ideal husband need help.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ideal husband need help.

salaam i just need some advice islamicaly. and plz dont be mean i am serious bout this one. :(whats an ideal husband? what shud i b lookin for? how important are looks? looks are important for me. jazakallahkhairan brothers n sisters
    Please Re-update your Signature

wa alaykum salam

sister Islamically you should focus more on his character than looks. The brother could get burnt in a fire or ran over or something later, only Allah knows.. and then he may look ugly, so then what? (Allah forbid that happens im jst saying)

If u look at his character more it will b more successful insha allah, the one who fears Allah swt will treat u properly! Looks are a bonus aswell, of course its better if u find someone you find attractive, cos that in itself can cause problems but don't focus like 80% looks 20% character and deen cos ur marriage will fail in that case
    .: Anna :.

Comment

someone with the looks of yusuf(a.s) and the personality of muhammad(s.a.w) :inlove:
      Some claim that u are like any one of us, But who can claim, to have visited the Arsh? We say bashr, but respect is also due. For mankind are like rocks, but a pearl are u. U travelled the 7Heavens, and ur eyes did not lie. For Jibril could not pass, but u, O Madani, glided by.

Comment

khuzamah thank for ur reply :)
        i will addmit that looks r important to me, astagfurlah but i dont think i cud marry an ugly man. its not that i am alll that i aint all that at all. i gotta change ma priorities ur right!
        is it tru tho that brothers just want looks in a sister? i dunno

Comment

Originally posted by MMS
          someone with the looks of yusuf(a.s) and the personality of muhammad(s.a.w) :inlove:
          oh my God ur sooo so right dere!

Comment

Originally posted by MMS
            Good luck

Comment

wats ur advice then omar?:(

Comment

Go for personality. Looks play a part that cant be denied. But dont set your hopes up to high on that side. Just look for someone who has the right balance of everything :).

And it all depends on what you mean by good looks also. When you like someone for who they are they look perfect to you regarless of what others may think. Someone told me whats on the inside reflects on the outside.

Comment

well come on sisters u really think u will get such a brother?? it's also important to be realistic! and since we ourselves are not perfect don't expect it from ur husband insha allah

Comment

Someone pious!
                    Someone with good intentions for the future.
                    Someone with a kind heart.
                    Someone who follows the qur'an and sunnah.
                    Someone that does not have the character of a hypocrite.
                    Someone who doesnt act in haram.
                    etc etc etc

Comment

Originally posted by Khuzamah
                      well come on sisters u really think u will get such a brother?? it's also important to be realistic! and since we ourselves are not perfect don't expect it from ur husband insha allah
                      this is true, you have to remember what you have to offer as well. everyone can't always get their ideal match as people set unrealistic expectations. stick to personality as this should last and of course looks wise you would want someone who looks at least fairly good so you are not repulsed by them. sounds a bit crude but i think you get the jist

Comment

Originally posted by Niqaabi
                        Someone pious!
                        Someone with good intentions for the future.
                        Someone with a kind heart.
                        Someone who follows the qur'an and sunnah.
                        Someone that does not have the character of a hypocrite.
                        Someone who doesnt act in haram.
                        etc etc etc

let me see... you havent found him , right?
                        Abu Hamzah Anas bin Malik, radiyallahu 'anhu, reported that the Prophet, sallallahu 'alayhi wasallam, said:
                        "None of you truly believes (in Allah and in His religion) until he loves for his brother what he loves for himself"

Comment

Originally posted by Khuzamah

you never know, make Dua and inshaAllah Allah will bless them all with such brothers.
                          Abu Hamzah Anas bin Malik, radiyallahu 'anhu, reported that the Prophet, sallallahu 'alayhi wasallam, said:
                          "None of you truly believes (in Allah and in His religion) until he loves for his brother what he loves for himself"

Comment

But no brother living now has got the character of Rasoolallah :saw: so I dnt think that is possible. He is the best of mankind Allah already told us that...
                            so u cnt get it :p
                            but insha allah can make dua for a pious husband though :)

Comment

focus at bis deen and charactor in the first place
                              :) [B][COLOR=royalblue]always [/COLOR][FONT=Tahoma][SIZE=4][COLOR=seagreen]optimist[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]

Comment

Working...
                              X