No announcement yet.

i h8 coursewrk.... im drowning in it... i cnt have a bludy social life NOW! :(

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i h8 coursewrk.... im drowning in it... i cnt have a bludy social life NOW! :(

:(... Im litterally depressed... i jus cant do stupid coursework no more....:(:(....
    i CANT1
    ive got kemistry to do...
    biology ive gotta start it yet the teacher sed NOWS NOT THE TIME...well wen is the frikin time!!
    maths,.... with my stupid maths teacher.. the one that HATES ME!
    english ive got a neat to do... but weve started a new one... shakespeare!! :(

technology... i left it on the bus! :(... ive gotta do it all over again.. the bus ststion aint got it... i went :(...

plz people... pllz make dua 4 me... i need them... plz.... :(:(
    may allah grant you all a happy life...... ameen...

w.slmz oh happy people...
    ur overworked underpayed sis shaima ...
    the more i learn; the more i learn of my ignorance.
    ~ imam shafi'i

W/Salaam.

I really know how you feel, it's driving me nuts too, but take it a step at a time, and don't stress over it, if you take one thing at a time it'll be better. Inshallah you'll do well, and I'll pray for you.
    Please Re-update your Signature

Comment

Well Slmz

When you start working 9-5 your social life also goes out the window. It infact becomes non-existent!

Such is this materialistic dunya.
      You are not aware of the consequences that would result (if you were granted what you desire) because what you seek might be to your detriment. (O soul) be conscious that your Master is more aware about your well-being than you are.

~Ibn Al-Jawzee

Comment

well i cud have helped u out but i recently rebooted my PC so all ma cwork dat i spent doin has gone.
        BTW u aint mentiones ICT. dat has to be da longest cworks. but dont leave dem till late and inshallah it will be OK.

Comment

well i can do the maths coursework for you, if you wish .

You don't have to kill your self over courseworks. Set a specific time limit that you want to spend on your coursework, and thats it, not a minute more or less. Give your time for what it deserves. You don't have to spend 24 hours for a coursework worth 10% for the whole subject. Its simply not worth it.

Comment

Slmz, don't be so stressed out about not having a social life. That's what school & work is all about, erasing "social" from life. :p Seriously though, you might feel that you're overwhelmed, but if you organize your time wisely, you'll get a chance to breathe *ahem**cough* I mean hang out with friends. I never thought I would ever say that I wish I was still studying in uni, but I say it everyday. When you're out in the real world, it's not easy either, even if you don't have homework & studying to do.

Take advantage of our blessed month of Ramadan and ask Allah to help you be successful. Always start your day with "Bismillah", and end it with "Alhamdulillah," no matter how hard or easy the day might be. Keep your intentions pure, do your best, and leave the results up to Allah.

May Allah be with you, Ameen.

~Ayah

Comment

Collapse

Edit this module to specify a template to display.

Working...
            X