i love my job

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

:salams

Masha Allah sis. Mabrooks on your new job. :)

pssst, don't forget this chocoholic too :p
    O our Lord, pour out on us patience, and make us die as those who have submitted (to You). (A-RAAF: 126)
    With steadfastness, Paradise is earned!

Comment

Allah has yet again been kind to his slaves.....

Alhamdulillah sis. I'm really happy for you- now make a little time and do at least two rakah nafl sallah to show your shukr to Allah (swt) for all that he has provided. -pray:
      Please Re-update your Signature

Comment

Originally posted by Abu Haq
        Alhamdulillah sis. I'm really happy for you- now make a little time and do at least two rakah nafl sallah to show your shukr to Allah (swt) for all that he has provided. -pray:
        yup just as i was thinking, i thank Allah for my success, Lord Al-Mighty. :)

Comment

alhamdulillah I :love: my new work mate
          <button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

Comment

Originally posted by anna2000uk
            alhamdulillah I :love: my new work mate
            yeh .......... LOL :rotfl: im just joking sis :love: you too

Comment

Congratulation :)
              I can't understand too well what happened with the chocolates . You said lot of chocs:D
              :) t. l. poetry corner
              So I stay in my chair, staring into the fire,
              Thinking of where are you at this hour :scratch:

Comment

Originally posted by Niqaabi
                yeh ..........
                :rotfl:

:p
                <button id="tw_schedule_btn" class="tw-schedule-btn" style="padding: 4px 6px;position: absolute;left: 141px;top: 840px;background-color: #F7F7F7; background: linear-gradient(#FFF, #F0F0F0); border: 1px solid #CCC; color: #5F5F5F; cursor: pointer; font-weight: bold; text-shadow: 0 1px #FFF; white-space: nowrap;border-radius: 3px;font-size: 11px; display: none; z-index: 8675309">Schedule</button>

Comment

anna can you do what i told you to do please :insha: ;) and the quotes as welll please :love:

Comment

i luve my job too in kebabish original.
                    Freshie Public Statement: freshie only post it on ummah forum. Other freshie boys try to copy it this Freshie idea on other forums, copy cat boys. :up:

Comment

anna can you do what i told you to do please :insha: ;) and the quotes as welll please :love:
                      it is done!! ;)

Comment

I am still waiting for my delivery of choco ....
                        Abu Hamzah Anas bin Malik, radiyallahu 'anhu, reported that the Prophet, sallallahu 'alayhi wasallam, said:
                        "None of you truly believes (in Allah and in His religion) until he loves for his brother what he loves for himself"

Comment

like ne customer if u want ur choc u are required 2 go chose it off the shelf and proceed to the check out :p

Comment

lol, "it is done" eh? :p

-Rashid
                            :hidban:

Comment

lol i thought u were going to write "yeh i love anna she is the best worker that ever happened to me and i wouldnt want anyone one else cos i love her so much :p"

Comment

lol i thought u were going to write "yeh i love anna she is the best worker that ever happened to me and i wouldnt want anyone one else cos i love her so much :p"
                                Yes I would have done that but I just did a rush job and replaced it by ...........

but we all know that the above is true :D :indeed:

I am working 2mro! *sigh* I think I prefer coming in to hang around in ur shifts than actually going to work my own :p

Comment

Working...
                                X