No announcement yet.

i love my job

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congratulations sister, now post me some chocolats please... i am indeed a chocolat addict. how could i do with my pack of chocolats...:p
    Abu Hamzah Anas bin Malik, radiyallahu 'anhu, reported that the Prophet, sallallahu 'alayhi wasallam, said:
    "None of you truly believes (in Allah and in His religion) until he loves for his brother what he loves for himself"

Comment

Masha'Allah. Glad to hear that you're happy :up:

Its good to see the ummah working together :D

-Rashid
      :hidban:

Comment

Originally posted by abdusamad
        Congratulations sister, now post me some chocolats please... i am indeed a chocolat addict. how could i do with my pack of chocolats...:p
        hey im 1st , get at the back of the queue!
        The Prophet SAW said, "(There are2words which R dear 2 the most gracious (Allah SWT)&very easy4the tongue2say but very heavy in the balance.They are:Subhan Allahi Wa Bihamdihi - Subhan Allahil-Azim

Comment

Originally posted by muslim girl
          hey im 1st , get at the back of the queue!

*walks slowly back behind the que..*

:( ok sis
          Abu Hamzah Anas bin Malik, radiyallahu 'anhu, reported that the Prophet, sallallahu 'alayhi wasallam, said:
          "None of you truly believes (in Allah and in His religion) until he loves for his brother what he loves for himself"

Comment

*walks slowly back behind the que..*

:( ok sis
            :D
            The Prophet SAW said, "(There are2words which R dear 2 the most gracious (Allah SWT)&very easy4the tongue2say but very heavy in the balance.They are:Subhan Allahi Wa Bihamdihi - Subhan Allahil-Azim

Comment

Alf Mabrouk sis niqaabi! May Allah bless you in your new job, Ameen. :)

~Ayah
              Please Re-update your Signature

Comment

Ameen :jkk: ayah.

LOL MG and Abdusamad ill send you both chocs, as soon as you send me the money ;)

Comment

Originally posted by Niqaabi
                  Ameen :jkk: ayah.

LOL MG and Abdusamad ill send you both chocs, as soon as you send me the money ;)

What is your back account number? :p

Comment

What is your back account number? :p
                    lol 1234567890 :D

Comment

lol 1234567890 :D

It has been desposit ;)

Comment

i already ate the chocs :embar:

Comment

i already ate the chocs :embar:

:(:(:(

Comment

sorry

Comment

sorry

Comment

wowww. u work in a place with lots of chocolate.
                                i would love to do that.
                                Please Re-update your Signature

Comment

Working...
                                X