X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i love my job

:salams

Alhamdulillahe rabil 'allameen.
    Basically i had my interview on friday but i didnt want to say anything because i wasnt sure if id get the job. Anyways friday night the mananger called me up and told me i got the job :D

So yeh today was my first day and its a nice small place, i was stocking soo much chocolates, was so tempted to break my fast : but i didnt :p
    The mananger is really gggrrrrreeeaat! His so cool and we shared the same kinda experience, he left his job because of salah timings as well.

:jkk: to Anna for putting a word in for me :love:

:)

Comment

oh and:

OMG i met the ummah owner :p

Comment

W/Salaam.

Congratulations on getting your new job! You stacked cholocates... :shock: I'm alergic to chocolates. :(
        Please Re-update your Signature

Comment

dats gr8 niqaabi:up:

Comment

Originally posted by LightfromHeaven
            W/Salaam.

Congratulations on getting your new job! You stacked cholocates... :shock: I'm alergic to chocolates. :(
            to chocolate? are you sure? NEVER!!

:jkk: islaha and everyon else who made duah for me :)

Comment

Allhamdulliah :)

I can't believe you went from being so sad to being so happy :) Subhallah, Allah Akbar.

This really is a blessed month.

Well done and congrats :)

Comment

Yeah I am, I have a severe allergy to nuts, chocolate, methai, bread's, bakery products... The list goes on. :(

Comment

Originally posted by LightfromHeaven
                  Yeah I am, I have a severe allergy to nuts, chocolate, methai, bread's, bakery products... The list goes on. :(
                  Ahh don't worry chocolate makes you pile on the pounds and causes tooth decay..........
                  You're better off without ;)

Comment

Thanx! Made me feel a lot better. :D

Comment

aww sorry to hear that sis dont worry in jannah you wont have those problemas and ill eat your sweets in this dunya :1popcorn:

Comment

I'll be stockin' shelves and actin' as a cashier soon insha'allah... just somethin' to do on the side :)
                        Rabbana atinaa fidDunya hasanatan wa fil Akhirati hasanatan wa qinaa adhaban Naar

Comment

a job stacking chocolate?? can't imagin a guy doing that?

Comment

It'll be my own shop. Actually its a partnership so I'll be helpin' out, til we get our feet off the ground.
                            Rabbana atinaa fidDunya hasanatan wa fil Akhirati hasanatan wa qinaa adhaban Naar

Comment

congrats niqaabi! so happy for u, now slip me some chocs :p
                              The Prophet SAW said, "(There are2words which R dear 2 the most gracious (Allah SWT)&very easy4the tongue2say but very heavy in the balance.They are:Subhan Allahi Wa Bihamdihi - Subhan Allahil-Azim

Comment

Working...
                              X