i feel weird aroung him
      thanks for the help and jokes today sis :up::love:

Comment

Originally posted by Niqaabi
        :salams

Alhamdulillahe rabil 'allameen.
        Basically i had my interview on friday but i didnt want to say anything because i wasnt sure if id get the job. Anyways friday night the mananger called me up and told me i got the job :D

So yeh today was my first day and its a nice small place, i was stocking soo much chocolates, was so tempted to break my fast : but i didnt :p
        The mananger is really gggrrrrreeeaat! His so cool and we shared the same kinda experience, he left his job because of salah timings as well.

:jkk: to Anna for putting a word in for me :love:

Assalamualykum wrwb

Congratualtions sis

I'm so Happy for you Masha'allah

May Allah (swt) bless the Ummah with happiness

Insha'allah

Ameen

Wa'salaam
        :love:"And whosoever is conscious of Allah, He will make a way for him to get out (from every difficulty). And He will provide him from (sources) he never could imagine. And whoever puts his trust in Allah, then He will suffice him. Verily, Allah will accomplish His purpose. Indeed Allah has sent a measure for all things." (Quran: 65/2-3)

Comment

Now make dua for me to get those choco i ordered :D
          Abu Hamzah Anas bin Malik, radiyallahu 'anhu, reported that the Prophet, sallallahu 'alayhi wasallam, said:
          "None of you truly believes (in Allah and in His religion) until he loves for his brother what he loves for himself"

Comment

Originally posted by abdusamad
            Now make dua for me to get those choco i ordered :D
            Assalamualykum wrwb

Insha'allah bro will do!

May Allah (swt) bless you with an abundant ammount of chocolate!

Insha'allah

Ameen

Wa'salaam
            :love:"And whosoever is conscious of Allah, He will make a way for him to get out (from every difficulty). And He will provide him from (sources) he never could imagine. And whoever puts his trust in Allah, then He will suffice him. Verily, Allah will accomplish His purpose. Indeed Allah has sent a measure for all things." (Quran: 65/2-3)

Comment

Originally posted by Niqaabi
              yeh i prefer when you come in cos it gets really lonely and brett comes in and always asks me how i am and i feel weird aroung him
              thanks for the help and jokes today sis :up::love:
              Insha Allah I will be back 2mro! lol :D
              <button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

Comment

cool, hey whats your time table for mon-thurs? when can we walk home together, when can you come in etc :D

Comment

I can come in every day from mon to wed for some of the time like probs one hour per day, then I go lecture. I only finish same time as u on tues. Thur is my day off...
                  <button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

Comment

Working...
                  X